Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 60

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Hailey leaned across the car to give Phil a long kiss when he stopped in front of the Barton Building. Her hair was still damp – and her panties were already soaked from a mixture of their juices that leaked from her warm pussy. She wore no pantyhose or stockings but she had put a liner in her panties to make sure it didn’t leak through to her skirt.

Bonnie gave her a smile and passed across a series of files. Hailey didn’t go into her office but instead took a chair opposite the older woman. It was something Beth often did if no appointments were scheduled. She used Bonnie as a sounding board for ideas or to ask for her interpretations of something contained in the report.

“How is Philip?” Bonnie asked.

“Wonderful!” Hailey gushed – verbally and, she realized, into the gusset of her panties. She blushed. “We invited some of his friends up for dinner. We spent yesterday cooking out and entertaining.”

“And you don’t need to tell me what you spent this morning doing,” Bonnie laughed.

Hailey blushed further but Bonnie patted her hand.

“It must be something in the water down there,” Bonnie confided. “I often see Mrs. Warner glowing like you are right now. I’m thinking about moving my husband down that way to see if I can’t get him a little frisky.”

Hailey chuckled and returned to her work.

Phil circled the block and pulled into the parking garage at the apartment building and took the elevator to his apartment. He made sure the items in the fridge would last until he returned and bustled around for a few minutes.

He was bored and didn’t know what to do. He had taken his laundry to his parents’ house and so had Hailey. After he looked at his watch for the third time in 10 minutes, he left the apartment and took the elevator up to the penthouse. He doubted anyone would be pissed if he went in and cleaned up a little bit. Just to be sure, he knocked on the door and rang the bell. At least, he figured, he wouldn’t find a naked girl staring into an empty closet.

Instead he found an immaculately clean apartment when he opened the door. The only dirty clothing he could find appeared to be the few items the girls had worn the day before. The kitchen was clean and the floor had been mopped the day before, it seemed. There was no vacuuming to do or dishes to wash.

He figured he might as well get some sun so he shucked his shirt and spread out in a lawn chair on the deck. He was almost napping when his phone buzzed beside him. He saw it was his lovely girlfriend and answered.

“You should turn around and face my window,” Hailey said.

“The sun is in the other direction,” Phil pointed out.

“Oh, well, I thought you might like to see my boobs,” Hailey replied. “I guess I was wrong.”

Hailey laughed when she saw Phil’s head jerk around.

“Tease,” Phil muttered when a fully-clothed Hailey waved at him.

“I was really standing here playing with my kitty while I watched you,” Hailey remarked.

He could only see her from the waist up. Her window was visible from the end of the deck where he sat. He spun around to face her – and then pulled the chair forward until the building blocked all but the eighth floor. He calmly slid his shorts down to his ankles.

“You are so bad!” Hailey said. “You know that Accounting can see your willy, don’t you?”

“It’s why I moved toward the apartment,” Phil said. “You’re the only person who can see me.”

“From this direction!” Hailey laughed. “I was talking about Accounting at the Prudential Building.”

“Fuck!” Phil spat, completely forgetting about the buildings on the other sides of him. He hurried to pull his shorts back up as Hailey laughed.

“That’s why I didn’t push my boobs against the glass,” she told him. “I thought about doing that and then calling you. Then I realized that about 400 other people could see me if they were looking and decided it wasn’t the best idea.”

“You might have warned me when I reached for my shorts,” Phil pointed out.

“I figured they could use a thrill,” Hailey remarked. “What are you doing?”

“I’m bored,” Phil admitted.

“Wanna come over for a quickie?” Hailey said. Phil could actually hear her smile.

“Sure,” he remarked. “I’ll be over in about 10 minutes. Should I put my shirt back on?”

“I could take a break and come over and blow you,” Hailey rejoined.

“The others will be here soon,” Phil reminded her.

“All the more reason to keep your pants up,” Hailey told him.

“I’ve got to go to the park soon,” Phil told her. “They’re safe from my lascivious advances.”

“Lucky them!” Hailey joked. “I guess I’ll just have to accept all of them for myself. Good thing I don’t have anything on my plate until tomorrow afternoon.”

“That’s what I was thinking,” Phil said. “Oh, the things I’m going to do to you tonight. You might tell Bonnie not to expect much from you tomorrow. I am going to turn you inside out tonight.”

“Ooh,” Hailey mused. “That sounds promising. Uh, since we have your parents’ cars, do you think we should ask one of them to run us home? That way they can have two cars down here.”

“I think we just bring separate cars tomorrow,” Phil responded. “That way I don’t have to ship their ass back here so I can ravage you as soon as you walk inside the door.”

“Hell, yeah,” Hailey said. “I was kidding about fingering myself earlier but I’m thinking about trying to rub one out now. They can live with one car tonight – but I liked riding into the city with you today. It’s ... I’m not sure. It just felt so intimate to come in from the suburbs, holding hands, giving my guy a kiss before heading into the office.

“Your idea is wonderful. It’s like, I don’t know. It’s like a preview of what I can look forward to in the future and I like it. I really do.”

“Me, too,” Phil replied. “It’s different than leaving an apartment and taking an elevator downstairs. I stopped to watch for a minute when I came in to the kitchen today and saw you at the counter making toast. Your cute little bum was shaking as you hummed and danced. It was adorable and I could picture you making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids before we sent them off to school. I could see them in my mind, sitting at the table having their breakfast – a cute little blonde haired girl that looks just like her mommy and her little dark-haired brother.”

“Oh, Phil,” Hailey said wistfully. “That would be wonderful. But I want the little girl to have your hair and eyes. The little boy can be a tow-head if you want but if we have a little girl I want her to be just like you.”

“If she grows up as beautiful as you I’m going to send her to a nunnery when she’s 10,” Phil replied.

“We can’t continue this conversation until I’m close enough to kiss you,” Hailey said. “I ... I never considered children before. Now I think I’d like at least two and maybe more.”

“You could take over the company and I’d stay home and raise them,” Phil offered.

“I need to go before I check out of the day,” Hailey said sadly. “I’m already going to spend the next two hours with my head in the clouds. Have fun at the park. I’ll see you when you’re through.”

“Love you,” Phil said.

“Oh, I love you too, Mr. Warner,” Hailey said in a voice filled with emotion. “I love you, too.”


Phil was still sprawled out on the lounger a few minutes later when Molly came out still tying her bikini top. The bottoms of her pale breasts stuck out below the material and the bottoms were so small a few red hairs stuck out from the top.

“Christ!” she said when she realized someone was on the deck. She had jerked her hands to cover her breasts and crotch – and proceeded to expose her left breast completely because she still had the string in her hand.

“What in the hell are you doing here?” she asked angrily as she covered the pale orb and tied the string behind her head. “You don’t live here any more, remember?”

“Sorry,” Phil said earnestly. “I was bored after I dropped Hailey off and I came up to see if you needed any cleaning done. When you didn’t, I decided just to sunbathe. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“Yeah, well, you did, you shit!” Molly seethed. “Did you get your jollies when my tit flopped out?”

“Yeah, thanks,” Phil asked with a smile that disarmed Molly’s anger. “The pubic hair sticking out of your bottoms helped, though.”

Molly jerked her head downward and saw that Phil wasn’t kidding.

“Fuck!” she said, trying to tuck them away. All she did was pull the material away from her skin and display more of her fluff to Phil’s inspection. He broke out in laughter and Molly turned to see him looking down the front of her bikini.

“You’re a fucking perv!” Molly said.

“You’re just noticing?” Phil replied. “Why don’t you put on a bigger suit and we’ll go to the park? Katelyn and I are playing. We’ll leave a note for Tiffany to join us.”

“Tiff is working late tonight,” Molly pointed out. “Yeah, let’s go to the park. Can I trust you to keep your eyes off my fanny while I go inside?”

“I just got a good look at your fanny,” Phil pointed out. “But you can most definitely trust me to watch your butt when you go. I’m betting your butt crack is showing. I’ll have to confirm my suspicions, of course.”

Molly sighed but shifted off the chair she had sat in only a few moments earlier.

“I suppose I should resign myself to your leers,” she said. She stood and shook her head before walking inside. As Phil suspected, the bikini back barely covered any portion of Molly’s ass. The pale cheeks hung out the bottom and her crack stuck out the top. The tan indicated she had worn that suit before.

“Satisfied?” she asked when she reached the door.

“Fantastic!” Phil said with a smile.

“You can’t flirt with Tiffany any more so you pick me?” she asked, turning at the door and crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

“I ... I didn’t mean it that way,” Phil said. “I was just picking on you. I should have realized that you didn’t know you’d have company when you put on that suit. I’m sorry, Molly.”

“Good!” she said with a smirk. She spun around again and untied the strings of her bottom, which fell to the floor. She looked back over her shoulder. “You can pick that up and give it a sniff when you pop your eyes back in your head, Big Boy.”

She sauntered into the apartment with her bare butt swaying back and forth. She leaned the top half of her body out of the room and blew a kiss at Phil.

“Good to have you back,” she said. She leaned forward to snag the bikini bottoms.

She popped back out a few minutes later fully clothed (for her) but still grinning. Since she had effectively moved away from her cousins – and anyone who might report her attire to her parents – Molly had taken a “less is more” approach to clothing that she seemed to acquire from Tiffany (the attitude, not the clothing – or maybe the clothing, too, given its tightness).

Phil had grown accustomed to seeing Tiffany Grayling in sleeveless shirts that stopped only slightly below the tiny swells of her breasts. He suspected that in four months he had seen Tiffany’s belly button more often than he’d inspected his own in almost 19 years. Now Molly had taken up the bare-midriff cause.

Although Molly’s chest was larger than Tiffany’s – Phil had learned that Tiffany was a 32B and Molly was a 34C while doing laundry for them – the larger woman often squeezed herself into shirts that would be tight on the tinier female.

The lower half of Molly’s anatomy was the same way. Tiffany favored fleece shorts around the apartment that left her lower butt cheeks available for viewing. The legs were loose enough that a simple shift would bare her vagina to the room at large – because she often went without panties, too.

Molly preferred denim shorts – extremely tight, extremely short denim shorts. As with Tiffany, the bottom of Molly’s ass was generally on display. There were rips and cuts in that day’s shorts that pointed out clearly either she wore a thong or nothing at all beneath them. Her green T-shirt had the number 71 on it and jutted over her breasts only to stop short before it met skin on the way down. The sleeves stopped before her shoulders ended so her freckled arms and toned tummy were unconcealed.

Phil hoped she wouldn’t try her cheerleading routine for a pickup game because he wasn’t positive she had bothered with a bra. Unlike Tiffany, whose nipples were hard at almost all times, Molly’s nubs generally swelled only when she was aroused or cold. He had found he agreed with Hailey’s description of Molly’s breasts. They were adorable, particularly since her areola and nipple were only a shade or two pinker than the porcelain skin around them.

It took Phil only a second to glance up and down Molly’s body and to decide she was an extremely sexy woman.

“Ready?” she asked.

Phil had already pulled his shirt, socks and shoes back on so they left the apartment only a few moments later. They stopped at his apartment to retrieve a blanket and a couple of bottles of water before crossing the street and heading to the park.

Molly’s phone beeped as they crossed by the Barton Building but she waited until she reached the sidewalk before answering it. Phil only caught half of the conversation but even that was enough to tell him it was Hailey who’d called.

“Oh, I will,” Molly told her. “You can be certain of that.”

There was a giggle, apparently from both parties, and Molly listened for a moment.

“I’d offer to treat him as my own but that would probably scare you,” she said. “Will I see you at the park?”

Again, there was a pause.

“No, I get it,” Molly told her. “Tiffany is working late tonight. Do you think you trust him with the four of us?”

She smiled toward Phil and slipped her arm through his.

“I was counting Jackie and Tara,” Molly explained. “Those two were worried they were becoming pedophiles, lusting after such a young guy. Jackie said she was lucky most of her students were prepubescent or she would have been worried. Don’t worry, Katelyn put the word on them. Looking is OK but touching is out. Let’s plan to have dinner together soon.”

She laughed again and ended the call.

“Hailey’s not going to be done until about 5:30 p.m.,” she said. “She’ll either pick you up at the park or meet you in the garage. She’ll call.”

“OK,” Phil replied.

“She said I’m supposed to keep all the girlies off of you today because she has plans for you this evening!” Molly added with a grin. “I would imagine those plans are of a sexual nature.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.