Tender Elf Meat
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by dodgynubian

Fantasy Story: Chapter 4 - In a war between the Elves and the Orcs a hapless elf maiden finds herself out of her depth.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Torture  

Isabella caught the eye of the buxom blonde with the surprised look on her face for a heartbeat, then looked at the slumbering Narfath

“I am Isabella, captain of the Virtuous Maiden Regiment of Kevlava,” she announced in a clear voice, “And I am here to parley.”

Narfath regarded her for a long moment.

“Well Missy Hot Bitch from the Regiment of Slutty Tarts you’ll have to wait while I get up.”

Narfath flung his blanket back to reveal his naked body, prompting a look of disgust from Isabella. One of his big hands sought Brienne’s breast. The luckless elf gritted her teeth as she endured yet another tit mauling.

“I had a long night of exhausting sex with your blonde friend here,” Narfath said, “Her juicy body makes my balls boil! Reckon she enjoyed it too as she’s quite a nympho!”

“I care not for this particular person,” answered Isabella tartly, “I’m only here to see you.”

Narfath smirked at this.

“What is your morning routine, my dear?” asked Narfath.

“What?” replied a confused Isabella.

“Did you bathe, brush your hair, apply perfume?”

“How is this relevant?” said the Kevlava captain.

“Because when we orcs share a bed with an elf slut we also have a morning routine. Excuse me while I perform it!”

Narfath stood up, seized Brienne by the ankle and threw her onto the ground. The busty blonde landed on her face. As she struggled to get up Narfath pounced behind her.

“Awww!” Brienne yelped as Narfath roughly smacked her butt.

As he chortled Narfath grabbed both elf butt cheeks and painfully massaged them.

“NO!” shrieked Brienne as she felt the stiff damp dick of the orc warlord jabbing at her shit-hole.

Over the past couple of days Brienne had come to appreciate the size and power of Narfath’s cock. Having such a monster rammed into her backside would certainly be painful and might even fatally re-arrange her internal organs.

Narfath laughed at Briennes’ breathless terror, playfully smacking her.

The tearful; elf raised herself up on her toes and sought to offer her pussy to the predatory cock.

“Beg for it!” snarled Narfath.

“Please sir!” gasped Brienne, “Please fuck my pussy!”

To her immense relief Brienne now felt Narfath stick his dick into her virtue. She groaned as she felt it inside her, the girth rendering her breathless. Taking a deep breath Brienne braced herself for the fucking to come. Narfath half-rose driving the face of the elf into the dirt. Brienne blinked ... and suddenly remembered that Isabella was in the tent. The warrior woman was staring at the coupling wide-eyed with her jaw dropped. Brienne gave a wail of embarrassment, closed her eyes and felt her cheeks burn with shame.

“This ... is ... uhh ... the ... way ... to uh ... treat ... an ... elf... !” Narfath grunted as he humped Brienne.

He kept his eye on Isabella as he pumped his cum into Brienne, smiling in triumph as his hips worked to fire every drop into her.

When he eventually finished Brienne was allowed to collapse to the ground, sobbing.

Narfath sat near her.

“That’s the way to start a day!” he announced.

“What do you think, my dear?” Narfath asked Isabella, “Would you like to join in? What better way than a quick fuck to bring peace between our peoples?”

“I am not interested in this depraved display,” answered Isabella, eventually.

“Perhaps you’d like to fuck blondie while I watch?” laughed Narfath.

“I am here to discuss peace, nothing more,” said Isabella.

Narfath took hold of Briennes’ arm and guided her mouth towards his cock. Unprompted Brienne started licking. Narfath waited until her slurping was audibly evident.

“You were instructed to come here unarmed,” he now stated.

“I am unarmed,” said Isabella showing her empty hands.

“Armor can be classed as a weapon,” declared Narfath, “Remove it!”

Isabella glared at him defiantly for a moment then moved to undo the straps of her cuirass. As soon as it was loose she placed it upon the floor. It could now be observed that Isabella was wearing a pristine white chemise made of the finest silk. Her full breasts strained beneath the flimsy material. Isabella paused then knelt down to remove her leg-guards. They too fell to the ground and Isabella stood up to reveal her long slim bare legs.

Brienne twisted her head round. She gasped as she drank in the beauty of Isabella, Those perfect curves!

“That’s better. And impressive,” Narfath said, “State your terms.”

“We will pay you 2000 gold coins,” said Isabella, “And in exchange you will return to your mountains.”

“Any city that offers 2000 gold coins can afford 4000!” declared Narfath.

Isabella nodded.

“And I require three hostages,” added Narfath, “To make sure you naughty elf turds behave yourselves!”

“I am sure three brave elves can be found,” replied Isabella.

“Pah!” snorted Narfath, “I have no desire to meet some wizened old elf fart! I have chosen the hostages myself!”

At his groin Brienne felt a knot of tension forming in her belly.

“Lady Felicia of the House Rogette and Lady Cammie of the House Bicond will surrender themselves to me!”

Isabella was shocked when she heard these names.

“How-how do you... ?” she stammered.

Slowly Brienne turned to face her.

“YOU1” roared Isabella as her eyes met those of Brienne, “What have you done!?”

“I-I’m sorry!” blurted Brienne, “I thought he was just chatting!”

“Filthy coward!” yelled Isabella, “What have you condemned those girls to?”

Brienne burst into tears.

Shaking with indignation it took Isabella a while to compose herself.

“Lady Felicia is a sweet-natured soul,” she said, “Her lovely singing voice fills the Royal Hall. The Lady Cammie is but a child. Neither will be suitable for the ... attentions of an orc.”

“I’ll decide that!” retorted Narfath, “Felicia can sing me a tune while she waits for her turn to be fucked. And my blonde informant here tells me that Cammie became a woman a few weeks ago.”

Before Isabella could response Narfath stood up, shoved Brienne aside and walked up to her. As he did so he exaggerated his walk, causing his genitals to swing in the most obvious way.

The orc warlord stopped right in front of the female elf captain. He admired her beauty – those deep brown eyes, those pouting lips. Leaning to one side the orc ran his eyes up the long legs of the elf maiden. When his gaze reached the bottom of her miniscule skirt Narfath licked his lips as he gawped at the inkling of butt. Looking higher he leered at the pert perfection of her tits.

He could see she was reddening and knew it was from hatred and anger not fear. His right hand sought his cock. Gently he stoked his dick, all the time staring into Isabella’s eyes. He waited until she glanced down and registered the look of disgust upon her face. The beast was stirring in response to the close proximity of the pointy-eared beauty.

“You know who I want the third hostage to be, don’t you my dear?” Narfath said softly.

Isabella was shaking with anger.

“I will not be the whore of a disgusting depraved orc!” she said thru gritted teeth.

Narfath smiled and then burst out laughing, his bad breath causing the elf maiden to flinch.

“Your wimpy king will do anything to stop my rampage!” he roared, “He will order you to surrender yourself to me! And you with your arrogant sense of duty will do as you are commanded!”

Isabella was going purple with pent-up rage but she held her tongue. Her lower trembled. She blinked. Narfath could feel his balls boiling.

“In two days time you will be naked in my bed. With your legs spread and my cock pounding you! The only question is will you be groaning in pain or pleasure?”

“Good day, my dear!” cooed Narfath dismissing Isabella, “Me and my cock expect you to return in two days time!”

Isabella turned to leave, then turned to look at the prostrate Brienne.

“Before I go,” she said throatily, “I wish to make it clear that this person is to be damned as a coward and a traitor! Her name will be a byword for shame for a hundred generations!”

“Please Isabella!” sobbed Brienne, “You don’t know what is was like! I could smell Jenna’s burning flesh! I was next! I was so frightened! What could I have done!?”

“Died,” was the cold response.

Isabella exited the tent and walked out of the greenskin camp. For every step she was surrounded by dozens of drooling orcs thrusting their genitals in her direction. For every step she was assailed by dozens of threats of sexual violence from orcs desperate to fuck her. All the while Isabella held her head high and looked straight ahead. For all the noise and frenzied activity no orc dared touch her. Every greenskin knew that this particular piece of sexy ass was destined for their warlords’ bed.

Narfath watched Isabella leave.

“She is magnificent!” Narfath declared with glee, “If I had got her to strip completely I reckon she still would have walked home with her head held high!”

Clapping with glee Narfath jumped onto his bed.

“Bet she has never tasted dick before!” he laughed, “And the first one to fuck will be mine!”

“Before she returns I must think of ingenious ways to humiliate and torment her! The day I gaze into those big brown eyes and see a broken woman who lives only to serve my dick will be the greatest day of my life!”

He now became aware of the blonde whimpering on the floor.

“Don’t be sad!” he chided, “There will still be a role for you These noble ladies will need someone to look after them – to wash them, feed them and clear away their shit.”

This did nothing to cheer Brienne up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.