Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 122

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 122 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The flight home was delayed for several hours because of inclement weather over the Midwest. It left Phil and Hailey to sit in the departure lounge at LAX. He passed over the financials for Lambswool to see if Hailey could find a way to trim expenses that he’d missed.

She couldn’t.

It was almost midnight on the West Coast when the plane finally departed for Calder City.

“I still think you should have sprung for a private plane,” Hailey said as she nestled on his shoulder.

“Huh?” Phil asked. He was still looking at the same documents that had kept his attention for hours.

“A private plane,” Hailey reiterated.

“I know, we would already be home,” he said.

“Well, maybe,” Hailey agreed. “I was thinking more about how you could have me bent over the seat right now instead of trying to read the type off that document.”

She reached under the blanket on Phil’s lap and caressed his dick.

“I think I have a way to move your focus to something else,” she said. She reached up and turned off his reading light before lifting the armrest between them. Her head slipped off his shoulder and disappeared beneath the blanket. At 30,000 feet, it was almost completely dark in the cabin. Many of the travelers who had stuck around for the eastward trip were sound asleep. The few who were still awake had headphones on as they listened to music or to a movie.

It took Hailey a moment to free Phil’s cock from his cotton pants but as soon as it sprang free, it disappeared between her lips. Phil pulled the blanket across his lap but anyone who walked past would have been able to tell what Hailey was doing. She didn’t seem to care in the slightest.

She took one of Phil’s hands and slipped it inside the T-shirt she wore so he could fondle her breast while she sucked him off. She felt him stiffen slightly and then she felt the first spurt hit the back of her mouth. She immediately took as much of him inside of her mouth as she could fit until he finished. Her white teeth gleamed in the darkness when she sat up and swallowed.

“Now wouldn’t it be fun to continue what I’ve started?” she asked.

“That would be fun,” Phil admitted. “The next time we come out will be on a private plane, I promise.”

Hailey smiled and pull a piece of gum out of her pocket. She had planned on this activity since the departure lounge.

“Do you know I bought a brand new bikini for this week and didn’t get to wear it?” she asked.

“I’m sorry,” Phil said. “I know this week didn’t turn out like you’d hoped.”

“You would have loved it!” Hailey continued with a laugh. “It covers about two inches of my butt and three inches of my boobies.”

“I love it already,” Phil agreed.

“And the lingerie I bought with Randi and Merie,” Hailey said. “I found this sexy black bustier with a translucent thong. I thought about wearing it under my dress last night but I worried the Hansen girls might get a glimpse of the garter belt and think it would be OK to get topless in the car on the way home.”

“They might have,” Phil said.

“So I have all this sexy clothing for the fall and you’re going to be back out here,” Hailey said with a grin. “So I guess you’ll be getting a lot of fashion shows in the next month or so.”

“Lucky me,” Phil told her. He leaned over to whisper in her ear. “Why don’t you slip into the restroom and take your panties off. I’ll get you off, too.”

“What makes you think I’m wearing panties?” Hailey asked, lifting her eyebrows.

“Seriously?” Phil asked.

“I took them off in the lounge,” Hailey admitted. “I just wanted to be prepared in case there was a shot to get frisky. I figured that this flight would be empty after the delay.”

“Swap me places,” Phil whispered.

“You can’t go down on me,” Hailey whispered back. “It’s logistically impossible.”

“I can use a finger or two,” Phil offered.

“And you could suck on my nipples at the same time,” she said, biting her lower lip.

“Oh, I certainly could,” Phil agreed. Hailey hustled out of her seat and let Phil move to the corridor. She took the window seat and Phil moved in beside her. Hailey lifted the blanket to her neck, lifting her T-shirt with it. Phil had already noticed that she had removed her bra. It was something she often did when they traveled – or just while they sat around the house.

His lips found her erect nipple as his hands traced down her stomach. When he reached her midriff, he found that she had already lifted her skirt up to accommodate his hand. He found her already wet when he slid a finger inside of her.

Hailey gasped and stroked Phil’s head as he licked her nipple.

“Do you remember that porn star I chatted with about ... about butt sex,” she giggled at the description. Phil nodded and dragged his teeth across her distended bud. “She’s friends with Meredith Miller! I so wanted to meet her.”

Phil licked her nipple and turned his head upward.

“Do you need some more pointers?” he asked.

“What do you think?” Hailey rejoined as she hefted her breast back toward Phil’s lips. His thumb was circling her clit and he gave it a little pinch. He felt the moisture seep out of her.

“Any better would be overkill,” Phil said before running his tongue across her nipple.

Hailey breath started to come in shallow pants so Phil quickened his pace. She gripped the back of his head and put her wrist in her mouth to keep from becoming too loud. She climaxed with a gasp and released her hold, bring Phil’s mouth up to meet hers.

She clung to him as she came down from her crest and then broke into giggles.

“We should have just fucked,” she whispered. “It smells like my panties after we go on a date!”

“And you want to hang out with porn stars,” Phil replied with a wink.

“We need to watch one of their movies,” Hailey said as she shifted to pull her zipper up and her shirt down.

“It would give me an inferiority complex,” Phil noted.

“Sahara said that her boyfriend has a monster in his pants,” Hailey giggled. “But Meredith said the movies actually are pretty good. She said their newest one is a western called ‘Sundown in Camerino.’ They won almost all the awards last year at the adult film awards.”

“I somehow doubt that the adult film awards are synonymous with Oscars,” Phil said dubiously.

“We’re going to watch one,” Hailey asserted. “And then we’re going to do everything we see in the movie!”

“What if one of the actresses screws a horse?” Phil asked with a laugh.

Hailey crossed her arms beneath her breasts and it caused the blanket to lift slightly. Her eyes widened when the smell of her arousal hit her nostrils.

“Oh, Christ,” she muttered as she glanced around the cabin. She saw a flight attendant standing at the front of the first-class cabin. The woman gave her a thumbs up and winked. “Shit! We are busted.”

Sure enough, the flight attendant came forward and gave Hailey a bottle of air freshener.

“We give it to people who fart a lot,” she said with a laugh. “It’ll work for what you need it for, too.”

Hailey blushed scarlet. She handed Phil the bottle and bolted to the bathroom, leaving him to deal with the woman.

“Sorry,” Phil said.

“At least you weren’t screwing,” the woman said. She had a Texas drawl. She glanced toward the back of the plane. “There is a couple going at it back there.”

Phil turned to look and saw a woman riding a guy about 10 rows behind him.

“Christ,” he muttered.

“If you want, you can go to the restroom and surprise her,” the flight attendant offered. “I’ve got nothing to do and we’re flying straight through. It’ll be four hours before we land in Chicago with this headwind. I’ll cover for you.”

“Seriously?” Phil asked, glance back to where Hailey had disappeared.

The woman shrugged, gestured with her head toward the restrooms and walked back to the front.

Phil slipped out of his seat and headed toward the middle of the plane. The couple having sex paid him no attention. He noticed the woman was topless – and quite drunk if the number of empty mini-bar bottles scattered around her was any indication. He looked back toward the front when he reached the bathroom and the flight attendant gave him a nod.

With a smile, he knocked.

“It’s me,” Phil said. “Let me in.”


“We totally fucked on the airplane!” Hailey said as soon as she sat down in the car. Tiffany and Molly turned around to stare at her. Phil was still putting the luggage into the back of the SUV but he still heard and saw everything.

He shook his head sadly.

“We totally fucked on the airplane!” Hailey repeated. She had been dying to tell someone since she and Phil slipped out of the bathroom together. The flight attendant already knew, of course. The only other people still awake were fucking themselves so they wouldn’t care. She had considered stopping random people in the airport but decided to wait until she got in the car.

“Yeah, we heard,” Tiffany said. “Don’t they arrest you for things like that?”

“Maybe,” Hailey said. “You should have seen this other couple. There were fucking right there in front of anyone who turned around! I think the girl was from one of those reality shows. At least Phil and I had the decency to slip into the bathroom. I mean, sure I sucked him off and he fingered me in our seats but we waited until we got the bathroom to fuck.”

Phil was still shaking his head when he sat beside Hailey in the back of the SUV.

“Well, tell us more,” Molly insisted.

“Well, Phil finger-banged me,” Hailey said. She was smiling widely as she recounted the tale. For all the debauchery that she had done in her teenage years, this topped everything. “So, the stewardess totally busted us. She gave us some air freshener.”

“Because your twat stinks,” Tiffany noted as she threaded her way into traffic.

“Ha! Ha!” Hailey said. “I was so embarrassed that I bolted to the bathroom.”

“To clean up your smelly twat?” Molly asked.

“You just remember that the next time you want a lick of that smelly twat,” Hailey said with a mock glare.

“She completely left me to deal with the flight attendant,” Phil pointed out.

“I was embarrassed!” Hailey said. “Well, whatever Phil told her she must have worked. She told him if he wanted to do me in the bathroom, she would watch out for us. I had already seen the other couple doing it. They were near the back. We were up front so we couldn’t do it in the seat. Just as I was finishing up, Phil knocked on the door. It was so hot! As soon as I opened the door, he pushed me up against the wall. It was pretty tight.”

“You must have gone to the wrong bathroom,” Tiffany cut in. “Hailey is not tight at all.”

“You are killing me!” Hailey said. “Fine, I’ll just keep all the details to myself.”

“That’s not fair!” Molly interjected. “You said he pushed you against the wall. What happened next?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.