Secrets
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

Linda was disappointed. The three hour drive, a check with the local police who could provide nothing new, and interview with Susan Landryʼs mother had proven fruitless. The woman simply reiterated what was already in the police file and sobbed continuously. The only new information she had provided was that she had divorced her husband seven years ago after he had returned from a hunting trip obviously shaken. She had accused him of having been with another woman, an accusation he denied. Yet he remained secretive, became withdrawn, began drinking heavily and ultimately the relationship crumbled. During the thirty minute drive to his apartment, Linda mulled over what the ex-wife had shared. Perhaps Fred Landry was hiding something from seven years ago. But what would that have to do with his daughterʼs death now? And what could elicit such violence?

“Mr. Fred Landry?” she asked, standing at the door to the small seedy two room apartment.

“Yeah, Iʼm Fred Landry. Who wants to know?” said the burly, unshaven man through the small crack in the door. Linda produced her badge.

“Kiowa County Sheriff. Iʼm investigating your daughterʼs death.”

“I donʼt know nothinʻ I ainʼt already told the local police.”

“I just thought you might be able to...”


“My daughterʼs dead. I just want to be left alone.”


“I just want to ask you a few quest...”

“I already told you. I donʼt know nothinʼ.”


“Surely you would want to help us find your daughterʼs killer.”

“Susie was the only good thing that came out of my marriage. I told you. I donʼt know nothinʻ thatʼll help. So unless you got a warrant...”


“No warrant, Mr. Landry, Iʼm just seeking information which might...”

“Then go away. I donʼt want you here.”
 The crack in the door began to close.


“Does your daughterʼs death have anything to do with what happened seven years ago?” Linda asked, deciding to take a shot since she had nothing to lose at this point.

“I donʼt know what youʼre talking about,” came the reply and the door slammed shut. What in hell is he hiding? she wondered, as she walked back to the cruiser. Perhaps he had been seeing another woman, but why deny it after all this time? As she drove back to Lawton, she mulled over the scant information they had collected so far. It led her nowhere. It was quitting time by the time she returned. She checked in at the office but there was nothing new. Brad had the night shift tonight so she bid everyone good night and drove to her apartment.

Bruno was ready as always, but Linda wasnʼt. Pouring herself a drink she tried to free her mind of the murder for a while by taking a long hot bath, but the image of the dead woman kept crowding out all other thoughts. At last she crawled into bed but it was more than three hours before she finally drifted off and even then her dreams were of the woman named Susan Landry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.