Secrets
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“You want some good news or some bad news?” asked Sheila as Linda walked into the office the next morning.

“Let’s have some good news for a change.”

“Okay, my retirement kicks in in about a month and a half.”

“I suppose that’s good news for you, but what am I supposed to do about someone to run the office?”

“Your problem, not mine,” kidded the older woman.

“And now I suppose the bad news is even worse.”

“Afraid so. We have another victim.”

“My God, another one?” breathed Linda as she, Brad and Nikki surrounded Sheila’s desk.

“She was found stuffed into a garbage can behind a diner just off Route 72. Nude and tortured like the rest.”

“Okay,” signed Linda, let’s see if we can ID her.”

“Thank the gods for small favors,” responded Sheila.

“A neighbor, the nosey type, has lately been noticing a lot of cars pulling up to an address over on Cambridge Lane. Lots of men, a few women coming and going at the residence of one Lynette Anderson. Always while the husband is at work.”

“Sounds like Lynette may be either dealing drugs or...”

“Or in the entertainment business,” added Linda,

“But what’s this got to do with...”

“Husband reported her missing last night. The description he gave me matches the description of our latest vic.”

“I suppose you’ve already called Dave.”

“Yup, he’s out at the diner now.”

“Brad, you talk with the husband. See what you can find out. I’ll cover the crime scene. Nikki, since we seem to be going nowhere on this, I want you to try something different.”

“What’s that, Sheriff?” asked the pretty deputy.

“Let’s see if our killer could have done this before. I want you to dig back at least twenty years or so and see if anything like this has happened before.”

“But shouldn’t I... ?” asked Shelia.

“We’ve determined that none of our vics or their families have any ties now. But what about the past. I got to thinking last night that maybe their pasts are somehow connected.”

“On it,” replied Shelia.

Both Nikki and Shelia sat down and began typing at their computers as Linda and Brad headed for their squad cars.


An hour later Nikki looked over to Shelia.

“Find anything?”

“Not much, turns out two of the fathers did know each other back in the day, but no real connection to any of the other families and as far as I can tell the two guys who knew each other haven’t spoken to each other in years...”

“Well, I found something I want to follow up on. Twelve years ago there was a young woman raped and murdered near a roadhouse over on highway 19. The guy was caught and convicted but apparently the murder was pretty brutal.”

“Got a name?” asked Shelia

“Yeah, Sarah Timmings. She was 19 at the time.”

“What happened?”

“Guy by the name of Burt Toomey met her at the roadhouse. Her car had a flat and she was there to ask for help. He volunteered and they left together. That was the last anyone saw of her until the next day when they found her body. They picked up Toomey later that day and he confessed. Said he was high on drugs and when she wouldn’t give him what he wanted, he flew into a rage, raped and killed her.”

“Any reason to think it might be related to our killer?”

“Not really, but the victim’s mother still lives on a ranch about twenty miles from here. I thought I might pay her a visit. Probably a dead end, but you never know.”

“Okay, I’ll let the sheriff know what’s going on.”

With that Nikki turned off the computer and headed for the door while Shelia tried calling Linda on the police radio. After several unsuccessful tries she mumbled something under her breath about technology and went back to her own research.


“Mrs. Timmings?” asked Nikki of the middle aged woman who answered the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.