Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 101

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 101 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Phil and Hailey spent the evening strolling down the beachfront, holding hands and talking about whatever came to mind. They had spoken to Katelyn, Molly and Tiffany, of course, and they had checked in with Phil’s parents and Hailey’s father.

They had called Cassidy and Mira to beg off on socializing for the evening. Hailey was more than a little interested in a repeat of the afternoon. She had decided that Phil was like a narcotic – only better. She was addicted to him but instead of “chasing the dragon” and never reaching the zenith of the first high, every minute with him seemed to get a little better.

It was barely past dark when they got back to the hotel and boarded the elevator. Phil wrapped his arms around Hailey from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. He could smell the coconut tang of her sunscreen and the mixture of her perfume and sweat on her skin. The day had been in the mid-80s with a pleasant breeze blowing off the ocean.

“This is a nice place,” he whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. “I’m really glad to have a little bit of time alone with you. I missed you this spring even though we saw each other every day. I guess I got used to having you mostly to myself. Then I just got so busy. I’m glad you stuck it out with me. There were times when I worried that I was too caught up in baseball and classes and that you might decide to break things off.”

Hailey spun in his grasp so she could face him. She put her hands on his cheeks and drew him downward until their lips met.

“I’m not going anywhere,” she said. “I’m happy, Phil. I recognize what my life was missing. I didn’t feel neglected, if that’s what you’re worried about. I told you before, next year we’ll know what to look for and we’ll plan our free time better. We already know we can kick the fall schedule in the butt. We’ll be together from now until February. We’ll make this work.”

The door opened and they headed down the hallway to their room. The hotel had several vacancies because the hectic time wouldn’t start until school ended for the year in early June. Emerald Cove in the summer wasn’t somewhere a typical college student would think of.

The duo shared a long shower to wash the evidence of their afternoon on the sand away and then tumbled into bed. Phil once again reveled in Hailey’s flawless form. Her entire body was tanned except for a small patch of white skin where her blonde fuzz covered her pussy. The sun from her Spring Break trip – and the warm weather that had started in early May – had lightened her already blonde hair to almost platinum. Even wet, it shined in the dim light of the room.

Even her nipples were tanned – and they were standing at attention in the air-conditioned room. Phil latched his mouth to one of them as soon as Hailey’s back hit the sheets. He slid his hand across her smooth stomach and felt the soft downy pubic hair beneath his fingertips before he parted her lower lips. Hailey gasped at the sensations that poured through her.

Phil was like a virtuoso as his mouth and hands found all the spots she liked him to find. Her breaths came quicker when he left her breast and kissed down her midriff, his soft tongue tracing a path to her center. Her hips lifted involuntarily when Phil blew across her clit and she entangled her fingers in his short hair to pull his mouth tighter. He lapped up the juices that flowed from her pussy while Hailey closed her eyes and played with her nipples.

She tried to urge him to move back up her torso but Phil stayed below her waist until he brought her to orgasm. He captured her clit lightly between his teeth when she crested and licked it furiously until Hailey was mewling her release. She stopped him when he crawled into position to enter her.

“Give me a minute,” she said between gasps. “You’d think you didn’t just turn me inside out a few hours ago. That was pretty intense there at the end.”

“I try,” Phil said, smiling at her from where he lay beside her on the bed.

“You succeed,” Hailey informed him with a grin that mirrored his. “I think you deserve a little treat. I was thinking it might be cool for me to go down on you on the balcony.”

“Yeah, so we can meet the chief of police again,” Phil said.

“I looked while we were walking back to the hotel,” Hailey replied. “It’s why I put the orange towel over the railing – so I could recognize ours from the sand. No one can see us unless they’re right next door. That room is empty. I mean, if you bent me over the railing people on the beach would know but they can’t see below the railing because we’re too high up. Wanna try it? You said you thought it was pretty hot when we did it in the car during Halloween.”

“If you’re sure no one can see what you’re doing,” Phil told her. “I don’t want you embarrassed.”

“Babe, I would blow you on the 50-yard line at the Super Bowl if you wanted me to,” Hailey informed him. “And I wouldn’t give a shit who saw me. I love you and anyone who has an issue with how I express it can kiss my butt. Come on.”

Hailey put on her bikini top and wrapped a towel around her waist as Phil slipped into a pair of shorts before they went outside. Phil looked around to make sure Hailey hadn’t missed any vantage points. He could see people on the beach six floors below but when he leaned over they were hidden from his view by the balcony floor and its side railings.

Hailey hadn’t been joking: She didn’t care who saw her. The towel fell to the deck and she dropped to her knees as soon as they closed the door behind them. She fished Phil’s cock from his shorts and licked the precum off the top. Her bikini top wrapped around her breasts so she reached behind her and unhooked the clasp. Her breasts spilled free just as she tugged Phil’s mesh shorts to his ankles.

“Maybe I should sit down,” Phil suggested.

“Stay standing,” Hailey told him. “I want you to look down there and know I’m doing something for you I will never do for anyone else. Think about those two guys on the beach who almost came in their pants when I walked past them today. They would probably let me castrate them afterward if I did this for them first – and it’s just for you.”

Her pink tongue slipped out of her mouth to lick the underside of his shaft and she smiled up at him. There was enough light from the businesses on the beach and from the moon that he could see the gleam in her eyes.

“You know, I wish they could see the top of my head as I’m doing this,” she said. “I wish everyone down there could know that you’re getting a blowjob from someone who loves you. I wish I could stand up and tell them how amazing you made me feel a little while ago. I want to grab every single stupid girl I see drooling over a football player or some guy wearing the nicest clothes and point you out. I want to tell them how much better their lives will be if they find a great guy and treat him like a prince. I want to treat you like a prince, Lover.”

She parted her lips and admitted Phil’s erection to punctuate her statement.

“I feel like royalty,” he said. Hailey looked up at him the entire time she pleasured him. He could see her breasts bouncing as her mouth moved over his cock. He watched her expression when she opened her throat and let his cock slide into it. She chuckled when Phil gasped as she dropped lower to lick and suckle his balls.

“I’m close,” he said through his panting as his eruption approached. He always gave Hailey – or Tiffany or Molly – a warning beforehand even though they had told him it wasn’t necessary.

Hailey’s mouth sucked harder on his head and her hand increased its speed on his stalk. She felt the first volley hit her tongue and pushed forward until the remaining sperm went straight down her throat. She enjoyed having Phil cum in her mouth but she also had wanted to try deep-throating him during this particular event for several months. This was one of the few times that he wasn’t able to fondle or lick her while she blew him and she took advantage of the opportunity.

Phil’s knees almost buckled and he sat down on one of the chairs on the balcony. Hailey’s warm mouth followed him down as she continued to lick his spend from his cock. She looked up at him with a wide smile when she had it all.

“Someone liked that!” she said happily.

“Good God,” Phil said, his eyes wide. “I mean, it always feels good when you do that but the head was already so sensitive. I wasn’t sure one of my balls wasn’t going to wind up in your stomach.”

“I guess it’s a good thing we’ve already done it twice today,” Hailey replied with a laugh. She put her head on his thigh and relished the feeling of him running his fingers through her hair.

“Why don’t you put on your top and sit on my lap?” Phil asked. That suggestion caused Hailey to lift her head off his leg and look at him curiously. The curiosity soon turned to revelation and she scrambled to pull her bikini top back around her torso.

“If we face each other, everyone will know,” Phil said when she moved over top of him and lined up his still-erect cock with her wet opening.

“I told you that I don’t care,” Hailey said. “I like kissing you while we make love. I can’t do that if my back is to you. Do you mind?”

“So long as you’re OK with it, I’m fine,” Phil told her. She didn’t wait for anything else before sinking down onto his cock. She let out a low moan and tilted her head back at the pleasure that went through her body.

“Oh, yeah,” she muttered just before she locked her lips to his. Phil reached behind her to unhook her bikini top yet again. She pressed her body tightly to his as they made love in the fresh air. She could hear people on the beach and at the bars that surrounded the hotel. She could even hear a few other people sitting on their balconies and laughing about something.

“This is so kinky,” she whispered. “I love it!”

Phil laughed at her enthusiasm as she slowly rode him. He kept his hands on her hips and let her set the tempo. She seemed content to go slow and let things play out over time. Still, the perversity of the situation – of knowing that she was having sex in a relatively public place – had her on a short trigger.

“You’re not going to be able to cum again, are you?” she panted.

“No, go ahead,” Phil replied. He slipped his hands around to grasp her butt as Hailey picked up her speed. She kissed him deeply and jammed her tongue into his mouth to keep from crying out as she climaxed. She rode him until it got too intense before releasing the kiss.

The look on her face when she sat back was priceless, Phil thought. Hailey’s eyes were ablaze with lust but they were also slightly glazed. Her face was slack but the tip of her tongue was poking between her lips as she looked at him for a long moment.

“I suggested this because I thought you’d like it,” she confided. “I had no idea that I would get so hot from it.”

“You’ve always been an exhibitionist,” Phil said with a laugh.

“I’m about ready to bend over the railing and let you do me in the butt,” Hailey told him. “That’s what crossed my mind right as I came – how hot it would be if we just didn’t have to care who saw us. If I didn’t think a thousand pictures of us doing it would pop up on the Internet tomorrow, I would do it, too. I’d wait until everyone was looking and I’d yell down to them that you were in my ass and that I loved you for doing me that way. Holy shit! I need to get control of myself before we both wind up in jail.”

“Yeah, that’s not a phone call I want to make,” Phil agreed.

“I’m not sure Beth and David are that forgiving,” Hailey giggled. “Still, maybe I’ll look around for some way for us to conceal our identities.”

She thought for a moment and then shook her head.

“No,” she decided. “I only want to do it so everyone knows how much I love you. It wouldn’t be as much fun if people didn’t know it was me – and you. Oh well. Maybe someday the world’s sensibilities won’t be so Puritanical. It’ll give me something to look forward to.”


It was more than a week later when Phil and Hailey pulled into the driveway of his parents’ home in SouthPointe. Beth and David greeted both with hugs and ushered them to the couch in the living room. Beth noticed that Hailey sat so close to her son that they were almost sharing skin.

“I take it you had a good time,” she said with a broad smile.

“It was amazing!” Hailey said enthusiastically. “You have to go down there. You will love it. We walked on the beach of the mornings and watched the sun rise from our balcony. It was so cool. I mean, just to watch it come up over the ocean was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. We went to a waterpark one afternoon; we played tennis and Phil took me golfing. Oh, and we went dancing at some really nice clubs and ate at some awesome restaurants. The locals were so sweet! We met the chief of police the first day we were down there.”

“The chief of police?” David asked, tilting his head at his son. “Do I want to know about that?”

“Oh, David!” Hailey said, laughing. “It was nothing bad. We went to eat and the whole city government was there, I think. The chiefs – were they both police chiefs, Phil?”

“I think the woman was the chief and the big guy was the lead detective,” her boyfriend answered. He was content to let Hailey’s exuberance burn itself out while describing things to his parents. It had been the same when they stopped to visit his aunt, uncle and cousins in Charlotte.

“Oh, yeah, that’s right,” Hailey said, unperturbed. “Anyway, we met them. They were working at the pub. It was really a bar but it was mostly a restaurant during the day. The owner was sick and they had some time before things get crazy down there after Memorial Day. So, they introduced us to a couple of people our age. We went out with them and their boyfriends a couple of nights. Phil was so sweet. We went to some Under-21 Clubs and just had a wild time. We also went go-kart driving and shopping and all sorts of things.”

Beth couldn’t help but laugh. Hailey had confided about all the vacations she’d taken during her teen years. She had been snow skiing in Vermont and to the beaches of Florida. But it was obvious that she preferred riding go-karts to dining in a five-star Manhattan restaurant.

“Oh, we got you presents,” she said. “I’m going to run and get them.”

“Yeah, because you won’t see her again tomorrow morning,” Phil pointed out. Hailey blew him a raspberry but got up and headed outside again to sort through the trunk for items she had picked out for David and Beth.

Phil’s parents watched her go and then turned to their son.

“Did you have as much fun as she did?” David wondered.

“It was nice,” Phil admitted. “I liked playing golf with her. She’s really good, by the way. With a few lessons, she could be as good as Mom. Mostly I think I just liked not having a thousand things to do. We didn’t plan anything out. We’d decide that morning what we wanted to do and then go do it. We didn’t have to get up at six in the morning to race out the door somewhere. We got up early to watch the sunrise and talk about what we might like to try. Then we’d go back to bed and sleep until it was time to go do it. Plus, well, it was nice to reconnect with Hailey. This semester was difficult for us. Neither of us had a minute to ourselves or for the other. We were both surprised at how much of a time-drain our activities would be.”

“Things look like they’re OK now,” Beth pointed out.

“There were still OK then,” Phil told her. “I just worried that I had my priorities messed up.”

The husband and wife shared a glance and Beth nodded for David to make the statement that needed said.

“You’re never going to be the end-all, be-all for each other,” Phil’s father told him. “You’re both too vibrant – too talented – not to have other aspects to your life.”

“I understand that,” Phil said.

“Are you sure Hailey does?” David inquired in a gentle voice.

“Oh, yeah,” Phil said with a nod. “We talked about it during the semester and more this week. We understand that we each have to have some things for ourselves. The problem we got into was that those things consumed all of our time. Hailey put together a very adventurous class schedule and she had Beta Club fund-raising duties every weekend. My classes weren’t too bad but our game schedule was ridiculous. The last month of the season, we had games scheduled every day but Sunday each week. We couldn’t make plans because I never knew when we were going to have to change the schedule to make up games we lost to weather. The only free day I had was Sunday and those were filled with study halls for me and Beta Club meetings for her.”

“And that isn’t going to change,” David said.

“No,” Phil agreed. “The thing is, we know what it’s like now. I’ll do my study sessions Sunday night instead of in the afternoons like this year. She won’t be the fund-raising chair so she will have time for us to take a picnic together or just go watch a movie. We don’t expect to be the other’s everything but we expect to be able to be their something. Things were a little tense a couple of times but neither of us was looking to bail.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.