Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“Come in!” smiled Lynette from her wheelchair.

“Youʼre every bit as handsome as I thought youʼd be,” she purred even though she couldnʼt really see the face all that well. A coat collar pulled high and snow cap worn low all but obscured the features. There was a mustache and and a smile that instantly made her uncomfortable, but she had gotten used to being ogled, it came with the territory.

“Are we alone?” asked the stranger.

“Oh, yes,” she replied.

“My husband is at work and wonʼt be home for hours. We have all the time you want.”

“Good,” said the stranger taking a hypodermic needle from the coat pocket and holding it up for the now frightened woman to see.

“What???” cried Lynette, wiggling to turn her chair around to escape.

“Just a little something so I can take you where I can do everything I want to that body of yours.”

“But you can have it any way you want it.ʼ


“Oh, donʼt worry, I intend to fuck you senseless ... before I kill you!”

“NOOOOOOO!” she screamed trying to fend off her attacker but a single blow to her temple with a weighted piece of rubber hose and Lynette slumped over stunned by the blow. She didnʼt even feel the needle prick and drifted off into unconsciousness

“And now youʼre mine,” laughed the stranger as Lynetteʼs body was rolled in a rug from the front room, draped over a straining shoulder and carried to the waiting car out back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.