Learning Curves
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

No one seemed embarrassed as they sat down for dinner. The pork chops were a little dry but it was nothing a little barbecue sauce wouldn’t cure.

“I’m going to transfer those to my laptop and clean them up,” Molly said. “I’ll make sure I delete them after I forward them back to you.”

“You can keep a copy if you want,” Hailey said. She had asked Phil as they cleaned up from their lovemaking session. She had managed her third orgasm in an hour just before Phil had shot his sperm inside of her.

“Really?” Molly asked.

“I’ll send a copy to all of you, if you want,” Hailey offered.

“Can you set up a secure folder for me, Phil?” Tiffany asked. “I wouldn’t want anyone else to see them.”

“Sure,” Phil said. “It’s pretty easy. I’ll show you how so you can do it yourself next time. Thanks for being so considerate.”

“You’re as special to me as I am to you,” Tiffany replied.

“Speaking of special,” Phil said, “I didn’t get to pose any pictures today. I fully expect you all to model for me.”

“Oh, cool,” Molly said. “I thought that was so awesome. I mean, I really enjoyed it. I think... I think it might have been more intimate than what we did at the cabin.”

“That makes sense to me,” Hailey agreed. “What sort of photo did you have in mind, Phil?”

Once again, he had mentioned it during their cleanup and she had readily agreed.

“I thought I’d like a picture of all of you together,” Phil said. “I was thinking in lingerie or maybe less. It would be tasteful and I understand if you don’t want to do it.”

“I’ll do it,” Katelyn said, knowing Phil was talking to her. Tiffany and Molly were already nodding enthusiastically.

“Me, too?” Hailey asked.

“Of course,” Phil said, smiling at her.

“Can we do it after supper?” Tiffany asked eagerly.

“I need to shower,” Katelyn cut in.

“I’d want to fix my hair,” Molly agreed.

Phil explained that he wanted to wait until after dark anyway, so he could get the lights of the city behind them. He also told them he’d want to recreate the pictures in the new house if things worked out.

“There is this little settee in the drawing room,” he told them. “That’s what Mrs. Carstairs called it. It’s Victorian-era, with a high back. I immediately pictured you ladies posing on it. I have a picture of it. Let me get my phone.”

He pulled up the picture he wanted and passed the phone around.

“We could do a bordello photo there!” Molly said with real excitement. “Oh, I can picture it. We can go to a costume rental shop and get some corsets. It would be awesome!”

“That would be awesome,” Katelyn agreed. “If we do it well, we can actually hang it up. That would be so cool.”

“I was thinking nude pictures of you four should greet our visitors!” Phil said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“You wish,” Tiffany said. “This body is not for public display.”

“But it probably would be available for public consumption,” Hailey laughed.

“Do we get to pick out what we wear?” Molly wondered. “I mean, for tonight’s photos.”

“It’s not like I’ve seen all your underwear,” Phil laughed. “I only get to see the smallest of the lot.”

“Not even close,” Tiffany said. “I’ve got a completely sheer bra and panties set that I’ve only worn once. The panties are so small they barely cover my lips, not that it matters because you can see my lips through the material.”

“And you haven’t paraded that in front of him yet?” Hailey asked. “Or me!”

“Special occasion undies,” Tiffany stated with a smirk. “He can barely contain himself when I’m fully dressed. If I walked out in those he would have me bent over a table before you could blink an eye.”

“Or me!” Hailey said again. “So, what were you thinking, Molly?”

“I was thinking bra and panties,” she said. “Nothing completely ridiculous like pussy lips hanging out. I’ve got a nice green lace set I like.”

“I just bought a maroon silk and white lace set,” Katelyn added. “I’d like to wear that.”

“I was thinking of the purple ones I bought at the end of the semester,” Tiffany offered.

“I have that blue pair with the low-cut bra and high-cut panties,” Hailey said.

All eyes turned to Phil, who was nodding approvingly.

“What about you?” Tiffany asked.

“I like it,” Phil announced.

“What will you wear?” Molly corrected.

“You’ll need to be in at least one of the photos,” Katelyn said. “Like a sheik with his harem.”

Hailey just looked at him and batted her eyelashes.

“Well, first off, I don’t have anything that would compare to what you’re wearing,” Phil replied. “And secondly, someone has to take the photos.”

“My phone has a stand we can use,” Hailey said. “And you have a pair of black silk boxers that you never wear. I’ve wanted to see you in those since I found them. That’s why I keep moving them to the front of your drawer.”

“We’ll see,” Phil said.

“That’s what I’m counting on!” Molly said enthusiastically.


As the females in Calder City were showering and changing into their sexy underwear, Courtney Hollings was waiting for a phone call. Exactly at seven on the West Coast, her phone buzzed and she answered.

“Good choice, Ryan,” she said. “I assume that your punctuality means that understand the ramifications of your actions.”

“What else could I do?” Ryan Boatwright asked.

“Exactly,” Courtney said. “So, here’s what you’re going to do. I need you to fly to Calder City. I’ve rented a suite at the Ritz Carlton there. I expect you to be there no later than day after tomorrow. I’ll show you your target and you’ll seduce her.”

“How long do I have?” Ryan wondered.

“That’s negotiable,” Courtney told him. “You have at least a month.”

“Oh, please,” Ryan said dismissively. “I won’t need two hours if she’s just some random bimbo.”

“You’ll need to hold on to her until at least September,” Courtney informed him. “That means no screwing around on her. She’s a hot little thing so you probably won’t mind. You can probably talk her into a three-way or even a gangbang when you’re through with her. I just want to make sure that she is seen with you – photographed and noticed. Any time after September, do whatever you want to do with her.”

“Shit,” Ryan exclaimed. “What did this chick do to you?”

“She’s too meek and mild to do anything to me,” Courtney said haughtily. “Her boyfriend pissed me off. At first I thought it would be fun to take him away from her. Then he told me I wasn’t normal and I live in a fantasy world. So now I’m going to use you to take her away from him. It will kill him and I’ll let him know that I’m behind it.”

“Christ,” Ryan told her. “That’s harsh even for you. You get pissed off because he told you the truth? We do live in a fantasy world. Real people don’t get to act the way we do. Normal people don’t get destroy people’s lives just because it suits them. What are you going to do if this chick wants nothing to do with me?”

“You need to ensure that doesn’t happen,” Courtney warned, pissed that someone else had pointed out the obvious to her in one day.

“You know what? I’m out,” Ryan declared. “Release the fucking tape. I’m an asshole. I admit it, but I’m not going to be involved in this shit. If they fucked with you, I’d help, but if all they did tell you that you’re nothing special, I’d rather take my risks in prison. I’m not going to be under your thumb for the rest of my fucking life. We’re not special even though we act like we are.”

“I like you better when you’re stoned,” Courtney hissed.

“Yeah, I like me better when I’m stoned, too,” Ryan admitted. “That’s why I do as much fucking coke as I do.”

“Just get your ass to Calder City,” Courtney ordered. “At the very least it’ll give you a chance for a little fresh, small-town meat.”


Phil watched as four visions of beauty came walking into the bedroom. They went from shortest to tallest, with Tiffany leading the way.

Tiffany wore a lilac demi-bra that pushed her breasts upward and left the top of her areolae visible. The panties were high-cut on her hips before plunging down to frame her mound.

“Wow,” Phil said, watching her butt as she walked to a side of the room. The full back of her panties hugged her cheeks, which swayed provocatively. She gave him a wide grin and stood beside a dresser.

Molly entered next wearing a dark green bra that wrapped lower than a normal bra. The center plunged dramatically downward and highlighted Molly’s cleavage to the fullest. Her panties were satin boyshorts that probably weren’t four inches wide. When she turned to the other side of the room as Tiffany, Phil saw the top of her butt crack sticking out of the top.

“That’s impressive,” Phil noted. Molly pushed her arms inward to increase her bust. Phil caught a glimpse of the pale circle around her nipple coming into view.

He looked back to the door just as Hailey entered – and his breath caught in his throat. His girlfriend wore a royal blue strapless bra that covered about a third of her prominent breasts. Phil could clearly see her nipple through the lacy top. The string bikini bottoms sat low on her hips and Phil could see the small triangle that barely covered her pubic hair. The back was fuller than she normally wore but it certainly did nothing to lessen the effect her cute butt had on him.

Phil directed his attention to the door and saw Katelyn standing with an arm on the frame. Her tiny bra had maroon silk across the bottom but was mostly white lace. Katelyn’s dark skin against the white lace was striking. The barely-there bottoms were the same. A two-inch wide band of white lace ran around the top over about an inch of maroon silk. Her dark nipples and pubic hair were completely visible through the white fabric. The kicker was the back. It took Phil two looks to see any material there. He finally noticed a thin maroon string running between Katelyn’s cheeks.

“Jesus, Katie,” Phil breathed. “I, God, you’re hot!”

“That was the whole idea,” Hailey told him. “Did you like our little fashion show?”

Phil had to adjust his erection more than once so he nodded.

“Good,” Hailey told him. “So, until it gets dark enough we thought we’d do some boudoir poses. Are you OK with that?”

“Sure,” Phil said quickly.

“Why aren’t you in your boxers?” Hailey continued.

“I wasn’t sure you wanted me in them,” Phil told her. He was having trouble putting words into order.

“Oh, out of them would be better,” Tiffany said.

“Behave,” Molly said. “We agreed, remember?”

“Yeah, fine,” Tiffany said. “Do you want to ask him?”

“Ask me what?” Phil inquired.

“We want to do some intimate shots with a partner,” Katelyn cut in. “Not as intimate as you and Hailey. Just sexy shots like you standing behind us with your hands covering our breasts or straddling a faceless lover. Would you be willing to be a prop for us?”

“We agreed we wouldn’t do anything to make you uncomfortable,” Tiffany said.

“So if we get out of hand, just let us know,” Molly chimed in. “We’ll stop immediately.”

“If you’re not OK with this we understand,” Hailey informed him. “We were just talking about pictures we’d like to take and some of them needed a partner. I’m going to be a partner for some of them. I mean, if you’re OK with it. In others we both will be in the photos.”

“It’s fine,” Phil said. “I’ll be OK if we don’t get too bad. I mean, I don’t think I’m comfortable with insertion but we can simulate intimacy.”

“Awesome,” Molly said. “That’s awesome.”

“Why don’t you go first, Molly,” Hailey suggested. “Let Phil change into his boxers and you can do the one you told us about.”

Molly gave Phil a wide grin and winked at him as Hailey pulled out the black silk boxers and tossed them to him. He walked into the bathroom as the girls giggled and chatted. When he emerged, Molly was waiting for him.

“I want you to stand here,” she told him, directing him to an open spot near the doors, which were open. The city rose out behind him. Molly dropped to her knees and put her head on his thigh as she faced Hailey, who had crouched down with the phone. With her knees parted each of her lower lips hung outside of her panties.

“Try this,” Hailey suggested. “Move to his other thigh.”

Molly shifted her head to Phil’s back leg.

“Now run your hand up his thigh and into the leg of his boxers,” Hailey continued. “Be careful not to cover your face. Now, look up at him.”

Hailey rose slightly and clicked the photo just as Molly’s little pink tongue poked through her teeth.

“Whoa,” Tiffany said, looking over Hailey’s shoulder. “Molly, you have to see this!”

Phil was completely forgotten as Molly and Katelyn crowded around to look at the pictures.

“That is pure sex,” Katelyn enthused.

“Why don’t you just send them to everyone’s phone?” Phil offered.

“I knew I kept you around for something besides your body,” Hailey giggled. Phil watched three butts head out of the room and Hailey leaned over to him for a hug.

“Thank you,” she said.

“For what?” Phil wondered.

“For letting me do silly things,” Hailey told him. “I wanted to take sexy pictures of us but I wouldn’t have had the nerve without the others. Now you’re letting me do something completely off-the-wall.”

“It’s not exactly tough duty,” Phil laughed, catching her chin and kissing her softly.

“Uh, Tiffany wants nudity in hers,” Hailey told him. “No crotches or anything. She just wants our bare butts in the picture.”

“That’s fine,” Phil told her. “Like I said, so long as they don’t want to take the sort of picture that we took, I’m cool.”

“Every time I think I love you as much as I can I somehow find something new to love,” Hailey told him.

“Likewise,” Phil told her.

Katelyn had heard Hailey and Phil discussing things so she stopped everyone in the hallway. Once she heard her two friends kiss she ushered everyone else into the room.

“My turn,” she said. She casually reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting her breasts fall free. “Here is what I’d like. I want you to stand behind me with one of your arms across my breasts and the other reaching down my stomach like you’re going to put your hand in my panties. Is that OK?”

“Uh, sure,” Phil said. “I get to feel you up. What’s the downside?”

Katelyn smiled and shook her head.

Hailey once again held the phone and she stepped up on the bed so she could shoot downward.

Phil draped his arm over Katelyn’s shoulder and covered her breast with his hand. His forearm covered her nipples but her full breasts were visible above and below his paler skin.

“I think you need to go under her arm,” Tiffany said. “Katelyn, lift your arm up to cradle his head.”

“I think you should kiss her neck, Phil,” Molly suggested. “How does that look, Hailey?”

“It’s perfect,” Hailey replied when her models took their positions. Phil slid his hand down Katelyn’s belly until he stopped just below her navel. “Go lower, I think. Katie, are you OK with that?”

“It’s good,” Katelyn said in a strangled voice. Phil’s erection was nestled between her ass cheeks and his hands felt so warm on her nipples.

“It’s good there or lower?” Hailey asked, smiling at the flush that had come to her friend’s face.

“Lower is OK,” Katelyn said. “I mean, if Phil is OK with it.”

Phil didn’t answer. He slid his hand downward until the tips of his fingers were beneath the thin strip of lace and nestled in her wiry pubic hair. He timed it so he kissed her neck at the same moment his fingers pushed into her panties.

The flash fired with Katelyn’s head tilted backward and toward Phil. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted, her face a tableau of desire and longing.

“Shit, I want to see that one!” Molly claimed. Katelyn nuzzled her cheek against Phil’s and breathed heavily. She had no doubt if he would move his hand downward two inches and flick her clit a few times she would orgasm. She let out a long breath and turned to kiss Phil softly on the lips.

Hailey had stepped down and forwarded the photo to everyone before handing her phone to Phil for his inspection. There was no way anyone could identify him from the top of his head but it was obvious what he was doing.

“I had no idea I could look like that,” Katelyn informed the room.

“You always look that way,” Phil said. “You’re extremely pretty and you’re always sexy.”

Katelyn kissed him again as she blushed at his praise.

“Uh, Hailey, did you talk to Phil?” Tiffany asked.

“Not specifically, he’s OK with nudity if you are,” Hailey told her. Tiffany didn’t answer; she simply unhooked the front catch of her bra and slipped her panties to the floor.

“Well, that answers that,” Molly joked.

“Like there was any doubt about that,” Katelyn added.

“Off with the undies you sexy beasts,” Tiffany announced.

Hailey just shrugged and took off her clothing. Phil was erect again and he tried to will himself to go soft to no avail. Finally he gave up and slipped his boxers to the floor.

“OK, I want you to stand facing each other,” Tiffany said. “Now, lean forward to kiss each other. I’m going to put my hand on your butts and I want each of you to put a hand on mine.”

They complied but Molly shook her head.

“It’s not going to work,” she said. “Phil’s dick is visible and I can see Hailey’s pubic hair.”

“Crap,” Tiffany said.

“How about this,” Katelyn said. “All three of you face the door. Tiffany, you stand in the middle. Now, grab a handful of their asses and turn to Molly with your trademark smirk.”

“I think they should grab her cheeks, too,” Molly said. “Can you reach?”

They crossed wrists as each took hold of the cheek furthest from them. Tiffany shifted slightly to look over her shoulder and put her hands on her friends’ asses. She quirked an eyebrow upward and Molly took the picture.

“I’m not sure,” Molly said, looking at the image on her screen. She forwarded it to the other phones and the response was mixed.

“Can I suggest something?” Phil asked.

“Of course,” Tiffany said. Rather than explain what he’d seen in his mind, he moved people to where he wanted them. He stationed Hailey facing Tiffany and instructed Tiffany to put her hands on Hailey’s butt. Then Phil pushed up tightly behind Tiffany and wrapped his hands around her small breasts.

“OK, Hailey, push your boobs tightly against us and put your hands on my hips,” Phil suggested. “Now, Hailey, you and I will look to the door and Tiffany can look toward the camera. How does this look?”

“A little off,” Molly said. “Let me get something.”

She disappeared into her bedroom and emerged with a small box for Tiffany to stand on.

“OK, try it again,” Molly said.

“Oh, hell,” Katelyn said when they complied. “It looks like you’re sticking it to Tiffany and Hailey is urging you to do it harder.”

“About an inch lower and he would be doing me,” Tiffany said, blushing slightly.

“None of that now,” Hailey said. “OK, Molly, are you ready?”

“Whenever you are,” Molly said. Phil winked at Hailey as they turned away toward the cityscape. Just as Tiffany turned to face the camera, Phil hunched his hips forward and slid the head of his penis through Tiffany’s butt cheeks.

“You jerk,” Tiffany said angrily.

“No, it was perfect!” Molly said. “Look at this.”

Tiffany wasn’t smirking in the photo. Her face was one of shock and surprise.

“I don’t want funny!” Tiffany said, although she did laugh at the look. “I wanted sexy.”

“I’ll behave next time,” Phil said. “I’m sorry. It was just too good to pass up. You can’t put your naked bum on me without some sort of reaction. Let’s try it again.”

Katelyn looked at the photo and then at the participants.

“Hailey, are you cool with Phil kissing Tiffany?” she asked.

“If I wasn’t I’d be pissed off half the time,” Hailey joked. “What do you have in mind?”

“Phil, I want you to switch places with Hailey,” Katelyn explained. “You and Tiffany kiss. You do the exact same things the person in the position did before. Hailey, you cup Tiffany’s boobs. Push your tits into her back to hide them. We’ll hide Tiff’s titties with Phil’s arms. Hailey, rather than look to the door, kiss Tiffany’s neck like Phil did me. The kiss should be open mouth if no one cares, I think.”

They took their positions and Tiffany lifted her lips to Phil’s.

“Tilt your heads the other way,” Katelyn ordered. “Now, when I tell you, I want you to pull back and French kiss outside of your mouths. Do you understand?”

Tiffany moaned slightly when Hailey’s fingers tweaked her nipple and she felt a twinge of moisture leak out of her pussy.

“Now, pull back from the kiss,” Katelyn suggested. They did and Molly took a picture.

“Sweet Jesus,” Molly said. “It really looks like a three-way. I caught your tongues dancing across each other. You can see Phil’s lower jaw but all of Tiffany’s face. Hailey’s face is hidden completely but you can tell she is fondling Tiff’s nipples. If you wanted sexy, you’ve got it.”


The females, now all dressed again in their lingerie, sat on the bed and scrolled through the photos, dissecting each shot. Hailey glanced up and caught Phil standing in the doorway looking outside.

“What sort of shot did you want to take, Love,” she asked.

“My idea was completely ridiculous,” Phil said. “You guys had really good pictures in mind. My idea was basically smut.”

Hailey stood up and walked over to put her arms around him.

“Tell us,” she urged.

“Crikey, Phil, I looked like I was about to blow you,” Molly chimed in. “You looked like you were about to finger-bang Katelyn and at least one of Tiffany’s pictures looked like you were already balls deep.”

“My idea was stolen from a romance novel,” Tiffany admitted.

“So was mine,” Molly laughed.

“Yep,” Katelyn agreed.

“Mine would be more like the cover of a porno movie,” Phil said reluctantly.

“Ooh, I like it already!” Hailey said. “Tell us!”

“It’s stupid,” Phil said. “But sure. I was thinking of all four of you on your hands and knees on the bed with you looking back over your shoulders. I thought it would be cool since you’re all wearing different colors and types of panties.”

“That is pretty lame,” Molly said. “Sexy but lame.”

“I know,” Phil said. “How about this? Do you have heels you can wear?”

“We can find some,” Katelyn offered. “What are you thinking?”

“Two of you stand back to back,” Phil said. “The four of you do the Charlie’s Angels pose with your fingers for guns.”

“Ooh! We can put on thigh high stockings,” Tiffany offered. “I like it. I’ll need the highest heels. We can totally make that work. We can do it on the deck, too.”

“How about instead of back to back, we go topless and do it front to front,” Hailey offered. “We can still do it on the deck. All the office lights are off out there. We’ll still need the heels. Katelyn, can you do low so my tits aren’t against your stomach?”

“Sure,” Katelyn said. They hustled off to their respective rooms while Hailey bent over in her closet.

“Here’s the shot you wanted,” she said, shaking her butt at him. Phil lifted the camera and took a picture. Hailey glanced back at him beside her knees and smirked.

“Actually, here is the picture you want,” she said. She slowly pulled her panties downward until her pussy and ass were visible. Phil dutifully took another picture. She emerged from the closet and slipped her undies upward as she sauntered toward him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.