Learning Curves
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

For only the second time in a week, Hailey awoke feeling rested. She had slept only a few hours, she was certain. She had also spent the night on an air mattress, something she never would have considered four months earlier.

Phil was where he was supposed to be, she decided. He was curled up behind her, his hard prick nestled between her butt cheeks. She felt his hand on her breast and all was right in the world. No, she thought, everything was perfect in the world because not only was his hand on her breasts, his fingers were manipulating her delicate nipple and his lips were on her neck.

She turned her head and found him smiling at her.

“I thought that might wake you,” he said.

“You can wake me like that anytime!” she said, rolling to her back so he had access to any portion of her body that he chose. “Let’s just stay in bed all day.”

“Tempting,” he admitted, leaning down and replacing his fingers on her erect bud with his mouth and tongue. Hailey’s hand immediately went to the erection that rested against her thigh. “I can’t, Hailey. I have to go to the park.”

“The park?” Hailey asked, her hand speeding up. “You want to go play in the park instead of staying here and playing with me?”

“No,” Phil admitted. “But I told them that I would be there. There is a tournament and we signed up. I have a game at 10 a.m.”

“What time is it?” Hailey wondered.

“After nine o’clock,” Phil said glumly.

“So you don’t have time to roll on top of me,” Hailey said. “Pity.”

“It really is,” Phil said. “We’re going to get slaughtered. We only signed up because it’s for charity and a team dropped out. I’ll be back by noon at the latest. You’re welcome to stay as long as you want.”

“Don’t make promises you don’t plan to keep,” Hailey said, pushing him to his back and straddling him. Her pussy was filled with three loads of Phil’s cum so it took no effort to slip him inside of her. He groaned at the sensation and Hailey lifted a large breast toward his lips. She sat up when Phil’s tongue snaked out.

“You have to go,” Hailey said, smiling down at him.

“You are killing me!” Phil said.

“With pleasure, I hope,” Hailey said innocently. “I’m getting your testosterone up so you’ll be fighting fit for the tournament. Is it working?”

“I’m going to have to try to run with a boner all game,” Phil remarked.

“Oh, nice,” Hailey commented. “Uh, would you mind if we came to watch?”

“The park is public,” Phil said, tracing his hands up Hailey’s butt as she sat astride him. He felt the semen he’d left in her hours earlier dripping down his balls.

“But would you mind?” Hailey asked again.

“No,” Phil said. “I won’t mind. Like I said, we’re going to get smoked. It’ll be embarrassing but you’re welcome to watch me get humiliated.”

“You could use a little humbling,” Hailey said, pushing her butt backward into his hands. “I believe I compared you to a god last night. At least I did in my mind.”

“You should go and change – and shower – if you’re coming with me,” Phil said.

“You don’t think an evening gown would be appropriate?” she asked, rocking on Phil’s cock and closing her eyes in pleasure.

“I was more thinking about the shape of your panties,” Phil remarked.

“I can’t believe you ripped them off of me!” Hailey said. Her expression conveyed the fact that she had been excited by the action.

“I had to get inside of you,” Phil said.

“Oh, I wanted you there,” Hailey remarked. “God, it was so hot when you threw me down on the couch, ripped my panties off and took me.”

“That will teach you to tease me like that,” Phil comment, shifting his hips to drive into Hailey a little more.

“I have to get up or we’re not going anywhere,” Hailey said. She closed her eyes and rolled off of Phil, leaving a trail of cum across his stomach.

Both immediately felt the lack of intimate contact.

“I’m going to run upstairs and shower,” Hailey said, looking to him on the bed, his stiff cock, slimy with her fluids. “Do you want me to get you off?”

“Always,” Phil commented. “But I should survive until we can get back here.”

“God,” Hailey stated, “I just don’t want to leave.”

“I know,” Phil replied. “I don’t want you to go. I wish I hadn’t told them I’d play.”

Hailey grinned at Phil’s response and tore her eyes away from his body. Her dress, bra, stockings and shoes were still in the living room. She cupped her hand under her pussy as she walked into the bathroom for some toilet paper to pat herself down. Phil walked past her, cupped her bottom and kissed her shoulder before he turned on the shower.

“Can I bring a bag with me when I come back for you?” Hailey asked in a voice that was smaller than what she wanted.

“I hope you will,” Phil told her, kissing her lips softly. Hailey smiled and ran a hand through his hair. “I’ll be back in 20 minutes or so. Will that give us enough time to get to the park?”

“Sure,” Phil said. “Let me know if you’re going to be longer, though. I have to loosen up.”

“You sure as hell loosened me up last night,” Hailey said. “And you filled me up just right, too.”

Phil kissed her and got in the shower, watching her tight ass as she walked out the door. He changed into shorts and sneakers and was waiting for the others by his door. He heard four distinct giggles coming off the elevator and opened the door to meet them.

“Wait!” Hailey said when she saw him closing the door. She carried a bag down and stuck it inside the door. “Come on, I have Katelyn holding the elevator.”

She took his hand and led him down the hallway. The others mobbed him as soon as he got in. Molly was first, wrapping him in a tight hug before pulling him forward to kiss his lips. Tiffany followed suit as soon as Molly stepped away. Katelyn was the surprise. She kissed him firmly on the lips and held the hug until the elevator reached the ground floor. She kissed him again when she released the hug.

“Never again,” she said. “OK?”

“OK,” Phil agreed.

Hailey gripped his hand as they walked the few blocks to the park. The others trailed along, chattering about the upcoming game, asking questions about the rules – some of which Phil didn’t know himself. They had never won a game and rarely came within several scores, he admitted.

Jackie and Tara were waiting for Phil at the edge of the park and fell in step with the others.

“Chaz is working,” Tara informed them. “Or so he said. I think he got drunk and hooked up last night. He just doesn’t want to get out of bed. We’re going to try to grab someone.”

Hailey cleared her throat. Phil thought she was rebuking him for not doing the same thing they’d accused his teammate of doing. Then he saw her gesturing at Katelyn with her eyes.

“Well, you’re up, Katie,” Phil said, putting his hand on her shoulder. “I’m glad you wore sneakers.”

“You said it’s co-ed,” Katelyn said. “You’ll need a guy.”

“It doesn’t have to be,” Jackie said, eying the obviously athletic black woman. “We have to have at least two women but we can have three. Have you played?”

“Never,” Katelyn said. “But Phil told me the rules.”

“Bet that went well,” Tara said. “He doesn’t know shit about the rules.”

“Well, yeah,” Katelyn admitted. “He was a little vague. I’ll play. I just wish I’d worn a better bra.”

Hailey grabbed her hand and tugged her toward the restrooms.

“She’s going to swap bras,” Tiffany explained. She introduced Molly and pointed to Hailey’s departing back and told them her name.

“Chaz is going to be pissed he didn’t show up,” Tara said. “He’s been jonesing for a glimpse of her since he saw her face pop up on Phil’s phone. I can’t wait to rub that in his face.”

“It’ll be even better,” Tiffany said. “Katelyn can wear Hailey’s sports bra but there is no way Hailey can squeeze those ginormous titties into Katelyn’s without it being obscene. She’ll either be busty as hell or braless. Make sure you mention that.”

“I think I’ll take a picture and send it to him,” Tara said.

“He’d jerk off to it and that’s just sick,” Jackie chimed him. “Come on, let’s stretch a little. Hey, I guess your date went OK?”

“It went really well,” Phil said, watching as Jackie bent over in front of him. Her Lycra-covered bottom was pointing directly at him. Tara had leaned forward facing him, and her T-shirt gaped until he could see down the front of it to her navel. He looked away as Molly laughed at him.

“You’re a horn dog,” she said.

“You’re one to talk,” he replied. “You were looking at the same thing I was.”

“True that,” Molly said. She gave him another hug before she and Tiffany walked over to spread out a blanket and take a seat. Katelyn emerged from the bathroom and came jogging over. She was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of mesh basketball shorts – almost identical to Phil’s attire. He barely noticed because he saw Hailey sauntering toward him.

Katelyn was adequately endowed but she was taller and thinner. Hailey had obviously stuffed her 38C breasts into Katelyn’s 36B bra. The extra inches were pushed upward and spilled out over the top. The brown bra was visible beneath Hailey’s white shirt and the V-neck did nothing to stop the tops of her breasts from meeting in the middle.

“Jesus Christ,” Phil said. His words brought everyone’s eyes to him – and then to Hailey.

“Whoa,” Jackie said.

“Good God!” Tara remarked, her mouth open. Hailey just smiled and kissed Phil’s cheek.

“I’m going to have to go back and change,” she whispered. “I couldn’t go without a bra because you could see my nipples. I didn’t really think of that when I offered.”

“I think you stay and be our cheerleader,” Tara said. “Do me a favor: Jump up and down for a minute.”

“Tara!” Jackie cut in.

“OK, we put her at the other team’s goal line,” Tara said. “Every time they get close to scoring, she jumps and cheers. The guys won’t stand a chance – and I doubt the girls will either.”

Hailey rolled her eyes but smiled.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Phil said. “We might only lose by 30 points instead of our customary 60.”

“I’m worth the other 30,” Katelyn said.


Tiffany and Molly abandoned the blanket to join the cheer squad and Katelyn was better than Chaz by a large margin – but the team still got the hell kicked out of them. They still had a lot of fun, particularly Katelyn. Her almost six-foot frame and impressive speed kept the game close at the beginning. She couldn’t throw very well but with Jackie’s arm and Katelyn’s speed, she broke through the other team’s defenses twice in the early going for long scores.

The other team adjusted, however. The guy who had been covering Phil moved to Jackie, the team’s best player and usually the focus of the other team’s best defender. This time the best defensive player moved to cover Katelyn, leaving the two female members to cover Tara and Phil. That’s when things got out of hand.

Phil could outrun his defender but she had no qualms about pulling on his shirt – or his shorts – to slow him down. As soon as he caught a pass, she would press up against him, straddling his pivot leg and pushing her breasts into his arm. He couldn’t fend her offout without groping her and that greatly limited his throws.

Rather than being pissed off, his teammates found it hilarious, asking him at halftime if he’d gotten her phone number before fucking her on the pitch.

Hailey, Tiffany and Molly did their part. The two fully dressed girls rolled their T-shirts up into their bras and did everything they could to break the other team’s concentration. It worked a few times. Katelyn’s opposite got free on a juke and had a clear shot for a score but Tiffany yelled, “Molly, your tits are hanging out!” in a loud voice and the Frisbee bounced off the guy’s shoulder when he took his eyes away to see if it was really true.

It wasn’t but not by much. The underside of Molly’s dark green bra was clearly visible whenever she would jump and cheer.

“Sorry,” Tiffany said when the guy looked forlornly at the fallen disc.

He smiled and shrugged.

“I’ll expect full reparations after the game,” he said with a wink. Katelyn had retrieved the disc and made a short toss to Phil before racing off in the other direction and the guy had to give chase. Phil gave the cheerleaders a thumbs up after he managed to pry his defender off of his body long enough to make a pass.

Still, the final score was 63-49 at the end. The teams slapped hands at the end of the game.

“You’re a good sport,” his defender told him after she hooked his arm as they passed. “Thanks for not getting pissed.”

“I figured you’d ask me for a tip after the hour-long lap dance,” Phil joked. “Good luck next round.”

The four that had run almost non-stop for an hour collapsed on the grass and the three cheerleaders joined them.

“Give me your shirt,” Hailey insisted. “I don’t mind flashing my knockers for a good cause but I’m not going to let these guys ogle me for nothing.”

“It’s sweaty,” Phil pointed out.

“Yeah, I’ve never had your sweat on my tits before,” Hailey remarked. Phil pulled off his shirt and passed it across. Hailey pulled it on over the one she wore and then reached inside to unhook Katelyn’s bra. She stuffed it into her pocket and kissed Phil’s cheek.

“You guys are the best,” Tara said, laughing at the cheerleaders. “We’re going to get cleaned up and head to a pub in our neighborhood. Do you want to join us?”

“They’re not old enough,” Jackie pointed out. “I wish I’d have found a cool group like you when I was a freshman.”

“Me, too,” Tara said.

“Three of us are on probation for underage drinking,” Tiffany admitted. “We got in some trouble over Spring Break. We appreciate the offer but I think we’ll have to pass.”

“You could host the party,” Phil pointed out. “As long as no one goes crazy, no one will complain.”

“Would the landlord be OK with that?” Hailey asked.

“You should be able to square it,” Phil said, winking at her.

“Unless you’re keyed up to go to the pub,” Molly said.

“No, we’re just going to get a few drinks,” Tara said. “Nothing crazy. We just don’t want to cook. We were going have some lunch and a few beers. We might watch the game on TV but that’s only because we don’t have cable.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.