Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 21

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“I can’t raise Nikki on either the police radio or her cell phone,” said Sheila as Linda walked through the door of the office.

“Where is she?”

“She found a similar murder to ours in some old records. A Marjorie Timmings. Widow. Her daughter was killed about twelve years ago. Owns a farm out past route 57. Nikki went out there to interview her.”

“How long ago?” asked Linda.

“Almost three hours. She should have been back by now - at least have called in.”

“Okay, get the timings woman on the phone. Let me see what’s going on.”

In moments Shelia handed the phone to Linda.

“Mrs. Timmings?”

“Yes, Sheriff Raintree, what can I do for you?”

“One of my deputies, Nikki Sanchez, was scheduled to interview you earlier this afternoon and...”

“Why, yes, Miss Sanchez did drop by. She wanted to know more details of my daughter’s death twelve years ago. She stayed maybe a half hour then she left.”

“Did she give you any idea whee she might be headed?”

“No, but she did say she was going to try to contact you when she left.”

“Nothing about where she was going?”

“I’m afraid not. A sweet young girl. Is everything all right?”

“Oh, I’m sure it is. She’s just out of pocket right now and we’re having a bit of trouble tracking her down. I’m sure she’ll turn up soon.”

“I wish I could be of more help.”

“Well, thanks anyway.”

Linda handed the phone back to Shelia.

“Give Brad a call. Have him drop over and pay a visit to our friendly neighborhood mechanic.”

“Roger Mansfield?”

“Yeah, let’s see if he has anything to do with Nikki disappearing.”

“Right,” replied Shelia firing up the radio.

“Do you really think she might be in some kind of trouble?”

“Probably not, but let’s don’t take any chances. Nikki is trying to keep it a secret, but her fifteen year old nephew is in drug rehab. She drops in to see him whenever she can. You might want to give the rehab center a call and find out if they’ve seen her.”

“Anything else?”

“Not that I can think of.”

“On it,” said Shelia as she called Brad.


With no new clues about either the killings or Nikki’s disappearance, Linda had begun cruising the small town in search of her missing deputy. Brad was doing the same in his cruiser. When Brad checked on the abusive mechanic he found that Roger Mansfield had actually left town two days ago, so could have nothing to do with Nikki’s being missing. Both he and Linda were prepared to patrol the entire night if necessary and Sheila had ordered in some Chinese at the office and continued to stay at the radio. As darkness had approached, all three had become convinced that something was amiss. It just wasn’t like the young deputy not to check in. Besides, her shift had now ended and neither she nor her patrol car had surfaced.

Suddenly there was static from the sometimes working radio, but Linda could read the urgency in Shelia’s voice.”

“Sheriff, do you read me, over?”

“Yes, Shelia, what is it?”

“Dear God, Sheriff, another body has turned up and ... and...” the voice was choking.

“What is it, Shelia?”

“Bob Farmingdale out near Parsons Bluff. He’s found another body in a ditch near his place and it looks like...”

“Like what?”

“My God, Linda, he thinks it’s Nikki.”

Linda swallowed hard, her heart racing.

“Brad are you copying this?”

“Yeah, I’m on my way,” came back the reply, his siren already wailing.

Linda turned on her own lights and siren and floored the accelerator.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.