Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“What have we got on the vic?” asked the Sheriff.
 Linda had returned to the small frame building which housed the Sheriffʼs department, an outer office with desks for Sheila, Brad and Nikki, a cramped private office to one side for Linda, which she seldom used, and two jail cells.

“I checked both the high school and vocational school and there were only four girls absent today, but none match the description of the victim,” volunteered the young and enthusiastic twenty-four year old deputy, looking up from bright, glistening chocolate colored eyes. Nikki Sanchez, possessed of short coal black hair and dark complected skin characteristic of her Mexican heritage was considered by many to be the cutest girl in the small town of Lawton, Montana. Her face, soft with pert upturned nose and slightly pouty lips, reminded one of the proverbial cheerleader that every boy in school wished to ask out. A trim figure and bubbly personality made her a real catch, but while she had done her share of dating she remained firmly unattached and never progressed beyond a good night kiss.

Linda nodded in acknowledgment of the sleuthing initiative bringing a smile from the young deputy.

“There was no ID, no clothes, nothing,” responded Sheila,

“but I may have had a bit more luck. A missing personʼs report was faxed this morning from Tahoula County. A Susan Landry. Single. Twenty-six. Description matches. Theyʼre going to forward a photo and fingerprints ASAP.”

“Well, Dave said he would begin the autopsy immediately so we should have some more answers in a few hours.”

“Why donʼt I check with Leroy Murkins down at the Shady Rest, see if any strangers might have checked in,” suggested Nikki.

“Good thinking and while youʼre at it, check with Ben down at the campground, see if any recent campers or RVers have stood out.”

“On my way, Sheriff,” said the excited deputy.

When Nikki had pulled away in the other patrol SUV, Sheila turned and smiled at Linda.

“Well, she has boundless enthusiasm, I give her that. Wish I could muster that much energy these days.”

“Nikkiʼs a bright girl,” observed Linda.

“Sheʼs going to do fine. We may have to help her temper that enthusiasm a bit. After all itʼs her first murder ... but then itʼs the first murder for all of us.” Linda sighed,

“See if you can set up a meeting with the kids who found her, their parents ... and apparently their lawyer.”

“Right. Hey, wait a minute thereʼs something coming in now, might be that photo.” Linda walked around to the printer as the photo began to emerge.

“Thatʼs her all right,” breathed the sheriff.


“Sheʼs a beautiful girl,” observed Shelia.


“Not any more.”

“How does a girl from over in Tahoula County wind up here? Thatʼs over two hundred miles.”

“Another question we need answered. Contact the Tahoula County Sheriffʼs office. Tell them we think we have an ID from the photo but to be sure weʼll need dental records, fingerprints and whatever else they can give us.”

“Okay. Anything else?”

“Set up that interview as soon as possible. Iʼm on my way over to see Dave.”

“On it.”
Lindaʼs mind was awhirl as she stepped out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.