Secrets
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

David Slayton, intercepted Linda who had skidded in at the side of the road, jumped out of the cruiser and started running to the crime scene.

“Linda, it’s Nikki. You don’t need to see this.”

“Doc, she’s my deputy and even more she’s my friend,” replied Linda tearing away and approaching the body which lay covered by a tarp.

Brad had beaten here to the scene by only a couple of minutes. In the early morning darkness, he also started to step in front of Linda but knew she would not be deterred.

“Linda, she’s been brutalized, like the others. You don’t want to see...”

“I have to, Brad. I have to,” was all she could say as she lifted back the tarp. She gasped, then tears filled her eyes as she viewed the once lovely young woman’s body, now disfigured with cuts, burns and broken bones.

“There is one significant difference between Nikki and the other victims,” said the doctor.

“All of Nikki’s trauma was done post mortum. She wasn’t tortured like the others. It’s very hard to see, especially in these headlights but I think I’ve detected petechial hemorrhaging in and around the eyes.”

“Then she was...” began Brad.

“Asphyxiated,” said the doctor/coroner.

“I’ll know more when I get her back to the office. She hasn’t been dead more than six or eight hours.”

“But why would someone do this? Kill her and then torture the body?” mused Brad.

“Maybe to make it look like one of the other killings,” speculated Linda. She realized her mind was going numb. She needed rest but she knew there would be no rest until this sadistic killer was caught.

“Brad, what about... ?”

“Roger Mansfield? He left town two days ago. Took a bus to Layridge. Shelia called the Layridge PD. He’s got into a bar fight the night he got there been in lockup since.”

“Okay, Brad you talk to Farmington. See if he can provide anything further. I’m going back to that widow’s place - Timmings. Maybe she can add something.”

“It’s almost three am.”

“Can’t be helped. We’ve got to find this killer -- NOW!”


Mrs. Timmings! Hello! It’s Sheriff Raintree!” shouted Linda as she banded on the old wooden door. After a few moments a light appeared inside and the door cracked open.

“Land sakes, sheriff. It’s after three in the morning. What’s wrong?” said Marjorie Timmings.

“My deputy was murdered last night.”

“Good heavens! That sweet young girl who dropped by earlier. Uh, Nikki, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Nikki Sanchez. I was hoping you might have thought of something which could help us find her killer.”

“Well, you know, I just might. Why don’t you come in and I’ll tell you what I know.” Linda walked through and started for the front room which Timmings had indicated.

“I hope you can help because...”

The poker caught her across the side of the head and Linda dropped to the floor, out cold.

“Yes, Sheriff Linda Raintree, I have a lot to share with you,” said the older woman as she dragged the unconscious body back out the door and toward the old bomb shelter.


“Shelia, this is Ben Raintree.”

The voice on the other end of the phone sounded frantic.

“Hi, Ben. You okay? You sound a bit frazzled.”

“Is Linda there? It’s really important that I talk to her.”

“No, she’s not, Ben. She’s out checking on a case. I don’t know if you’ve heard or not but Nikki Sanchez was murdered last night.”

“Yes, I heard about it a few minutes ago. I’ve been trying to get hold of Linda but she doesn’t answer her phone.”

“Yeah, the radio in her car has been acting flaky lately too.”

“Shelia, I’ll got to get hold of her. She may be in danger!”

“Danger? What kind of danger?”

“I think she may be next on this killer’s list.”

“What makes you think that?”

There was a pause as if Ben was trying to decide whether to share his secret with Shelia.

“I ... I ... think the killer is trying to get to me through her.”

“But, Ben, what would the killer be interested in Linda?”

“Because she’s my daughter.”

“This isn’t making a lot of sense, Ben.”

“Okay, okay. Twelve years ago there was a bunch of guys drinking and playing pool at a roadhouse. A young girl, Sarah Timmings came in asking for help with a flat tire. One of the guys, Burt Toomey offered to help her change the tire. He told her his pick-up was out back and so they went through a back room. We heard her cry out, but we all knew Toomey as a guy who liked rough sex and figured he was just putting the moves on her. We heard some muffled cries and then things got quiet. We knew we should have checked on her, but Toomey was a mean drunk and no one wanted to confront him. Later when we went in to check, they were gone. The next day the police found her body and arrested Toomey. The other guys, Fred Landry, Bill McGraw, Larry Conners and Don Anderson and I didn’t want to et involved so we decided to keep quiet about what had happened. We told the police that we hadn’t seen Toomey that night. I guess Toomey thought we were trying to do him a favor so he kept quiet about us as well. We all knew we should have helped that girl. I know I’ve had a hard time living with knowing I maybe could have saved her if only one of us had gone in a that back room and gotten her away from Toomey. I guess each of us has had to deal with that in his own way. As for me, I became acquainted with Mr. Jack Daniels. Drinking was the only thing that dulled my sense of guilt for a while.”

“But who... ?” started Shelia.

“It’s got to be the mother. The father’s been dead for years now.”

“Marjorie Timmings?”

“Yeah. She swore at the trial that she would get even with Toomey. Of course she didn’t know about our involvement then. Somehow she has found out we were involved and is taking out her revenge by killing our daughters the same way her daughter was raped and murdered. I didn’t put it together at first but then as one daughter after another...”

“My God!” cried Shelia,

“Linda drove out to the Timmings place a couple of hours ago!”

“Shelia, you’ve got to... !”

“On it!” she replied, picking up the police microphone.

“Brad! Brad! Come in Brad!”


Linda found herself nude, tied to the same chair that Nikki had occupied recently and bound just as tightly. Marjorie had taken the last few minutes to explain her guilt and motive much as she had done with the younger deputy.

“And you’ve taken out your revenge on the daughters, instead of the fathers?” asked Linda incredulously.

“Oh, no. The daughters are simply the instruments of my revenge. My revenge is on the fathers, losing their daughters to rape and mutilation the same way I lost mine.”

“But, killing innocent women...”

“Regrettably, yes.”

“You’re crazy!”

“The same thing your deputy said shortly before I placed the bag over her head. If there is any comfort for you, she died of asphyxiation. I simply mutilated her body afterward to simulate the same type of crime - to throw you off.”

“And me?” asked Linda.

“You are another story, I’m afraid.” Timmings had not yet explained Linda’s father’s involvement.

“You see, your father was also present at that roadhouse. He was also one of the men who could have stepped in, saved my daughter, but who chose instead to stand by while Sarah was brutally raped and murdered.”

“What? My father... ?”

“And who then participated in a conspiracy of silence all these years.”

“The drinking...” breathed Linda almost inaudibly.

“So, he drinks to assuage his conscience? As if that is any consolation for what he and the others did - allowing an innocent girl to be violated, then mutilated.”

“I always thought he had been unfaithful to my mother.”

“Nothing as mundane or forgivable, I assure you!” snorted the older woman.

“Now, I am sure that by this time you have been missed and that the police will be arriving in force shortly, so...”

“What are you going to do?” Linda said squirming, unsuccessfully trying to free a hand or arm.

“I would think that would be obvious. I am going to rape you unmercifully, then torture you and finally when you have begged me to kill you and end your suffering, I will do just that. But first...” She turned and picked up a huge knobby dildo, the largest Linda had ever seen.

“At trial Toomey said Sarah orgasmed while she was being raped. We all knew it was a lie but he seemed to take delight in crucifying my daughter’s innocence.” She lowered the oversized instrument and as it neared her nest, Linda gasped.

“And although I take no particular pleasure in violating you, I want your father to feel what I felt, to know exactly how his daughter was abused and tortured.”

“NOOOOOOO!” screamed Linda as the woman shoved the vibrator into her.

“Since you aren’t going to escape alive, I suggest you enjoy it. Just like Toomey said Sarah enjoyed her impalement!” Timmings had soon forced the entire dildo within her writhing victim. Turning on the vibrator sent shock waves throughout Linda’s nest as the vibrations were powerful and overwhelming.

“And now, while you’re enjoying that...” said timings clamping each of Linda’s nipples with a metal clamp that was connected to a battery,

“let’s see how you respond to this!”

“Are you sure?” asked Brad, siren wailing and tires screeching as he tore through the open countryside.

“Yes,” replied Shelia.

“Linda’s father told me everything. Linda is going to be timings last victim!”

“I’m about ten minutes away from her place. Have you called for backup?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.