Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 92

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The rest of the week was spent getting Tiffany and Molly settled into the house. Katelyn had come back up but she was spending the week in Cutter’s Crossing with her boyfriend and his family.

Mason and Edna Prohl had opened their home without hesitation to their son’s girlfriend. They didn’t want her sitting alone at school. Bob’s sister, Martine, was more than happy to have Katelyn share her room. Bob would have preferred her to share his room and his parents were cool – but not that cool.

Phil and Hailey were in the city working at Barton Holdings but Tiffany and Molly went to Cutter’s Crossing twice to visit with Katelyn and Bob. Beth was in and out of the office during the week between Christmas and New Year’s. She took an afternoon to get her hair done and a manicure and spent an afternoon having lunch with David. She left Phil and Hailey to handle anything that cropped up – knowing she was only a phone call away if they needed her.

Phil let Hailey handle most of the calls because she was more familiar with the company’s inner workings.

New Year’s Eve brought everyone to the Warner household. David, Beth, William, Kathleen, Mark and Stephanie attended a party in the city. They would spend the night there and come back home the following day – in time to watch Terrence and Wisconsin play in the Rose Bowl.

Almost all of the people Hailey had met in SouthPointe were back in town. Mitchell Drew and Ron Farragut were back in town. Phil greeted both of them warmly. Ann and Rachel also showed up. The only one missing from their summer get-together was Susan LeMott, who had joined the Air Force after high school.

Scott and Lisa brought the baby over for a brief visit but left after less than an hour. Once again, Hailey did her best to monopolize Liam but Tiffany, Molly and Katelyn were having none of it. Danielle and Madison kept their distance. Madison hadn’t been around babies since Danielle and Phil were born and they scared her. She had always gravitated to animals instead. Danielle simply wasn’t interested in babies – and couldn’t figure out why anyone else would be. She thought they were cute but they were also a lot of work.

Phil joined Bob, Ron and Mitchell on the far side of the room. He thought Liam was cute but he knew the little guy would get fussy with so many people around him. Sure enough, the baby started to get tired and Scott and Lisa made their way to the door.

Once the married couple left, the party got started in earnest. The music got a little louder and the liquor made its appearance. The girls made their way to it pretty quickly. Phil pulled a soda out of the refrigerator but Hailey caught his arm.

“Have your fun tonight,” she said. “I’ll watch over everything.”

“You did that last time,” Phil told her.

“And you took care of me at Halloween,” Hailey countered with a smile. “If you want to have a few drinks, I’ll take care of you tonight.”

She wiggled her eyebrows lasciviously.

“And when I say ‘take care of you’ I mean it in every sense of the word,” Hailey continued.

“I’ll look forward to it,” Phil told her as he picked up a beer. Hailey took the soda from Phil’s hand and opened it. Seconds later, Molly grabbed Phil’s hand and dragged him out to dance. Soon, Hailey joined them.

At midnight, Hailey gave him a deep kiss. Molly, Tiffany and Katelyn also offered him a kiss. Pretty soon everyone had kissed everyone else. Even Ann and Rachel offered the guys brief kisses.

Bob blushed brightly when first Hailey – and then Molly, Tiffany, Danielle, Madison, Ann and Rachel – followed Katelyn’s kiss.

The party lasted until after three in the morning. The cousins were the first to drop. Both had imbibed freely and had grown increasingly giggly and friendly during the night. With any other group, Phil would have worried that someone might take advantage of them. With this group, he worried they might take advantage of Ron or Mitchell before the night was over.

Instead Danielle and Madison fell asleep in David and Beth’s bedroom. Tiffany and Molly were the second ones down and it wasn’t long afterward that Ron Farragut curled up on the floor.

“We’re screwed,” Hailey told Phil as she watched Ann and Rachel head upstairs.

“What do you mean?” Phil wondered. He had consumed six beers over seven hours and wasn’t drunk by any stretch.

“Ann and Rachel need a bed,” Hailey stated. “Katelyn and Bob need a bed. Molly and Tiffany need a bed. You and I need a bed. We only have three beds – and Danielle and Madison (who don’t need a bed) – have already claimed one.”

“Crap,” Phil said.

“Molly and Tiffany are OK on the floor,” Hailey said. “I guess we’ll be OK on the floor with them.”

“That sort of pushes the promise you made out of the window,” Phil said with a wink.

“I should have thought of this,” Hailey told him as she leaned on his shoulder.

“The couch in the office is a hideaway,” Phil said. “I’ll pull it out and carry Tiff and Molly in. God only knows what they’ll be wearing when they wake up.”

“We can share it with them,” Hailey offered. “Mitchell brought his sleeping bag and we can lift Ron to the couch. He’s so cute, isn’t he?”

“Just adorable,” Phil said. “Look, we’ll just put Tiff and Molly in the office. Mom and Dad’s bed is big enough that we can push Dani and Maddy off to the side.”

“We can sleep naked if we’re in bed with Molly and Tiffany,” Hailey pointed out. “Plus, I won’t feel guilty about crawling on top of you. Danielle and Madison are cool and I like them but I’m not going to have sex with them in the room.”

“If it wasn’t such a pain in the ass, I’d carry them down to the office and carry Tiff and Molly upstairs with us,” Phil remarked.

“I will not have sex on your mother’s bed!” Hailey declared.

“I’ll bet I could talk you into it,” Phil said, reaching beneath her short skirt to cup her mound.

“Mitchell is still awake,” Hailey hissed.

“Mitchell is dead drunk and won’t even remember his name tomorrow!” Phil laughed. Still, he pulled his hand away. “None of them will. Ann and Rachel might be OK but the rest of them killed about a million brain cells tonight. Even Bob is loaded and I’ve never seen him have more than two beers.”

Hailey looked over at Bob and Katelyn, who were making out on the couch.

“We’ll put them in your room,” Hailey opined. “They’ll be comfortable enough there to do whatever comes next. Rachel and Ann are in the spare room. They’ve done their thing in there before so that’s OK. Tiffany and Molly aren’t shy about fucking beside us and we’re not shy about fucking beside them. We’re all good. I wish Mitchell and Ron could have brought their girlfriends.”

“They both live too far away and they’re not close enough for overnight visits,” Phil said with a shrug. “Next year they’ll be here if they’re still around. Let me pull the bed out in the office while you get some sheets out of the closet.”

Hailey gave him a kiss before wandering down the hall. Phil pulled the couch out and collected Molly into his arms. She groaned when Phil rolled her away from Tiffany but wrapped her arms around Phil’s neck as he carried her in and put her to bed. Hailey took over and tucked in the little redheaded firecracker while Phil picked up Tiffany’s slumbering form. Her eyes were bleary from sleep and booze but she gave him a soft smile as he put her beside Molly. Tiffany immediately wrapped her girlfriend in an embrace.

Hailey shook her head and kissed both of her friends on the cheeks before unzipping her own skirt and pulling it down. She wore a pair of panties and a sweater. Phil stripped down to his boxer briefs and crawled into bed. Molly roused slightly and looked over Tiffany.

“No fucking tonight,” she said in a slurred voice.

“No,” Phil said. “No fucking for you tonight.”

“Lots of fucking for me though!” Hailey said brightly. “Don’t worry, we’ll be quiet.”

It didn’t matter how quiet they were because Molly and Tiffany were dead to the world.

Hailey and Phil were still going at it when the sun came up at just after seven o’clock in the morning. Neither Tiffany nor Molly had moved despite the acrobatics going on next to them. Phil and Hailey didn’t restrict themselves to the bed. They used an office chair and one of the desks for their entertainment purposes.

When they did finally fall asleep, Hailey was wrapped around Molly’s back and Phil was wrapped around hers. She wondered if maybe this would become a holiday tradition, too.


The sun was high in the sky when Phil unwrapped himself from Hailey’s back and immediately fell on his ass. He had rolled off the edge of the bed and landed on the floor. No one else seemed to notice – or if they did notice, they didn’t care enough to ask him if he was OK. He pulled his pants on and tugged his shirt over his head.

Tiffany’s tiny butt was also sticking over the edge and he guessed she would have the same awakening he did if he didn’t shift everyone over.

Hailey wasn’t difficult to awaken. He kissed her on the cheek and she immediately rolled over to open her arms to him. He full breasts were bare and they stuck out above the coverlet.

“If you don’t shift over, Tiffany is going to fall out of bed,” Phil whispered.

“Don’t leave me,” Hailey pleaded. “We’ll make room.”

“I’m not leaving you,” Phil told her, kissing her on the forehead. “I’m going to make sure things are OK for when Mom and Dad get home.”

“Oh,” Hailey said. “I’ll get up, too.”

“Stay in bed,” Phil replied, offering another kiss. “Just shift over a bit and curl back up. The game is on in a couple of hours. I’ll wake you up in time to see it if you want.”

Hailey agreed but Tiffany and Molly weren’t about to come awake. He had to physically move both women farther into the bed but neither stirred. Hailey pressed her naked tits into Molly’s back again and she was soon slumbering.

Phil found the living room vacant but clean. Ron and Mitchell had cleaned up everything before they departed. He smiled at his friends’ thoughtfulness. He wondered if anyone else had made an appearance. He needed a shower but he didn’t want to interrupt Bob and Katelyn. He also didn’t want to embarrass them if they were naked – or in the process of getting naked. Still, he smelled of sex and sweat and stale beer.

He decided he would close his eyes when he walked into his room. It didn’t matter. Bob and Katelyn were covered up, her head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest. They looked good together, Phil decided. She stirred slightly when Phil opened his drawer to pull out some underwear. She gave him a small wave and put her head back on Bob’s shoulder.

Phil decided to let his friends sleep and to use the shower in the hallway. Ann Pullman was outside of the door when he got there. She had a small overnight bag in her hands.

“Oh, sorry,” Ann said when she saw Phil carrying his folded clothing and a toothbrush. “I wanted to grab a quick shower before I go home. My aunt is going to be there and I’m sure she’ll sniff me to see if I was licking box last night.”

“Sure,” Phil said. “I’ll use the bathroom in my parents’ room. Help yourself.”

Ann leaned forward to kiss Phil on the cheek – and he knew that she had, indeed, been licking box the night before. He could smell Rachel’s scent on her skin. Ann ambled into the bathroom and Phil walked across the hall to his parents’ room. His cousins had been the first ones asleep. It was fair only that they be the first ones awakened, too.

Danielle was sleeping on her back, her mouth hanging open with drool running down her cheek. Madison was on her front and her T-shirt had ridden up over her panties. Phil could see the faint traces of a tanline where her panties were a bit smaller than her bikini bottom had been. She lifted her head when the door opened and blinked a couple of times at her cousin before putting her face back on the pillow.

Phil closed the door to the bathroom – and locked it just in case – before turning on the water. The bathroom held a roomy spa tub but there were also two showerheads on opposite sides. He pulled the curtain around the tub and got undressed. He didn’t dally in the shower – regardless of how good the water felt on his skin. He wanted to be dressed and ready to say goodbye to Ann and Rachel when they left or to greet Mitchell and Ron when they returned to watch the game. He got dressed and brushed his teeth before unlocking the door and stepping out into his parents’ bedroom.

Danielle was still in the same spot but Madison had awakened and was sitting on the edge of the bed. She hadn’t bothered to put on any more clothing than she wore to sleep in.

“You’ve been holding out on us,” she said when Phil came back into the room.

“What do you mean?” Phil wondered.

“I heard all about the Roman orgies at your house,” Madison informed him.

“Oh, please,” Phil said, rolling his eyes toward the ceiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.