Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Phil was still standing by the keg when Hailey returned. He put his arm around her shoulder when he saw the look of sadness on her face.

“Are you ready to leave?” she asked.

“That’s up to you,” Phil said. “I’m doing OK. Are you having fun?”

“I’m not sure,” Hailey admitted. “I’m usually like that girl by now.”

She pointed to a topless young woman who was straddling a guy’s lap and making out with him furiously. Phil gave her a raised eyebrow.

“Not half naked,” Hailey said.

“At least not in public,” she added in a lower voice.

“She won’t even remember doing this tomorrow,” Hailey continued. “She probably won’t even know the name of the guy she was with. I don’t recognize her at least. That’s sort of why I let Chelsea go upstairs with someone I do know. The guys I’ve dated all have reputations to keep. I don’t mean bad reputations. I mean they have high profiles on campus. We’re not Florida State or USC. The quarterback can’t get caught with an unconscious girl and not go to jail for it. Most of them were decent guys. Chelsea gets, uh, affectionate when she drinks. She really doesn’t care who it’s with – or where it is. I can share what I have or look over and see her doing that.”

“I get it,” Phil said.

“Not you, though,” Hailey continued quickly.

“She’s cute,” Phil rejoined with a wink. “Not as cute as you, of course.”

She slapped Phil’s arm lightly.

“Maybe she’ll hook up with Bob,” Hailey said. “Otherwise I’ll have to find somebody for her. She really likes to fuck.”

“You have a dirty mouth,” Phil joked.

“I’ll brush my teeth before you kiss me,” Hailey promised. “I have to admit that I’m also a little amorous after a few drinks. Maybe we should go now. Let me say goodbye to Tiffany.”

“Does she need a ride back to the dorms?” Phil asked.

“She’s a little more selective but she can usually count on someone to give her a ride home,” Hailey said with a grin. “I’ll ask her, though.”

Both young women joined Phil in his car. Tiffany climbed into the backseat – giving Phil a nice long glimpse down the front of her scoop-necked sweater. Hailey saw Phil’s gaze and slapped his arm. She opened her jacket slightly and thrust her chest outward.

“If you want to stare at some poor girl’s boobs, you’re welcome to mine,” she giggled.

“He can look at mine too if he wants,” Tiffany said from the backseat.

“You just behave,” Hailey said, shaking her head.

“Well if you decide to give him a treat, don’t forget about me!” Tiffany said.

Hailey blushed red again but Phil didn’t push it. He drove up behind Hailey’s dorm and shut off the car. He wasn’t going to let the girls walk to the dorm by themselves.

“See you tomorrow, Tiff,” Hailey said. “I’ll call you.”

Phil blinked when Hailey made no motion to exit. It was pretty evident that she planned to come with him. He didn’t mind in the slightest.

“I’m going to walk Tiffany to the dorm,” Phil said as he opened his door.

“No funny business,” Hailey laughed. As she watched Phil escort her friend up the path, Hailey wondered how far she should let the night go. She knew how far she wanted it to go but she wondered if that was the best idea. She knew it was best to take things slowly but her body was also telling her that she wanted to be naked in Phil’s bed when she awoke.

She wasn’t drunk – at least not as drunk as she normally would be on a Friday night. She had also been horny since the afternoon wrestling session on Phil’s couch. She realized that she had been horny since Phil had arrived at her dorm on Tuesday. She had frigged herself twice that week – something that hadn’t been necessary since her first week on campus.

It was obvious that Phil had seen her friend to the front door of the dorm and returned. It was so sweet of him to walk her to the dorm. It was “Phil.” He cared about people. He worried about people. That was what it was. He cared about her, she realized. Even though he probably shouldn’t bother, it didn’t stop him. She felt an even warmer feeling in her stomach.

“Do you want to get some clothes for tomorrow?” Phil asked as he sat back down in the car. “Or do you want me to bring you back later?”

“No!” Hailey said. “I mean, yes.”

She let out a long breath.

“I’m confused, Phil,” she confessed. “I know where I want this to go. I just don’t know how to get there. I mean, I know how to get things where I want them to go tonight. God, I’m making a mess of things. I’m drunk enough to know what I want to say but I’m too drunk to get it across without sounding like an idiot.”

Phil laughed and put his hand on Hailey’s.

“Where do you want this to go in the long run?” Phil asked.

“All the way!” Hailey said and then she grimaced. “Of course that’s the answer to where I want things to go tonight, too.”

“Why don’t I walk you to the dorm,” Phil offered.

“I want to stay with you tonight,” Hailey cut in.

“If you’d let me finish,” Phil said, “why don’t I walk you up to your dorm, you can run upstairs and get some clothes for tomorrow. I mean, do you want to do the Walk of Shame tomorrow?”

Hailey smiled at the effort Phil was going to in order to ease her discomfort.

“Come up with me?” Hailey asked when they got to the dorm lobby.

“So I have to do the Walk of Shame tomorrow?” Phil joked.

“It would serve you right,” Hailey told him. “Come on, if we don’t make it out we don’t make it out.”

She took his hand as they entered the elevator. The security guard behind the desk just shook his head. He worked every Friday and Saturday night and he had seen a parade of men enter the elevator with the sexy blonde girl. She was dressed even sexier tonight than usual. He figured the guy was in for a very good time. The guy would come down an hour or two later, give him a smirk and leave. It had rarely changed.

Phil sat down in the chair he’d used when he’d visited earlier. The room was slightly messier than it had been the first time. One of Hailey’s brassieres – pink and lacy and tiny – lay on the bed. He was tempted to pick it up and see just how big her breasts were. They looked enormous that night in her blouse and the jacket that made them stand out.

“Hey,” Hailey said, seeing where Phil’s gaze had landed.

His eyes shot up to meet hers, which were dancing with merriment. She had taken her jacket off and her bust looked even more magnificent.

“Sorry,” Phil said.

“Don’t be sorry,” Hailey replied as she lifted the blouse over her head. “This is the bra I had on the first night we met. I thought it would be fitting to wear it tonight.”

“It certainly seems to fit you well,” Phil mumbled. He wanted to pull his eyes off the dark circles of Hailey’s nipples but he just couldn’t seem to. Hailey rectified that problem by shimmying the miniskirt down her legs until it pooled at her feet. She stood before him in only her bra and a pair of almost translucent boyshorts. He could plainly see that Hailey’s nipples weren’t the only dark things to show through. Her pubic hair was visible through the panties.

“Like it?” Hailey asked. Phil could only nod.

“Good!” Hailey said brightly. She bent forward to pick up a pair of Lycra track pants that she pulled up over her hips. “You’ll see anything you want as soon as we figure out the right timetable.” She pulled a T-shirt on and went to pick up her sneakers. Phil noticed that the T-shirt didn’t cover her butt like it had earlier.

“I’ll just keep you interested until then,” she said with a smile.

“No worries there,” Phil replied. “God, I knew you were sexy as hell but I had no idea.”

Hailey bit her lower lip. She had been told she was sexy before but it had never the effect on her that Phil Warner’s words had. She had to fight the urge to rip off her clothes and push him on the bed. She gulped and shook herself out of her stupor.

“We should probably get going,” she said instead.

“I suppose,” Phil replied. “Is there a reason we’re not staying here?”

There was but Hailey didn’t want to tell him. She looked away for a moment but decided she should be honest.

“I’ve, uh, had other guys up here,” she said with chagrin. “I’m not sure of what’s going to happen tonight but I know I don’t want it to be in that bed. It’s why I wore that outfit tonight. I’ve never worn it to a party before – or out on a date. It’s why I picked out the underwear for tonight. Those have been in my drawer since the last time I wore them – our first day on campus. I never really understood why until tonight. As soon as I got out of the shower and started to get dressed my hands reached for them first thing. They were yours, I guess. God, I’m rambling like a lunatic again. Come on, let’s go.”

“Wait a second,” Phil said. He motioned for her to come to him and she complied. He patted his lap and Hailey took a seat. “I understand that you’ve been with other guys. I’ve been with others before too. I’m not a monk and I’ve never been shy about sharing my, uh, affection with others.”

“I know but not like me,” Hailey said. “I’ll bet you had genuine feelings for anyone you’ve been to bed with. I’ll bet you’re still friends with them to this day. Some of the guys I’ve been with I haven’t even liked. I’m not sure I’ve liked any of them. It was a transaction, Phil. No money changed hands but it was still a transaction. I traded my body for increased visibility. They got a nice looking bimbo for their arm and a girl who would have sex with them.

“Now I have a guy I like. I do like you, Phil. I liked you in August. If I had not been ashamed of myself I would have liked you in September and October, too. But I had other plans and they didn’t include you. Now I see the plans I had were stupid. As soon as it hit me, I realized that I liked you again. God, I wish you were poor. You wouldn’t have to worry about the fact that I’m playing you. Tiffany told me what she said to you. I can’t disagree. I would be worried, too. I don’t care anything for who your mother is or how much money you have in your bank account.”

“It’s my car, isn’t it?” Phil said with a wink. “It’s a real love machine.”

“Be serious!” Hailey said, twisting in his lap. She could feel his arousal through his slacks and her thin clothing. Phil tightened the grip on her waist.

“OK, let’s be serious,” he said. One hand slipped up to her face and he turned her chin until they were face to face. “I like you, too. I’m not sure about your motives but I’ve never been sure about anyone’s motives. It’s always taken some time for me to let people into my world. You know the unimportant facts of my life as well as anyone. I know the unimportant facts in your life. We’ll get around to the important parts over the next few days, weeks, months or years. It might be as best friends or maybe just as acquaintances. It might be as lovers or as something more than lovers. I like you, Hailey. I did in August when I got a glimpse of who you really are on the first night. I do now that you’ve come to understand who you are. Hailey, this is who you are. The woman I’ve spent hours with over the last few days is the real you. I believe that. Is that serious enough for you?”

Hailey felt tears in the corner of her eyes. She’d had people tell her that they cared for her but it was rare when everyone wore clothes.

“Is this private enough to kiss?” Phil asked.

It turns out that it was exactly private enough.


Hailey held Phil’s hand from the moment they left her dorm room until she had to release it to get in the car. The security guard watched the duo as they exited the elevator. This portion was different from the previous weekends.

It was rare for someone to accompany her upstairs and then return so quickly. They usually spent the night – or at least most of it. They had always returned alone. If she was going home with them, she usually left them standing in the lobby. He had seen the woman go upstairs, change into something sexy and return. This night, she was still sexy but she was dressed like a common college girl. She was also clinging to the guy she was with. She usually never touched her date for the evening. Sometimes she had worn a look of pure disgust when they’d enter. Now she was positively beaming as she held hands with her guy. She was hanging on everything he said. The guard pursed his lips. The guy wasn’t the best looking man she’d dragged back. He wasn’t the best built or the best dressed. He looked like a typical college student, as well. His mind went blank when he caught Hailey’s bottom sashay out the door.

“What about Molly?” Hailey asked as Phil unlocked his apartment door.

“What about her?” Phil wondered.

“I mean, you still have a date with her tomorrow,” she pointed out.

“I decided earlier today that it wasn’t going to be a date,” Phil told her. “I’m going to go out to have dinner with her family and that’s it. We might continue to talk to each other and build a friendship but that’s about all there is to it.”

“You decided or she decided for you?” Hailey wondered before she thought things through.

“I guess she sort of decided it for me,” Phil said. “But if I had any question about my decision, our episode on the couch answered them. You know that she and I kissed yesterday for a while. I was more excited about just wrestling around with you than I was about having my tongue in her mouth.”

“I really enjoyed your tongue in my mouth,” Hailey said. “I’d like some more of that if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t,” Phil said but Hailey put her hands on his shoulders when he moved closer.

“This is as far as I want to go,” she said. “I probably would go along with anything you’d decide – up to and including any perversion that might catch your fancy – but I would prefer we wait until after you have dinner tomorrow with Molly. I don’t want to steal you from anyone and she did ask you out first.”

“You pick now to have ethics?” Phil wondered incredulously. He had already pictured the things he would like to do to Hailey Warren that night – including licking each and every millimeter of her luscious breasts. “Sorry, that was uncalled for.”

“No, I understand,” Hailey said with a loud sigh. “I’ve teased you and tempted you. I’m just as tempted as you are. But this is us, Phil. This is not about tonight or tomorrow. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’ve been really thinking about forever. You don’t have to say anything. It’s just some of the thoughts that passed through my mind when you told me you liked me. I thought about a picket fence and two little kids and a minivan. The worst part is that I wasn’t scared about it.”

“Forever is a long time,” Phil said.

“Yeah, the whole ‘for-ever’ thing,” Hailey replied. “So can we control ourselves or should I sleep on the couch?”

“Well...” Phil said with a smile, “I think I can maintain decorum. Do we have to keep our hands to ourselves?”

“We should,” Hailey said, joining in the smile. “Let me ask you ... how far did you go with Molly?”

“Touching over clothing,” Phil said. “Even then it was mostly my hands on her butt.”

“So you didn’t uh, get her off?” Hailey wondered.

“No,” Phil said, shaking his head.

“Shit!” Hailey said. “Well, that’s a fucking shame. I wasn’t going to pressure you into picking me over her but I have to get off. I’ve never been so horny in my life. OK, no insertions, how’s that? We can kiss and we can touch and we can play but we can’t fuck. Is that good?”

“Can we be naked?” Phil asked hopefully.

“God, yes!” Hailey replied. She practically jerked Phil’s shirt over his head. He responded by slipping his hands up her T-shirt and cupping her breasts through her bra.

“Wow. These are...” he wondered aloud. Hailey was moaning at the gentle sensations.

“They’re 38C,” she groaned.

“They sure are. They feel wonderful,” Phil replied as he dragged her down to kiss him. Hailey thought they’d never felt more wonderful than at that moment. She worried that she was going to cum before she even got her clothing off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.