Learning Curves
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Phil sat Tiffany down on the couch and picked up her clothing.

“I’m filing an official protest,” Katelyn said, looking proud of herself. “Molly used more than her hands.”

“I did not!” Molly declared.

“I clearly saw you blow across her nubbin,” Katelyn said. “Nice one, by the way, Tiff. No wonder you’re horny all the time!”

Tiffany didn’t have enough energy to blush but she did smile.

“It’s true,” Tiffany said. “Molly used her breath as well as her hands.”

The two females sitting on the couch with Tiffany turned their eyes toward Molly in an accusatory way.

“I...” Molly began. “If I cheated then Phil cheated, too!”

“How did I cheat?” Phil protested.

“I saw your finger go inside her,” Molly accused.

Katelyn and Hailey turned their gaze to Phil.

“I saw it,” Molly declared.

“She shifted,” Phil objected. “It was incidental contact. In fact, I think Tiffany initiated it!”

“The judges will deliberate,” Katelyn pronounced. She used the back of her hand to gesture Molly and Phil to the other side of the room. “Privately!”

Molly laughed but took Phil’s arm and moved him closer to the fireplace.

“Are you OK with things?” Phil asked.

“Sure,” Molly replied airily. “Why wouldn’t I be? We’re having fun and it’s harmless.”

“Uh, we all just participated in masturbating Tiffany,” Phil pointed out.

“No, we didn’t,” Molly corrected. “We all participated in fondling Tiffany to orgasm.”

She glanced back over her shoulder and saw Tiffany, Katelyn and Hailey still huddled together and chatting.

“I’m not a Catholic,” she told Phil. “I mean, my parents are but I stopped going to church years ago – about the time I learned to think for myself.”

“OK,” Phil answered. He had no idea what it had to do with anything but Molly apparently felt the need to point it out to him.

“That means I don’t let some 80-year-old man in Rome make my sexual decisions,” Molly continued, “particularly because the old bastard’s only sexual experience is probably raping the little boys in his parish. He certainly has no idea what it’s like to be a young woman in a sexually open society. I’m not repressed, Phil. I’ve had sex just about any way you can imagine. I believe in contraception and I believe in a woman’s right to choose. I spent two summers on the continent – one in Copenhagen and one in Oslo.

“I was 15 and 16 those years and I learned a lot. I gave my first blowjob and licked my first puss that first year. I gave up the cherry in between and got buggered for the first time when I went back. The same group of kids was there both years and we mixed and matched all summer. We had couples and solos – just like now – and we pushed the boundaries as far as they would go. We never stepped across those bounds, though. We knew how far we could go and not cause hard feelings. We got Tiffany off and no one is harmed by it. They’ll come up with some sort of deal for us that we’ll enjoy. We’ll all wander off to our beds with who we should but before we go we’ll all get all the repression out of the way. If I get the chance to sunbathe nude on the roof, I probably will. I’m not going to worry that Katelyn has never seen my bush or that you’re going to stand in the doorway and jerk off.”

“I might,” Phil said.

“OK, that’s true,” she said with a laugh. “But to answer your question, I’m fine. I would have been upset if anyone went farther than they wanted. As long as everyone stays in their comfort zone, don’t worry about me.”

A throat clearing made Molly and Phil turn around.

“What we have are two very clear violations of the rules,” Katelyn said in a stern voice. It was obvious that she was trying to stifle a giggle. “Molly openly infringed on the letter of the rules. We stated nothing but hands and she used more. That is a gross infraction.

“Phil’s indiscretion was less egregious but still in violation of the spirit of the rules. It is alleviated somewhat by Tiffany’s admission that she aided in the violation by shifting her hips involuntarily. Still, we have ruled that it is a technical infringement of our rules and thus must be punished.”

“Punished is such a harsh word,” Tiffany said. “I think you should both be admonished for your appalling abuse of my tender person. The judges have kindly allowed me to set the punishment because it was I who was ill-treated.”

“Ill-treated to the point that your knees buckled,” Molly scoffed.

“Be that as it may, you went around our rules,” Hailey said. “Thus, Tiffany will set the rules for your ... admonishment.”

Phil wasn’t sure he liked the gleam in Hailey’s eyes.

“So, first, you both will strip,” Tiffany said. “You may keep your shoes on because the floor is cold.”

“Hey,” Phil said but he saw Molly removing her top and sliding her shorts down. She wore matching off-white bra and panties, both made of silk and lace. She deftly unhooked the front catch of her bra and unveiled her breasts. As Hailey had told him, Molly’s nipples were only slightly darker than the pale skin around them.

The freckles on her chest were more prominent because of the sun she’d received earlier in the day. She turned to Phil and slipped her panties down her thighs to the floor. She looked at him as if to say, “Well, get to it!”

Phil took his shirt off again and slipped his shorts and underwear down. Watching Molly undress had brought his cock almost fully erect. Molly made no pretense of checking him out.

“OK, now that the unveiling is completed, Hailey and Katelyn will blindfold you both and you will turn back to back,” Tiffany stated. She had not bothered to put her shorts on so she stood in her panties and T-shirt.

Hailey folded Phil’s T-shirt and wrapped it around his head, tying it off at the back. Katelyn did the same thing to Molly.

They moved the two until they were back-to-back. Phil was three or four inches taller and he felt the round swells of Molly’s butt just below his.

“Over the next 10 minutes, we are going to alternate standing in front of you,” Tiffany said. “You will be expected to reciprocate any action perpetrated upon you. If you are fondled, you will be expected to fondle your partner in return. If you are kissed, you will be expected to kiss in return. There will be no contact more than fondling and kissing. No one will use their mouth on your sexual areas. Do you agree to these stipulations?”

“Sure,” Molly said.

“Why the blindfold?” Phil wondered. “We’ll know who’s who by the height and by touching them.”

“Ah,” Tiffany said. “That is because you will not be permitted to partake in our beauty during your admonition. And because the one of us who is not in front of you will be permitted to take all sorts of liberties with the other two – and you two will never know who is doing what to whom and. That, dear Phil, is the essence of your punishment.”

“Liberties?” Phil asked.

“Don’t you worry about that,” Hailey said. “The three of us have discussed it and have set our own boundaries. You don’t need to know what they are. If you were concerned you wouldn’t have stuck your finger in Tiffany’s pussy.”

“I did not...” Phil began. “Silence,” Tiffany boomed. The result was ruined by the giggle that followed. “Your digit penetrated my tender vagina. That is the only fact we’re worried about. Oh, one last stipulation. If you do not bring at least one of us to orgasm, we will extend your punishment by 10 minutes – and you both must tell us if you near climax, so we can stop it. You can’t cum until we all do.”

“You better work as a team,” Katelyn pointed out, “because we will alternate every minute.”

“Time starts as soon as we get undressed,” Tiffany stated.


Phil knew it was Tiffany who stepped in front of him first. As she had done earlier, she ran her hands across Phil’s chest and face. Phil followed suit, gently rubbing her distended nipples with the tip of his thumbs.

The minute was over far too quickly. Tiffany’s breath had just grown shallow when she stepped away. Hailey was next up and her hand went straight to Phil’s erection. His hand found its way between her thighs, leaning forward to reach.

“I want to fuck you raw,” she whispered. “As soon as we get to bed I’m going to climb on top of you and ride you until we can’t feel our legs.”

Phil knew what Hailey liked and he let his finger dance across her clit in short, quick strokes. He felt hands press against his chest and Hailey take a sharp intake. He realized that someone was playing with her breasts as he fingered her.

Just as suddenly as she appeared, Hailey stepped backward. He knew Katelyn was likely to be next. He had never had sexual contact with her and he was slightly nervous. She apparently wasn’t. She took his erection and slipped it between her thighs. She was only an inch shorter than Phil and in her shoes she accomplished it with no problem.

“If I shift an inch, you’d be inside me,” Katelyn cooed. “Have you ever had a black girl, Phil? No, I know you haven’t. If you had, you’d be chasing after me like a dog after a car. And just like the dog, you wouldn’t have any idea what to do with me if you caught me.”

She laughed and licked his ear, sliding her wet vagina against his cock. She squeezed her thighs together briefly – and then stepped backward.

“Fuck,” Phil muttered.

“I hear you,” Molly agreed.

“No talking,” Tiffany said. “You’re three minutes in and we’re all laughing at your efforts. You better step it up or you’ll be blindfolded all night.”

Phil had expected everyone to follow the same order as before but Hailey appeared before him and pressed her lips to his. Her hands fondled his balls and Phil repeated his ministrations on her clit.

“I’m so close, Babe,” Hailey said. “Can you feel how wet my pussy is? I wish it was your cum.”

She groaned and stepped away when someone touched her on the shoulder.

Tiffany stepped forward and locked her hand around Phil’s erection. He had to bend at the waist to get his hand low enough to get his hands between her legs. It gave her the chance to kiss him. He felt her nimble tongue flicking in his mouth as her wrist worked below his waist.

Phil locked his fingers around Tiffany’s clit and flicked it with his thumb. She hissed and he felt moisture on his fingers.

“Ugh,” she groaned into his mouth before stepping backward. “You bastard!”

“What?” Phil asked in alarm.

“You got me off again!” Tiffany said. “He made me cum.”

He heard Hailey’s familiar keening and he knew whatever Molly and Katelyn had done to her had finished the job he’d started.

“That just leaves me!” Katelyn said. “Unless you plan to leave me hanging.”

“What about us?” Molly asked plaintively.

“What about you?” Katelyn asked. “You’re not my concern. This is punishment, remember?”

“God,” Molly muttered. “Fine, bring your cunt over here and I’ll diddle you until you gush.”

“We still have to rotate,” Tiffany said. “You’ll get your chance.”

Phil knew enough about women to know that the discussion made it likely that Katelyn would be back to zero soon.

“Let’s get to it then,” he said. The hand that gripped his hard-on was slick with juices. He smiled to himself when he realized that Katelyn had been playing with herself during the talk. He felt her wiry pubic hair on his palm as he ran his finger through her wet opening.

“How do you like it?” Phil asked softly.

“Soft,” Katelyn whispered. “Just like you’re doing. Oh, god, she’s pinching my nipples now.”

Phil felt Katelyn lower her body until she was pressing against his palm. Someone’s hands were pressing against his chest as they tugged at Katelyn’s tits.

“Time,” Tiffany said. He realized that Katelyn had been sandwiched between him and his lover.

“Noooo!” Katelyn said. She scrambled over to Molly and jammed her hands into the girl’s crotch before she lost her edge. Hailey followed behind her and resumed the nipple play.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.