30 March 2007
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Kelly, I have to confess. You look so beautiful, fucking my man,” Wendy offered. She leaned a little and caressed her tit. She pulled Kelly close and kissed her lightly on the lips, and she returned their kiss.

That’s all Doug could stand. “I’m getting close! I don’t think I can stop!” Wendy quickly got off Doug’s cock and onto her knees.

“I didn’t think you’d cum that fast!”

“What do you expect? I’m fucking another woman while my wife is fucking another guy,” Doug reasoned.

“Watch me, Kelly,” Wendy said, taking Doug’s cock in her hand and sucking on it. She continued working his cock up and down.

“I’m going to cum!” He announced. Wendy lowered his cock and opened her mouth, and Doug shot out a long spurt of cum. It hit her left cheek, and the second, third, and fourth entered her mouth. They watched her swallow Doug’s cum, then fiercely suck the remaining from his cock.

“Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good!” His hoarse whisper betrayed his pleasure. Doug was in heaven and had his hands resting lightly on Wendy’s head, feeling it bobbing up and down on his pulsating cock.

“I want to suck you off too,” Kelly said, getting off Dan’s cock. It glistened brightly from her pussy juices. She went to her knees and stroked his slimy cock.

“I’ll warn you now, Kelly, when Dan cums, he shoots off like a cannon.” She went to town on Dan’s cock for her enjoyment and to torment Doug. Kelly enjoyed sucking his hard cock for two glorious minutes.

“Does he ever cum?” She asked, replacing her mouth with her hand.

“Dan can last a long time, can’t he?” Wendy smiled.

Kelly took a few breaths. “This time I’m not stopping until you cum in my mouth.” Dan gently patted Kelly’s head, feeling it bobbing up and down on his cock.

“Kelly is a pretty good cock sucker,” Dan praised, looking at Doug.

“Yeah, she definitely loves sucking cock. But I never expected to see her sucking off another guy.”

“Do you want her to stop?” Dan asked.

“No, I want to watch you cum in her mouth.” Wendy casually stroked Doug’s cock, and he fingered her pussy and shared kisses as they watched Kelly sucking off Dan.

In another minute, Dan asked, “Are you ready?”

“Make sure you aim his cock at your mouth, or you’ll be washing your face instead,” Wendy said.

“But I like facials too.”

“In that case, you know what to do.” In the last few seconds, Kelly stroked Dan’s hard cock. He grunted and shot a long spurt of cum like a cannon into her mouth. She almost choked on the amount of cum filling her throat, then aimed his cock, taking two spurts on her face, then finished off his climax with her mouth.

“You do know how to suck a good cock; the smile on Dan’s face tells me so,” Wendy praised.


Kelly smiled at Dan’s accomplishment, and Wendy leaned over, licking some of Dan’s cum from her face. Kelly wiped the leftover cum into her mouth. “Now give Dan a good tongue kiss,” Wendy whispered.

“Doug won’t let me kiss him after a blow job.”

“Dan will, every time.” She stood and planted a long, passionate kiss on Dan’s lips and tasted his cum as his tongue probed her mouth. She moaned softly as one of her fantasies just came true, a guy willing to taste his cum after a blow job.

“He’ll also lick your pussy after he fucks you too,” Wendy whispered to her.

Kelly cupped Dan’s face. “Oh, he does, does he? I can hardly wait!” She grinned.

“I think we’ve been busted,” Doug mentioned, seeing a burly-looking man walking towards their table. Wendy and Kelly quickly sat down, exchanging husbands’ laps.

“Are you four having a little bit of extracurricular activity?” He asked, seeing Wendy and Kelly’s skirts hiked up dangerously high with a hint of bare pussy.

“Whatever made you think that?” Kelly asked innocently.

“No more than anyone else we see in here,” Wendy defended.

“We were just having a silly kissing contest with the other’s husband, that’s all,” Kelly supported. “We were having so much fun and laughter that I lost the contact from my eye, see?” Kelly said, pulling down her right eyelid in the dim light. “I’ll never find it in this light,” she added, squinting at him.

“Just watch it. If you want to fuck in public go to the Hen House,” he suggested.

“Yes, sir!” Wendy replied, giving him a military salute.

With the hulk gone, Wendy and Kelly burst out laughing, followed by Dan and Doug. “Man, that was close!” Wendy giggled.

“There, now you can see how having sex with us, or other people, for that matter, can be fun. I know you’ll both probably feel jealous of each other for what you just did, and that’s normal. Talk about it, and I bet when you get home, you’ll both have the best fuck you’ve had in a long time. Treat having sex with us as a hobby. We think of it as an enjoyable hobby and hope we haven’t hurt or insulted either one of you,” Wendy explained.

“Thank you,” Kelly said, taking Doug’s hand in hers. “I think we’ve discovered a new hobby that we both can enjoy.”

“I agree,” Doug added, kissing her cheek.

“Now our offer still stands to be our guests one night at the Hen House. There we can fuck and fuck and suck and lick pussy for anyone to watch and enjoy,” Dan repeated.

“I’m sure we’ll take you up on your offer very soon,” Kelly replied, kissing Doug back.


Everyone started to wind down. Dan and Kelly had a hand resting on Wendy’s upper leg. “We should be going soon, but first I want you to take Kelly’s hand and put it between your legs,” Dan asked.

“I was just thinking the same thing,” Wendy smiled. She spread her legs a little to the left, took Kelly’s hand from her leg, and slid it under her short hem. “I’d love for you to touch me for a moment or two.”

Kelly moved her fingers to Wendy’s pussy lips. It was easy for her fingers to slip in between her moistened lips and touch her clit, causing her body to jolt.

“Would you like me to touch you too?” Wendy wanted.

“ ... Yes...,” she whispered.

“Tell Doug to look at your lap.”

“Doug, please look between my legs,” she said, opening her pose. He looked down, and they watched Wendy’s hand slide between her legs. Her fingers explored Kelly’s pussy hairs, then parted her lips.

“Your pussy is soaking wet,” she smiled, easily sliding two fingers inside her. “Pull up your skirt and put your leg over his so Doug can see my fingers fucking your pussy. Now rub his cock and kiss him. Then tell Doug how you love me fingering your pussy,” Wendy ordered.

“Wendy is fingering my pussy, and I like it!” She panted.

“Kelly’s pussy is so fucking wet!” Wendy leaned closer to Doug. “If I could get away with it, I’d get on my knees right now and lick her pussy!” The vision quickened his heart.

Wendy ran her finger all over Kelly’s pussy, from her clit to her dripping hole. She could feel Kelly meet every thrust of her fingers and keep going. “I’m fingering Wendy, and I like it too,” she whispered to her husband.

Every few strokes, she’d re-wet her clit, making Kelly’s body jerk. “I think I’ve got a chance to make Kelly cum,” she whispered to Dan.

“Keep going; I want to watch too.” Wendy began to rub Kelly’s clit faster with her thumb as two fingers fucked her. She could feel Kelly meeting her fingers more and more.

She continued in silence for several minutes. “Oh fuck Doug, Wendy is going to make me cum!” She exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hand. She grunted heavily in and out between her fingers as a strong climax washed over her body.

Wendy could feel her fingers being washed by Kelly’s exotic juices and her pussy contracting. She took her fingers out, revealing the thick cream glistening on them. She licked Kelly’s juices, enjoying the flavour, then refilled her fingers for Dan to taste.

“We definitely have to get together soon!” Wendy smiled.

“I’m sure we will,” Kelly agreed.

Wendy couldn’t resist her desire any longer, and kneeling, she began to lick Kelly’s pussy clean. Kelly and Doug watched intently as she experienced a woman licking her pussy for the first time.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist you. Your cum juices taste so fucking good!” They looked on as Dan took his turn tasting her exotic flavour.


Everyone relaxed, enjoying touching and feeling the other’s partner, and then it was time to go their separate ways for the night. The rain had stopped as Wendy and Kelly, leaving both their blouses undone, walked hand in hand towards Doug’s car at the far end of the parking lot.

“You know, Kelly, we still haven’t used the condoms we bought.” She looked at Wendy for a moment.

“Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?”

“I know so, swapping our men for a fuck!”

“Sounds great to me!” Kelly agreed. The guys came up to the car, and Doug unlocked it. He opened the door for Kelly and waited.

Wendy came to Doug. “I had a great time with you, Doug,” she smiled, putting her arms around his neck. Kelly was also embracing Dan. “It’s too bad we never got to finish our fuck,” she added, rubbing his cock. She unzipped his fly and knelt. She took out his cock and boldly began to suck on it, not caring that other people were walking past and looking at them.

“Good idea, Wendy,” Kelly said, also going to her knees. She took out Dan’s cock, matching Kelly’s stroke for stroke. Wendy stood up, her prize hard and bobbing. She took the condom out of her purse and laid on her back in the front seat. She pulled up her skirt and showed her tits.

“Come on, Doug, I need you to fuck me before I go home!” She urged, holding out her hands.

Doug quickly took off his jacket and tie, tossing them onto the dashboard. He came up between Wendy’s spread legs, dove into her pussy and eagerly lapped at her wet hole.

Dan and Kelly embraced, watching the action begin in the front seat. “Anxious, isn’t he?” She wondered. She took the condom out of her purse, her hand shaking nervously.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Dan asked, giving her the option to say no. She put her arms around his neck and caressed his cock.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me, Dan,” she offered softly. He kissed her and felt her tits.

“It would be my pleasure.” Kelly kissed him again, and this time she took off her jacket and blouse. He felt her bare tits as they continued to stand by the open back door.

“Fuck, Wendy, your cunt tastes so good!” Kelly could hear Doug’s expression. She leaned over to look at him, her husband’s head buried between the legs of her best friend. Dan turned her head back and passionately kissed her.

Their kiss was interrupted by the talking of several couples going to their parked cars. Kelly turned her bareback to them, and he said, “You have a very beautiful, sexy, desirable body, Kelly. Never feel embarrassed to show it off when you’re with me.”

“You want me to turn around and let them see my bare tits?”

“Yes, turn around.” Kelly looked over her left shoulder and then turned around. “That’s it; let them see your beautiful tits,” he whispered in her ear. Dan stood behind her and placed his arm around her waist. The group walking past glanced at her bare breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.