Secrets
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“David, please donʼt.”
 The boyʼs hands were all over the seventeen year old.


“Ah, come on Ginny, you said you were open to exploring.”

“Exploring yes, groping no. Iʼve told you before I wonʼt go all the way until Iʼm married.”


“Nobodyʼs asking you to go all the way. Iʼm just trying to get to second base here.”
They both laughed and the boy eased off for the moment. The night sky was ablaze with stars. The two teens had even glimpsed a shooting star only moments ago. The young girl rearranged her ponytail. Ginny McGraw was a popular girl and why not? Cute face, radiant eyes, nicely developing body and a pert personality. She had been dating for the last year, but her parents had forbidden her from

“going with” anyone. She and David had been to the movies once or twice and she had grown to like him a great deal especially when the experienced senior had turned on the charm. Although she was technically dating other boys as well to satisfy her parents, she was seeing David as often as possible.

The two were supposed to be at the mall but after some quick window shopping to be able to say they had been there, they had driven to the park and were now seated in a remote area beneath an ancient pine, its fallen needles providing a soft cushion for Davidʼs attempts at heavy petting.

“Look, Ginny, you know Iʼm crazy about you.”


“And I like you too.”


“Then whatʼs the big deal about...”


“Iʼm sorry, I just donʼt feel comfortable with...”


“Why donʼt we take it slow and easy,” he suggested, taking her hand.

“See, howʼs that?”


“You know I love holding hands with you.”


“Okay, then why donʼt we progress to...”
His lips met hers and although they had kissed briefly before, Ginny was instantly breathless. Rather inexperienced at kissing she had done little more than lightly rub lips with a couple of other boys. What she felt now was altogether different. Davidʼs lips were soft, but strong and while she felt she should break away her beating heart told her to stay.

“See? Thereʼs nothing to be worried about,” he breathed.

“Now really kiss me this time.”

“I ... I donʼt know what you mea...” she began but was cut short when his lips again covered hers even more forcefully than the first time.

“Ummmm,” she moaned at first trying to break the kiss when his tongue probed at her closed lips.

“Let me in, Ginny. I want to taste you.”


“Oh, David, I donʼt think...”
 But again his lips were on hers and as her breathing quickened, her heart feeling as if it would pound right out of her chest, she surrendered, his tongue entering her now eager mouth.

“Ohhhhhh, David,” she gasped when the kiss was finally broken.

“Ohhhh, Ohhhh,” she moaned as his kisses found her neck, ears and throat. She knew David had dated a great deal more than she, but Ginny did not know how experienced he really was. He knew enough to keep a low profile for he would never get dates with the

“nice” ones otherwise, but the truth was, David Hemmings was the Romeo of Freemont High School. He had already bedded down every good looking girl in the senior class and was working his way through the juniors. Ginny had caught his eye at a school dance, he had walked her home and before long they were dating. While he liked the brunette with the smoky gray eyes, she was really just another conquest whose virginity he looked forward to taking. True, she had taken a bit longer than most (they had been out on seven dates now) and she had thus far been resistant to his advances, but he slipped the words

“committment” and

“family” into the conversation and, as usual, that had softened her attitude considerably. Girls this age were so vulnerable and he knew exactly how to take advantage of that vulnerability. They lay back and as the kisses continued and their bodies pressed more passionately together his hand slowly made its way to her breast.

“No, David, I ... I ... canʼt.”


“Do you love me, ginny?”


“You know I do. Itʼs just that ... Ohhhh, David,” she cooed as his hand unbuttoned the blouse and tantalizingly neared the small bra clad breast.

“We both want this, Ginny. Why fight it?”


“But ... but ... Davvvvvvid,” came the whine as experienced hands made their way to her back where the bra was, in one deft move, unclasped and withdrawn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.