30 March 2007 - Cover

30 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I know Kelly and Doug are going to fuck when they get home. Are we?” Wendy asked as she sat her small ass on the cold car seat of Dan’s Mustang.

“You bet we are!” Dan replied, kissing her. Wendy pulled up her skirt and had Dan finger her pussy between shifting the GT.

“Doug isn’t as good a fuck as you are, in case you were wondering,” she offered. She turned on the interior light, took out Laura’s letter, and re-read it. “I still can’t figure out how your wife could possibly have known what we’d be doing three years into her future.”

“I don’t know either. She was able to write all those letters in one night. In her letter, she said she had a premonition she was going to die and saw parts of our futures.”

“I’d love to see Laura’s letter to you if I could,” she asked.

“Of course you can.”

“Can I ask, how did you meet Laura?”

“I had recently moved to Trenton and was grocery shopping at Loblaws. I noticed this beautiful blonde at one of the check-out counters and waited in her line. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her and noticed her name tag said, ‘Laura.’ I thanked her by name, which I like to do to people who work serving customers. Being thanked by name makes them feel appreciated, and I feel good doing it. Laura and I exchanged glances when she scanned my groceries and packed them for me. I’d go to the store, even if I didn’t really need anything, and always wait in Laura’s line, no matter how long it took.

One day, several weeks later, she surprised me by asking me to take part in a customer survey questionnaire, and I’d receive a surprise gift for my time. Of course, I gladly accepted just to be with her. The survey took about fifteen minutes to complete.

When she completed the questions, she asked for my full name, age, marital status, address, and phone number for the store records. I asked her what I’d receive for a gift, and she said either a fifty-dollar gift certificate for the store or a date with her. I teased her, saying I could use the money, but I naturally took the date. Laura had planned the whole survey idea just to meet me. And the rest, as they say, is history.”

“That sounds so romantic.” Wendy smiled. “I wish I’d known her.”

“Laura went on to become the store manager. She was so great with people. The letter is in my wallet,” he said, handing it to her. Wendy took out the well-folded, well-read letter.

”13 October 2003” “Happy Birthday to me!”

“My Dearest Darling Daniel,”

“I know that your heart is heavy with sadness right now this Christmas Eve. I woke up during the morning of my birthday from a premonition that was so strong I couldn’t get back to sleep and stayed up all night writing you. The premonition I had was seeing my own death. I also saw some events in the future involving you and people you know and will love.”

“All I knew was that my death would be quick and I wouldn’t live to see this Christmas. That’s why I asked you to take two weeks vacation off work so we could be together as much as possible. After all, I had a lot of fucking with you to cram into a little amount of time. I did take a chance when I had you take me to the Hen House for the last time. I loved wearing my short, low cut dress for you. I always found it very erotic when you’d take off my panties, or the panties of any woman we happened to be with and leave them on our table for the rest of the night. I’m sure Karen remembers that well enough.”

“I always loved you fucking me at our table, and sure glad no one ever stopped us. I just wish that you, Karen, had been the last woman I made love with instead of the couple we picked up on our last night.”

“Whenever I went to the store, I made sure I went alone, Dan, because I didn’t know if you were supposed to be with me or not during my accident. I also had a vision of things to come for you.”

“When the accident happened, all I had time to do was yell, ‘I love you, Dan!’ Therefore, the last word I said was your name. Although the accident must have seemed gruesome, death was quick, and I didn’t suffer, and neither did Max.”

“Dan, I want you to get on with your life the best that you can. I know you’ll feel lonely and sad a lot of the time for a long while but believe me, that will not last for long. You have family and friends that love you.”

“The best news I can give you to lift your spirits and to make life worth living for is that within the next four years, you will be with our Karen again. Your love and passion for each other will be rekindled, and you will marry her. I want you to do all the fun, sexy fuck things the three of us used to do together. I have an earth angel that you will meet, fall in love with, and care for very much, and who will be Victoriaous in bringing you both together”.

“However, you will meet your next and last true love before Christmas 2006 and fulfill her deepest desires. ‘You Don’t Never Ever Wonder,’ about her love for you.”

“I will close, for now, my love. You are doing a fantastic job with the kids; I’m so proud of you. Please give them all a kiss and a hug for me. I am not alone up here in heaven. Elliot, the man who was killed in the same accident as mine, is keeping me company (yes, Angels do fuck) and helping me to take Max for walks. I’ve also made a new friend in Maryanne Kendall, whose daughter you’ll meet soon. I’ll be looking in on you from time to time. I promise to stay out of your bedrooms, ha, ha. I will always love you, Dan.”

“Your Darling Laura,”

“P.S. As curious as you will all be about the pink envelope, it cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, be opened until 30 March 2007.”


“This is the most romantic thing I’ve ever read!” Wendy said, tears welling in her eyes.

“Karen and I still can’t figure out what You Don’t Never Ever Wonder about her love for you means?”

“You notice that each word is capitalized?” she commented, pointing it out. “YDNEW,” she said under her breath, examining the capital letters again. “Oh my god, Dan, I think I figured it out! YDNEW is my name spelled backward! YDNEW is WENDY and you’ve heard of Wendy’s restaurants?”

“Oh my god, that has to be it! Laura knew that we’d meet again, fall in love, and be together!” His eyes grew misty. “But how could she possibly know?”

“I don’t know; that is quite a mystery.”

Wendy refolded the envelope and put it back in Dan’s wallet. “I know one thing I’ve got to do, and that is to get you a nice, sexy picture of me for your wallet.”

“You’re right. I do have a picture of you, but not a naked one,” he grinned. She took out the letter Laura had written to her, re-read it, and then put it back in the envelope.

“I tried to put Laura’s letter away before, and for some reason, it still won’t go all the way back in the envelope.” Wendy looked inside it. “There’s something stuck at the end of the envelope,” she said, reaching with her slender fingers. She pinched the paper between her fingers and was finally able to tug it out. “It looks like another letter,” she said, unfolding it. “It is another letter from Laura!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.