Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 81

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Even though Hailey had fallen asleep on Phil’s shoulder, she awoke with him pressed up against her from behind. She put her hand on the one that gripped her breast. She groaned when Phil, seeing that she was awake, began manipulating the supple nipple until it stood out proudly from her orb. He woke her up the same way every morning he got up before her. And he had arisen, Hailey knew, because she could feel it pressing into her backside.

She rolled over and kissed him gently. He pushed her hair from her face and thumbed a bit of crust from the corner of her eye.

“Do our plans today preclude a rather vigorous coupling to begin our day?” he asked.

Hailey smiled at him.

“Well, we actually have a very full schedule,” Hailey replied. “Still, I believe we can fit in a lengthy bout of lovemaking to get our blood pumping.”

“Oh, joy,” Phil replied, kissing her.

“Let’s brush our teeth and attend to our needs,” Hailey suggest. “Then I believe we can, I believe the term is, ‘hump like bunnies’ until 10 o’clock or so.”

It was almost 10:30 when Phil and Hailey made their way out of the apartment. Tiffany, Katelyn and Molly were already outside in the sun. Phil was surprised that they were all dressed. That was rare in any case and even more unusual when they had nothing going on. Hailey caught his arm when he started down the hall.

“Sit with me for a minute,” she said, pulling him toward the kitchen. Phil followed along, reaching down every step or two to pinch her bottom. Phil sat and pulled her onto his lap.

“Tiffany is going to lunch with her dad in a few minutes,” she said. “They’re going to look for an apartment for him in the city and then have supper together.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Phil agreed.

“Katelyn and I have been appointed to the car hunt,” she continued. “We figured since she is the most vocal opponent and I’m the biggest proponent, we might be able to settle on something we can all agree to.”

“That makes sense,” Phil said, not believing it for a moment. “I’ll come with you to mediate.”

“We’re going to do lunch and then go to the mall afterward,” Hailey said. “You’d be bored silly. We’re just going to do a walk-through of the lots. I already have an idea of what I want. I just want to compare prices at a couple of lots. I’m thinking of a Honda CR-V or a Ford Escape.”

“So I get the house to myself today!” Phil said. “Video games with my hand in my shorts. Woo-hoo!”

“You won’t be here alone,” Hailey said. “Molly is going to spend the afternoon with you. Do you know what that means?”

“I have to keep my hands out of my shorts?” Phil asked.

“I believe she will probably want to have her hand in your pants,” Hailey said. “You are free to do with her anything you want and she is willing to do. I think you should get this out of the way but I’m not going to push you or prod you. I’ll just tell you that I’m fine with you taking her to bed. Tiffany says she really needs it. That’s why I only let you get off once this morning.”

She gave him a wink and Phil shook his head. She was kissing him when Katelyn walked in.

“Oh, I was just coming to get you,” she said. She wrapped her arms around the couple and kissed them both on the cheek.

“You’re happy again this morning,” Phil mused.

“I had another great time yesterday,” Katelyn replied. “Thank you for bringing him out here to visit, Phil. He got a real look at who we are yesterday and he wasn’t upset. Molly and Tiffany tormented him all day but he just laughed at them. Ted and Stacy were cool and Emma was even pretty fun once she got her head out of her ass. I’m not sure what you did to her but when I have kids, they are spending their teenage years with you, Hailey. We’re both busy the next couple of days but we’re going out Tuesday night.”

“Good,” Phil said. “I’m happy for you.”

“Now, unhand your girlfriend and let us get on our way,” Katelyn said. “We’re taking the Mercedes today in the vain hope that someone will take us seriously at the car dealership. We’ll be back about 8 or 9 this evening. Don’t wait up!”

Hailey did manage another kiss before Katelyn led her out of the house. Moments later Tiffany came in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before sitting down on his lap.

“Whatever happens today is fine with me,” she said, looking him in the eyes. “After today – and after she gets some time alone with Hailey – we’re doing things together if we do it again. OK?”

“So I never get a chance to lift you up in the shower again?” Phil asked with a laugh.

“Oh, maybe not all the time then,” Tiffany said, thinking about how nice that had been.

“I’m not sure anything will happen at all,” Phil said. “I’m not sure Molly is as interested as you seem to think. She is completely in love with you. I saw you two yesterday in the hallway. It was beautiful, the two of you standing there kissing each other and then staring into each other’s eyes.”

“I didn’t know you were there,” Tiffany admitted.

“I slipped away so I didn’t interrupt,” Phil told her. “The kiss wasn’t sexual. It was a kiss from two people in love with each other.”

“We do,” Tiffany agreed. “We won’t love each other any less tonight either. She really does want this. She needs it. I want it for her. I want it for you, too.”

“We’ll see where it goes,” Phil agreed. “That’s all I can tell you.”

“That’s all I can ask,” Tiffany said. “We both love you, too.”

“Have fun today,” Phil told her. “Don’t worry about us.”

Tiffany got off Phil’s lap and gave him another kiss, this one a little deeper, before she headed toward the door.

“I’m taking the sedan today,” she informed him. “See you about nine o’clock.”

“So much for running out for a pizza,” Phil mumbled. He waited for Molly to make an appearance and but she didn’t. After a few minutes, he poured two glasses of iced tea and carried them to the pool deck. Molly was reclining on a chair with her sunglasses covering her eyes. She wore an off-white shirt that hugged her breasts and tied around her neck, leaving her shoulders bare. It stopped well above her navel. A pair of green nylon shorts started at her waist and almost ended there, too. If the shorts were any tinier, they probably would have been classified as a bikini bottom, Phil mused.

She turned her head toward him when he sat a glass beside her and offered a wide smile. The freckles that had sprung up when she first spent time in the sun had turned into a pleasant tan but she’d promised everyone that the freckles would return as her tan faded. Her red hair was cut in a bob that hung to her shoulders and framed her elfin face.

Molly was two inches shorter than Hailey’s 5-foot-7 – and was probably two inches smaller everywhere else, too. Phil knew from his laundry duties that Molly’s bras were mostly 34C but she had also had a few D cups mixed in. She wore mostly size 1 or small panties (in size and in coverage) and a size 4 in jeans.

Phil was happy that all the women wore different styles and sizes in their underclothing. Tiffany was a 32A in bras and a size 0 or extra small in her panties (again, in size and in coverage, he mused). Katelyn wore a 36B in bras and a size 3 or medium in panties. Hailey’s bras were 38C and her panties were sized as 5 or large (although from the brevity of the cut, Phil wasn’t sure how that could be).

It also helped that the women had different taste in their panties. Tiffany preferred thongs but she did have a few pair of boyshorts. Molly wore mostly boyshorts but she had a few thongs. Katelyn was almost exclusively bikini briefs. Of course Hailey had several pairs of every style – and Phil thought she might have sat down and created her own a few times because some of her panties defied description.

Phil had never considered women’s clothing. He knew nothing of how to determine a bra size or why Hailey’s panties were considered large and Tiffany’s small even though they were about the same size when it came down to the material used. He had sat and pondered the question once or twice and determined that he really didn’t need or want to know. He wasn’t stupid enough to ever buy lingerie for any of them. He only knew it made sorting the delicate laundry a hell of a lot easier.

He glanced over at Molly who was peering at him with her quirky half-smile. When she was amused, Molly smiled with only the left side of her mouth. Again, he didn’t wonder why that was. Once he figured out her mannerisms, it hadn’t mattered.

“What?” he asked.

“You were just staring into space,” Molly answered. “I could see your eyes behind your shades and you haven’t blinked in like two minutes.”

“Pondering the incongruities of the universe,” Phil offered. “Do you know why Hailey wears panties that are called ‘large’ while yours and Tiffany’s are ‘small’?”

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, he said to himself.

“Seriously?” Molly asked when her laughter had subsided.

“They all look the same to me,” Phil said to defend his question. “I don’t understand why you wear a size four in something and Hailey owns the same pair of pants in a size seven.”

Molly was shaking her head sadly.

“How do you decide what size underwear you buy?” she asked.

“My waist size,” Phil said with a shrug. “I have a 34-inch waist but I like them a little loose so I wear a large. That’s for waists that are 36-to-38 inches.”

“American clothing is the same way for us,” Molly said. “I shouldn’t laugh because I had the same problem when I came across. Do you know my bust is 80 in Europe? The bras I brought over with me are D cups because I bought them in Ireland. My boobies swim in a D cup here though. It all depends on where you buy things.”

“I thought you said it was the same way I get mine,” Phil pointed out.

“It is but most women don’t want to know they have a 40-inch butt,” Molly said. “So they make them in sizes. Hailey’s waist is about 27 inches. She doesn’t like the elastic to cut into her skin so she buys a size bigger than she probably needs. I’m the same way. Katelyn likes hers snug so she buys the right size. Tiffany wears the smallest size she can find and still be in the adult or juniors section. Her waist is only 21 inches, if you can believe that. Rather than point out that Tiffany is built like a 12-year-old boy, the clothing manufacturers make her a double-zero or petite or extra small.

“Rather than point out that Hailey resembles the proverbial brick shithouse, they make her a size six or seven. It’s all for our egos. You have it easy. You go to the store and find the size you wear and take it home. That’s why we have to try on everything. Even though Katelyn is so much taller than I am, it’s the same distance from my navel to my crotch as it is on her. That means all my panties ride up my twat if I don’t go up a size. Hailey has the same problem with jeans. She is so hippy that the waist gaps on a lot of brands. Bras are the same way. You measure under your breasts first. That’s the number and it’s the length of the elastic band. I wear 34s. The letter is how much your flesh sticks out. I wear a C because I have three inches of boob. If you put a tape measure about my chest, it is 37 inches. Katelyn wears a B because she has two. Tiff wears an A because she has one.”

“I will never understand this,” Phil said. “So why does Hailey have three different sizes of bras?”

“The cups on a 36D are the same as on a 38C,” Molly explained, still grinning. “The only difference is the bottom.”

“So she can wear a 36D and have it cut into her skin or a 38C and be comfortable,” Phil opined.

“The 36 would push her boobs up a little,” Molly told him. “When I want the lusty busty look, I drop down a cup size or a bra size. What brought this to your mind?”

“I was wondering if you were wearing shorts or swim bottoms,” Phil admitted with chagrin.

“They’re my booty shorts,” Molly said, laughing again. “My whoopie cakes hang out the back of them and all the boys drool.”

“I’m sure you’ve never had a problem getting the boys to drool, Miss Kelly,” Phil said.

“Have I answered all your questions?” she wondered.

“We haven’t even scratched the surface,” Phil answered with a chuckle. “I’m going to fix some lunch. We, uh, we skipped breakfast this morning.”

“You’re telling me!” Molly snorted. “You forget that your bedroom is right beside where we were trying to eat.”


Molly followed Phil into the house to make lunch. She purposefully got into his way as he collected the items for a roast beef melt. He put his hands on her hips to move her out of the way and she moved to where she knew he would soon move next. As he flipped the sandwich for the last time, Molly stepped into the artificial corner created by the kitchen counters and waited.

A few seconds later, Phil was in front of her again.

“Let me get over you,” Phil said as he reached over Molly’s head for the plates.

“Yes, please,” Molly said with a giggle. She tilted her head back to look up at him with those entrancing green eyes. “Oh, you wanted to reach the plates.”

She ducked under his arm and went to sit at the table. Phil decided Molly’s description of her shorts was apt. About three inches of her backside hung below the material. He jerked his eyes away before Molly turned to catch him staring but the delay from her departure and the cabinet opening told her that he had checked out her butt. She smirked momentarily before sitting at the table demurely and putting her chin on her folded hands.

Phil smiled at her and put a sandwich on a plate. He sat it in front of Molly and put a plate of melted cheese in the middle of the table. Molly had put the tortilla chips there earlier. He got his own sandwich and pulled out a chair to sit. Molly dipped a chip in the cheese and brought it her mouth. She stopped and set it on her plate.

“Come here,” she ordered. Phil was halfway to the chair but he stopped himself. He wondered if he’d dropped a booger in the cheese. She corralled his neck and brought his lips to hers, making certain to slip her tongue between Phil’s lips.

“I figured if we’re going to be double-dipping we should get the awkwardness out of the way,” she said.

“Double-dipping? Yes, please,” Phil replied with a wink. “You are so bad.”

“I can be bad if yo want me to be,” Molly said in a throaty voice. “Or I can be very, very good if you play your cards right. Just let me know.”

They flirted as they ate, trading ribald comments and covert glances. Neither was playing things coy. They knew what they wanted and that it was going to arrive soon.

“Let me put these in the dishwasher,” Phil said, taking the plates and empty bowl of cheese from the table.

“Bring back any memories?” Molly asked when Phil had his back turned. He turned to see what she was talking about and found the little redhead sitting on the edge of the table – just as she had on Friday. Phil closed the dishwasher door so quickly he almost caught his hand.

She used her index finger to gesture him toward her. Her knees parted when Phil got closer and his eyes went to the juncture of her thighs. He saw her red pubic hair through the loose legs of her shorts.

She grabbed the front of his shorts and dragged him back to where he had stood only two days earlier, his crotch pressed right against hers.

“Gee, I wonder how we should spend the day?” she mused. “We have no car; it’s overcast; the electricity is off.”

She ground her groin against his and bit her lower lip. Phil looked out the window at the bright sunshine and then flicked his eyes upward to the overhead light, which was on. Then he brought his lips down to meet Molly’s. Both of their mouths tasted like cheese but neither appeared to mind. Molly’s hips worked in circular motions as she wound her fingers through his hair.

“We should probably go upstairs since it’s so cold out there,” Phil suggested when their lips parted. “You know, heat rises and all.”

“That’s not all that’s risen,” Molly told him. “I want to finish what we started Friday. I want it in me right here on this table.”

She reached down and pushed his shorts downward. It was a struggle for her to reach but she finally freed his fully erect cock. She ran her hand over it slowly as she gazed into his face. She pulled the leg of her shorts aside and ran the head of his cock through her pussy cleft. Her pink tongue poked out of her mouth and her face reddened. Hailey had tormented Phil for most of the morning but only let him cum once. Now he wondered if he was going to shoot again before Molly slipped him inside of her.

She slid her hips forward and impaled herself on his cock, her breath exploding from her lungs.

“I’ve waited too long for this,” she said. “I wanted to do this that first day in your apartment. When I got home, my knickers were sodden just from kissing you. This whole summer I tried to think of a way to get your cock in me. Now I’ve got it and it’s as good as I thought it would be.”

Molly’s pussy felt like melted butter. It was warm and slick with her juices and her unique scent filled the room. He reached behind her head and untied her halter so it fell down over her breasts. Two pale triangles showed the cut of the bikini she had worn most of the summer. He had seen her breasts hundreds of times and they always amazed him. A small smattering of freckles crossed the untanned skin. Her nipples had darkened from exposure to the sun and they were more evident than they had been the first time he’d seen them.

She moaned when he ran his hands across her breasts and squeezed them. He used his thumbs to flick her nipples and he moved back until the head of his dick was all that was left inside of her. Her green eyes were glazed and she wore her half smile. Her eyelids flicked when Phil slowly re-entered her.

“These shorts have to go,” she said. “Yours, too. No clothes for either of us for the rest of the day.”

“So long as you don’t want a bacon cheeseburger for supper,” Phil said. He was still fully embedded in Molly’s opening. His hands were still pressed against her breasts. He leaned forward and licked her lips until she brought her tongue out to play. He gradually pulled back and his cock came with him. Molly whimpered at the loss and slid off the table. She pushed her shorts to the floor and followed them down.

“I’ve never sucked your cock until you came,” she said. “I’m going to do it right now. Do you remember what I told everyone at the cabin?”

“I remember how good your mouth felt for the little bit of time I got to enjoy it,” Phil said. Her tongue shot out to lick the clear moisture off the tip.

“I’m going to swallow your cum because good girls always do,” she said. She didn’t say anything further; she simply opened her mouth and took Phil’s cock completely into her mouth. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.