Tender Elf Meat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by dodgynubian

Fantasy Story: Chapter 2 - In a war between the Elves and the Orcs a hapless elf maiden finds herself out of her depth.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Torture  

Brienne woke groggily. Dazed, she tried to rise but felt her arms constrained.

“Uh... ,” she groaned as she blinked her vision into focus, “Where ... where am I?”

“No!” she shrieked, “NO!”

Brienne was on her back. Surrounded by jabbering goblins. Her arms were outstretched as her both of her wrists were tied to a thick wooden pole that ran beneath her. Wide-eyed in fear Brienne looked down to see more goblins binding her ankles to another pole...

“By the stars! I’m naked!”

Actually this wasn’t quite true – the bound blonde was still wearing her bra and panties. But all her armor and that skirt were off and gone.

With a shriek Brienne thrashed about as much as she was able to get free – her frenzied passion causing all the goblins to leap back. The gaggle of ugly beasties waited until it was obvious that all of Bienne’s expenditure of energy was pointless and then burst into cackling laughter.

“Why are you doing this?” she wailed.

“Bitch gonna get it!” snarled one of the leering gobbos.

“Up!” came a command, “UP!”

Greenskins seized the pole that ran beneath Brienne’s legs and raised it like a flagpole. Slowly the helpless Brienne found herself rising into the darkening evening sky.

“Wha? Wha?|” she jabbered as she realised that she had been crucified.

Higher and higher she went, the pain increasing in her shoulders as she rose. Someone had hammered a small piece of wood into the main pole to support her feet but still her body ached.

“I don’t wanna be a soldier anymore!” she wailed, “I surrender!”

All around beneath her there was a tumult of screeching, jabbering orcs and goblins. With varying shades of glee and hate they roared up at the blonde twenty feet in the sky. Spears, axes and fists were been shaken in her direction. Some orcs were carrying torches to light the scene.

Brienne was giving way to tears, her stomach churning in fear. Hideous greenskins could be seen as far as her tear-filled eyes could see.

Movement to her left. Something pink and naked.

Brienne gasped as she now saw the naked Jenna had also been tied to poles and was been raised skywards. Unlike Brienne Jenna had been secured in an X-style. Unlike Brienne Jenna was naked, her thick brown bush highlighted against her pale elf skin. Her pert breasts bouncing as she forlornly struggled against her bonds. Brienne noticed with sadness that Jenna had sustained some injuries in her battle with the orcs – her lip was bloody, her torso bruised and there was a slashing cut to her thigh.

“Orc scum!” Jenna was spitting, “Dishonourable filth!”

Her feisty spirit was driving the orcs into a frenzy. A mass of them jabbered their weapons up at her, some spears sticking into the soles of her feet. Jenna ignored the pain and continued her defiance.

A particularly large orc with a club strod forward and knocked back the weapons of his comrades. His menacing gait made them all pull back slightly. With his powerful right hand the big orc took hold of the pole that held the captured brunette and smirked with pride.

“Behold, my war boyz!” boomed a voice beneath Brienne, “Two of their must powerful warriors, now reduced to my playthings”

Brienne looked down to see another huge orc with close-cropped black hair was now dominating the scene. His rippling muscles and the huge war axe he waved around were plainly visible to her.

“I’m not a warrior!” sobbed Brienne, “I wanna go home!”

There was a moment’s silence then a roar of laughter from the assembled mass.

“Such is my power that in my presence even the most powerful elf warrior is reduced to whimpering like a baby!” continued the big orc, “Hail me! Hail Narfath!”

“Hail Narfath! Hail Narfath!” chanted the crowd as the orc warlord basked in the applause.

“Who wants to see some tits?” he asked.

A barrage of lustful roars was the response.

His head spun up to look directly at Brienne. She gave a yelp when she now finally saw his face. Even for an orc he was ugly, a scare-ridden visage from Brienne’s nightmares.

Seizing a spear from a nearby orc Narfath carefully pushed the point up between her hip and her panties. A quick push away and the flimsy material came apart to fall down her thigh. The spear point retreated and came again towards her other hip. Deftly it got inside the remnants of the underwear and destroyed them. The flimsiest of rags fell to the ground where a goblin hand shot out and grabbed it.

Brienne’s blonde bush was now on display to the awe-struck crowd. She could feel the cool evening air upon her pubic hair.

The spear was approaching again, its sharp point glinting by the light of the flames. Brienne found herself hypnotised by it.

“Be brave!” implored Jenna.

Brienne shot a look at her fellow prisoner. Their eyes met. Brienne could see steely determination in the brunette. She longed to be made of such stern stuff but knew she wasn’t.

“Show them how a maiden of Kevlava dies!” continued Jenna, “Show them-aaaahh!”

The orc that was guarding Jenna had been gently squeezing her butt cheek. Now to stop her jakking mouth he’d stuck a finger into her ass-hole.

Jenna gasped in discomfort and gritted her teeth as the invasive finger poked about.

Brienne was drawn again to the spear point that was almost at her pounding heart. Taking a deep breath she thrust her chest out as much as she was able. This enabled the point to be pushed between her breasts. Narfath held it there for a moment and then yanked it back, ripping open the bra. Brienne’s ample breasts burst free.

Below the crowd was roaring in delight.

“Phwaorr!”

“Look at dem milk jugs!”

“I’d chew on ‘em for a week!”

Brienne’s cheeks burned with shame and tears flowed with renewed vigour. She shut her eyes tightly and let her head flop down.

“Let her give greetings to her friends!” yelled Narfath.

A lasso was thrown over Brienne’s head and for a terrible moment she thought that it was meant to throttle her Instead. it was wrapped around her throat and tied back purely to force her to raise her head. The rough rope chafed her throat and she gulped.

Blinking away tears Brienne tried to pee thru the darkness and past the smoke of the burning torches.

“By the heavens!” she exclaimed.

Just over two hundred yards away, gathered on a little knoll was about a dozen Kevlava soldiers. She and Jenna had been put on display!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.