Ashley
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Causal friends take it to the next level.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism  

We three became close friends that first night and bonded emotionally with each other. Sleeping together was a real dream come true for me, a beautiful woman on either side of me. In the morning I got up to pee and when I returned the girls had snuggled up to each other and I decided to make breakfast. I went about making a breakfast of champions and when I went by the bedroom to check on them, Janis was laying between Ashley’s legs eating her pussy. Ashley had one hand in Janis’s hair and the other pinching her nipples, pulling on them and then releasing one for the other. Beyond the beauty of their sexual encounter, I was fascinated by the fire cupping bruises visible. I thought for a second to get my camera but got a whiff of bacon and went back to the kitchen.

It wasn’t long before the girls wandered out to the kitchen still buck ass naked, sniffing out the bacon. I pulled chairs from the table for them and sternly said sit. Both of them obediently took a seat and I put coffee in front of both of them, and an orange juice. I put a plate of bacon followed by cheesy eggs, toast, and bagels and cream cheese on the table. We ate and discussed the interaction over the last couple nights, I had been a tool, and I wanted more. I told them I wanted them to be mine as in my submissives and that I was planning another fetish night open house party for the Rockville Heights Munch group. Janis had been submissive to me before as a play partner and quickly answered yes. Ashley asked what that all meant, I gave her the basics of BDSM, munch groups and play parties in a lengthy conversation that included input from Janis.

Ashley voiced her concern of anonymity and her place in the community in that she worked at the bank. Janis spoke up and said that there are lots of people in the kink community from all divisions of the community. She went on to say without naming names which would wrong, that there are members on the bank board, Sheriffs’ department, the board of elders, and several churches, who attend functions, so she had nothing to worry about. I told her that what happens at kink events stays at the kink events. I told her it is like my videos from the play room, they don’t leave this house, are never on the net at all, and that I have a independent system for the videos that is not connected to or sharing the internet at all, so no chance of being hacked. The Videos serve as documentation in case there was ever a question as to consent or what happened as well as personal amusement.

Ashley said I am in then, and then asked a very basic question, are scenes scripted or just in the moment? I told her that as an example, Janis and I had discussed a possibility of wrestling and the fact that you liked rougher sex. It gave me the opportunity to clear space for wrestling in the play room and her the time to think up several scenarios that could play out, but that no direct scripting was done this time. Janis said she prefers a flowing method of play but there are some that have contracts and scripts, and rehearsal play to perfect the final performances.

Ashley seemed to take every word in and said as a submissive does she wear a collar? I said, to me a collar is a sign of commitment and that as a play partner I usually don’t collar. She seemed antsy in her seat and Janis asked her if all this talk was exciting her. Ash said yeah she was wet thinking about it all. And before the words were out of her mouth, Janis was moving to her. I said hey why don’t we take this to the play room? We moved into the play room and I sat down on the heavy couch bench and held my cock up up and told Ash to sit on it. She swiped some Vaseline and rubbed her asshole as she squatted over my cock. My cock slid into her slowly until she was resting, fully impaled on my cock. Janis slid up under her and began licking her pussy. Ashley said oh my God that feels good.

It didn’t take long before my cock exploded in Ashley’s ass and as my cock slid out of her. Janis jerked it a few times and a few more squirts of come splashed onto Ashley’s pussy. Ashley slid down some and Janis ate my come from Ash’s asshole and pussy. As Janis was reaming her asshole for my come, Ashley said Oh my fucking God that is so fucking nasty and started to come, shaking and trembling drawing her knees together and then apart, pulling Janis’s mouth into her pussy. Janis helped Ashley to her feet when she was done coming and they both said how worn out they were. I suggested a nap and we all went to the bedroom and took a nap. It was dark when my stomach woke me, and I noted Janis had left at some point but Ashley was still at my side. As I turned to get up Ashley said Janis had to get home and left about an hour ago.

I thanked her and we both headed to the bathroom at the same time, play racing. I stopped at the door and said after you waving her on, and she rushed past me and sat on the toilet. I stood in front of her and intently watched her as she let a stream of pee loose in the toilet. She looked up at me and said go away, I said no slut, She looked confused for a second and then said sorry sir. I waited until she was done and then moved to the toilet to relieve myself and she moved closer and asked if she could hold it while I pee. I said sure but you clean up what you miss. Sure enough she waved my dick all over the place spraying urine all over the toilet and floor around it. She laughed and said who knew it was harder than it would seem. She reached for the mop in the corner as I went out into the living room.

She followed shortly after me, as I was ordering dinner for us from the Chinese place. She said what a great time she was having and that she really didn’t want it to end, but she knew she should go home and get some sleep before work tomorrow. I said well here is a thought for you to think about, and I offered her a trial run of being master and submissive, that she could keep her job, temporarily move in here, keep her apartment and try out the 24/7 life of a submission. That way if it wasn’t for her she could simply go home any time she wanted. She said she would have to think about it and I said sure. The door bell rang as we finished talking and I handed her a fifty dollar bill and told her to give it to the delivery person. She said yes sir, but as she turned to the door realized she was still naked. She said naked? I said yeah they really don’t care.

I knew the delivery girl from Changs where I had ordered from and she was a glorious Lesbian who I joked with from time to time, and had seen me and others naked here before. Kaylee made nothing of the fact that Ashley was naked and walked right in and put the food on the table just like she had done crap tons of times before. She told Ashley the total and Ashley handed her the fifty and told her to keep the change. Kaylee said thanks Shadow, I waved and said hey Kaylee this is Ashley and they shook hands. Kaylee said so you having another party anytime soon? I said in two weeks, that she should see an invite in her email in the next few days, that I was just getting to planning it out. Kaylee looked right at Ashley and said hope to see you there, and she left. I said see another one of the community.

Ashley said really? I said yeah, and as Ashley laid out diner for us in the living room, I pulled up a video of Kaylee and a girl friend of hers from a year ago at one of my play parties. They did a very sensual scene with a lot of tickling and teasing using feathers a Wharton wheel and some sharps as well. Ashley said obviously that girl enjoyed what Kaylee was doing to her, but blood trickling from the cuts? I said well they were just drops, and that was the apex of their scene, the control it took to barely scratch enough to draw blood, but not deep enough to require medical intervention. It was about the bond and trust one for the other for if either of them flinched or slipped, injury and blame would be upon them both.

I copied the video from today and last night on dvd and thumb drive as we ate diner. As Ashley dressed I handed her the dvd and thumb drive and told her my first order for her was when she was here, I wanted her naked, no excuses. I told her I hoped to see her after she got off work at the bank, went home and picked up a bag of essentials. If she didn’t call or show up, I would know it meant she wasn’t interested. We hugged good bye and I watched as she drove off.

I sat down at my computer and linked into the OnStar in her car and watched on the map as she drove straight home. I pulled up the camera on her phone just as she sat it down on the charger next to her bed. Unfortunately for me it didn’t face the bed but I could see the TV in her bedroom and a few minutes later she put the dvd in and played the video copy I made for her. I could see her fast forward the video to the point Janis wrestled her to the floor. Janis barked at her and then I heard a switch click and a vibrator come on. It was interesting listening to the video in the back ground and the sound of the vibrator changing tones as she worked it supposedly on her pussy. Just as the video got to the point that Janis stuffed her strap on into Ashley’s ass, I could hear Ashley in real time moan. I dialed her number and as she picked up her telephone I could see a hibatachi vibrator in her lap.

I told her I had really enjoyed her and hoped that she would take me up on my offer. She said she had enjoyed our time together, and I interrupted her and asked if she was ok, because she was breathing so hard. She said she was ok, and that she’d see me tomorrow. She hung up with out waiting for a response, and as she put the phone back on the charger, she shook her head smiling. She turned the TV off and the light her bedroom, so I disconnected from her phone, and sent her a text, good night sexy. Ashley had to be at work at nine am so I turned the her phone camera on at six am and watched as she got up showered, and packed a bag.

She went to work and as she drove I ordered flowers to be delivered at her work slightly before noon. It cost extra but I didn’t care, I had a note attached saying Thanks for a good time. I watched on the banks security cameras as the delivery guy presented them to her. The tellers all made over her and she blushed as she went to her desk and started dialing her phone. My phone rang and she thanked me for the flowers and card and said she would see me after work. I said great, see you then, you fucking little slut, and I watched her squirm in her chair as she hung up. The tellers made over her and she went back to work with a little extra skip in her walk.

Around two thirty in the afternoon I got bored and decided to have some fun so I reset the banks clocks to think it was closing time and the computer security system shut down at three. After a few minutes and phone calls the bank closed and sent everyone home. I watched as Ashley left the bank and then I tracked her again as she drove to my house. I opened the door to my house and as she pulled into my drive way I stood there my cock half hard hanging out. As she parked in front of my door I walked out to take her bag. She got out and handed me the bag and then asked how I knew she’d be there, at that time, because she didn’t even know the bank would close early. I said well, I was a know it all or so my parents always told me. She laughed as I led her inside. She stopped just inside the door and took her clothes off and neatly folded them and asked where she should put them.

I showed her a drawer in the bedroom and space in the closet. I took her over to the bed and told her to lay down. I laid next to her and I turned to face her and began to kiss her. Slowly I kissed her at first with just my hand onher upper arm. I matched her depth and fervor as we kissed and started caressing her breasts softly. I wanted to establish a standard that making love was one thing and raw fucking was another. I also wanted to gift her a satisfying love making session that she seemed to never have had in her life. I broke the kiss to move down her neck to her ear lobe, and then down to her breasts. Her nipples were small for the size of her breasts but were very erect. I was busy tonguing them alternating between one and the other making mental notes to use the heavier nipple clamps. By the pleasure she was getting from my attention I thought to ask her if she had ever considered piercing her nipples.

I moved back up to her ear lobe and to her mouth, while letting my hand slide down her stomach to her pussy. I placed two fingers over her clit one on each side. I began small rhythmic circles and her legs spread almost immediately. I kept kissing her and loving every minute of it, taking my time to enjoy the art of making love. Ashley was moaning and almost purring as I felt her legs begin to tremble. I moved my fingers down and into her pussy, using the palm of my hand to continue circular pressure on her clit. I alternated between kissing her on the mouth, nibbling on ear lobes and her nipples. I felt her pussy pulse and a small gush of girl juice coated my fingers.

I slowly moved on top of her pinning her hands over her head and wiggled until my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. When I felt the wetness of her pussy, I pushed slightly sliding my cock inside her slowly, Ashley gasped and gripped my hands tighter. I began to rhythmically push into and out of her, building in depth and speed with every stroke. Her pussy got wetter with every stroke and I could feel her energy building, her body trembling. Finely I let go of her hands and pulled her legs up and began pounding her pussy. The sounds of her moaning were only slightly louder than the sound of my cock slamming in and out of her pussy sloshing as it went in and out of her.

I felt her jerk and spasm and felt her come splashing my cock and balls. I picked up the pace to my top speed and deep trusts fully penetrating her and pulling almost out of her before slamming my cock back into her and she begged me to come in her. She became very vocal that she wanted to feel my come in her, she wanted to feel me in her, and when I felt my orgasm begin, I held my cock in her and Ashley started to giggle. I was some what taken back but reactions are reactions and when I stopped coming inside her I pulled my cock out. As my cock head slid out of her she put her hand over her pussy and pulled some come up to her mouth licking her fingers clean.

I laid down beside her pulling her into my arms and she laid her head on my chest and began to cry. Just a release of emotion I thought and then she really began to sob, tears flowing from her. I held her through her release and when she stopped, she turned over and got a tissue from the night stand and blew her nose. She laid back down into my arms and quietly said thank you. I said you are welcome, and she drifted off to sleep. I went into the kitchen and started diner. Forty five minutes later Ashley emerged from the bedroom and I told her diner would be ready soon, that it was nearing six pm, to have a seat at the table. I got diner on the table and she was quiet as we ate, and finely I asked her what was wrong, and she said I probably thought she was crazy and I would want her to leave after breaking down like that.

I went to her side of the table and pulled her to me and hugged her. I told her that I was here for her and if she wanted to talk about it we would, if not we wouldn’t but I respected her honest reaction either way. She asked so she could stay? I said oh my yes, I wanted her to stay, and she hugged me tighter and then released me. After diner we talked about the play party I was planning and she helped out with the event page. I called Mike a friend and asked if he would be interested in doing the videographer work for the party, explaining what kind of party it was. I also told him about my video system and that I needed him to use my equipment so there would be no chance of it getting distributed accidentally. He agreed and asked to see the place and told him to come over Saturday afternoon that there would be some people over, so he could get an idea of what to expect.

As we worked on the event page I asked her if she could pose for me secured to the St Andrews cross for the cover art. She agreed and we went to the play room and I secured her facing the cross so her face wouldn’t be in the picture. She was very compliant and the picture turned out very well although I could still see the faintest of marks still from the cupping. We finished the event page and sent invites to the Rockville Heights Munch group and my Email list of Kinky Folks. The event was scheduled for two week ends from now, so anyone not all ready Vetted would have to be if they wanted to attend. Ashley asked me about that, and I told her it was basically a back ground check and a reference from someone all ready Vetted. Most of the munch group folks were Vetted and everyone on my Kinky Folks list were.

I picked her up from the couch and carried her to bed, in the morning she got up and showered while I made her breakfast. She sat at the table and said Sir you are absolutely spoiling me, and I said you are mine and I want the best for you in all things. She bounced out the door a happy camper, off to work. I did some work on-line and got a request to be Vetted. I looked the persons’ profiles up and the person was of legal age, but younger than I usually allow. She claimed to be a bisexual Domme and a new member of the RHM group. I ran the back ground check and she had no police record, and it served to confirm her age of eighteen. I called Lady Red the RHM groups’ leader and inquired of Mistress Kyra. She confirmed that Kyra had been to two of the groups monthly munches and seemed all right. I thanked Lady Red and hung up and although Mistress Kyra met the criteria to be Vetted I sent her an invitation to diner for an in person Vetting.

A couple hours later I got an affirmative response for diner and I gave her the option of the Olive Garden on Main street at six pm or the Red Lobster on South Hadley at seven pm. She responded immediately Red Lobster. I confirmed the place and time and sent Ashley a message that we would be eating out tonight and I would fill her in when she got home. If Mistress Kyra was genuine I had a plot in mind for Ashley. When Ashley got home from work I had pulled the Escalade out and she asked about it never having seen it before. I told her I had purchased it from a government auction, that it was a former secret service backup vehicle for the presidential detail, never actually used. Fully bullet proof, and mirrored windows, less than 3000 miles it was a classy ride that I kept in the garage for special occasions.

I walked with her inside and told her to keep her dress on but to remove and leave her panties. I watched as Ashley removed them and put them in the laundry. I told her we were doing our do diligence Vetting a new comer to our circle but supposedly an experienced Domme at eighteen years old. I saw the questions on her face and told her Mistress Kyra was young to be “experienced” and being new to us, meant a more rigorous Vetting process. I told her even though we would be in public I expected her to remember her submission to me. We went to the restaurant and I gave the greeter my name and told her I expected one more to join us.

Our waitress arrived and the greeter presented a young woman at the same time. We three gave her our drink orders and the young woman introduced her self as Kyra and I introduced myself as Shadow and this is Ashley. We sat and looked over the menu, and when the waitress took our order. I was surprised that Kyra was wearing a simple tee shirt and worn jeans. I could see she had no bra on under the tee shirt and her makeup was poorly applied. She was not what I expected of Mistress Kyra, from browsing her profile pictures. I asked her how she got into the kink scene and she went on to tell me her mother was a prostitute in Los Vegas and sex was exposed to some wild stuff.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.