30 March 2007
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy and Kelly stopped at the bar and bought two more shots each. On the way back to Dan and Doug, Wendy paused at the DJ booth to request a song. The DJ never turned down the suggestive actions or comments from women aroused by the sensual atmosphere of a dance night. Quite often, he had a grateful admirer on her knees behind his booth or in bed.

She put her arm around his waist, pressing her tit to his side, giving him an excellent view down her open blouse. His arm went around her waist and quickly slid to caress her small ass.

“I would be very grateful if you could play a request for me.” She smiled at his eyes, looking down her blouse.

“How grateful would you be?” He tested. She brushed the opening of her blouse aside, so her right breast was in his view.

“Very appreciative,” she grinned, gently gripping his crotch. “You show me you found my song, and you’ll see how I thank you.”

Wendy continued to rub his crotch as he searched his music files for the song. “There it is; I’ll play it for you soon. I have several requests ahead of yours,” he said, his hand taking a full grip of her tit again.

“Thank you for finding my song,” she smiled. Kelly looked on wide-eyed as Wendy offered her bare tit to his hand. She smiled at him, then watched his hand feel her tit. She was very happy to be able to request a song she wanted to dance to with Dan.

“I never expected you to let him feel your tit so easily,” Kelly remarked as they walked towards their men.

“I was tempted to give him a nice blow job as a thank you,” she smiled, pressing her tit against Kelly’s arm as they walked.

They arrived back at their table with hungry eyes. “We ordered more drinks for you girls,” Doug said.

“What are you trying to do? Get us both drunk so you can take advantage of us and fuck us right here?” Wendy teased, but she was serious.

“You bet we are!” Dan agreed.

Wendy and Kelly toasted their green shots. “To closer friendship,” she proposed.

“To us and becoming much closer friends!” Kelly smiled. They interlocked arms and downed their shots. They teased Dan and Doug by giving each other a little kiss that turned into a much longer one.

Wendy took Dan’s face in her hands, giving him a long, passionate kiss. “I fucking love you,” she said over the music.

Dan could smell and taste her drink, her fresh lipstick, and her perfume. Kelly was doing the same to Doug. Wendy then took Kelly’s hand and led her to the dance floor. They started moving to the beat of the rock song.

“There is something about watching two hot-looking chicks dance together,” Dan commented, leaning toward Doug.

“I know what you mean.”

The song was half over when they started, so they didn’t have much time to dance fast. The song ended, and Wendy, holding Kelly’s hand, came the few steps to their table, picked up her drink, and downed half of it.

“I am getting fucking drunk, and I want you to fuck me right here, honey,” Wendy said loud enough for Doug or others to hear.

“Wendy, can I ask you: how are you able to wear a bra but it doesn’t look like it from the front?” Kelly asked, looking once more at her nipples pressing against her thin blouse.

“Very easily, I’m wearing a cupless bra,” she smiled, and undoing another button on her blouse, she boldly opened it to show Doug, Kelly, and Dan, plus anyone else looking, her right tit. “See?”

“I see!” Doug’s eyes widened, gazing at her exposed tit, dark ring, and semi-hard nipple.

“I may as well undo the rest of them,” she said, releasing the last two buttons. Her blouse now hung open from top to bottom.

“Would you like me to wear a bra like Wendy’s for you?” Kelly gazed at Doug.

“I sure would!” Doug replied, still gazing at Wendy’s tit.

“I’ll go shopping with you for one next week,” Wendy offered. “Here, drink up. If Dan is going to fuck me here, Doug is going to fuck you too, or maybe, instead, we’ll switch partners for a fuck,” Wendy said boldly, handing Kelly her drink, and they both took another good swig. Dan and Doug looked at each other after Wendy’s comment.

A slow song started, and Wendy led Kelly a few steps back to the dance floor. Wendy boldly took Kelly in her arms, pulling her closer to her, their tits pressing against each other. “This will drive the guys nuts,” Wendy said, beginning to move to the song.

“You think we should? People will be watching us,” Kelly asked, looking around.

“Look around us, Kelly. That couple is dancing, and she has her hand inside his pants, feeling his cock. Over there at that table, a guy is feeling up a woman’s tit. Two other women are dancing together near us. At a table behind you, a girl is on her knees, and I bet you she isn’t praying. Are you afraid people will watch or say something; Who cares? They don’t. No one knows us except for our husbands,” Wendy replied.

“People may think we’re lesbian or bisexual.”

“Who cares what they think about us being bisexual?” Wendy said, then kissed Kelly full on the lips. “I’m not going to stop unless I’m told to by you or someone on the staff.”

“Then I’m not stopping you either,” she replied, accepting another kiss.

“Holy fuck Dan!” Doug exclaimed, noticing Kelly and Wendy kissing. “Do you see our women kissing?”

“Yes, I do. Wendy is bisexual, and it seems Kelly might be interested in trying sex with her.”

“Man, oh man!” Doug cried out, wide-eyed.

“That looks fucking beautiful!” Dan added, toasting his drink to them.

“I really want to touch your tits now, but I’m afraid that we’ll get kicked out,” Wendy said.

“You did say it was dark at our table. Maybe we can touch each other there,” Kelly suggested. They continued to dance chest-to-chest and look over at their men. Wendy slid her right hand up Kelly’s side, lightly caressing her left tit.

“Can I touch you the same way?” Kelly asked.

“Honey, you never need permission to touch me,” Wendy replied softly.

“Look at them, Dan, they’re feeling each other’s tit!” Doug proclaimed.

“We’ve made our guys very happy,” Kelly smiled, glancing over at them.

“They had better make us very happy too.”


The song ended, and they returned to their seats. “Aren’t you two full of surprises?” Dan smiled, kissing his love.

“That is only the beginning,” Wendy replied, passionately kissing Dan. “Doug, will you undo the remaining buttons on Kelly’s blouse?” He happily complied. Her thin, low-cut bra couldn’t hide her hardened nipples. Wendy then put her right hand under Kelly’s blouse and unsnapped her bra. “Take your arms out of your sleeves and take off your bra,” Wendy ordered. Kelly did as asked.

Wendy boldly rubbed Dan’s cock through his slacks. “Kelly and I took off our panties,” she whispered, nibbling on his right ear. “Why don’t you feel for yourself?” She invited her, opening her legs.

“Feel you between your legs or Kelly’s?” Dan teased.

“Both of us, my lovely man!” Wendy said, guiding Dan’s left hand under her skirt. “First, feel between my legs, please.” His fingers met the warmth of her freshly shaved pussy, and she gave him an evil, sexy smile. “I told you I took off my panties. Kelly, honey, please spread your legs for us. Now feel between Kelly’s legs,” Wendy said, and she boldly slid Dan’s hand under Kelly’s skirt until his hand touched the soft hairs of her pussy. She jolted at the sudden touch. Doug just looked on, open-mouthed.

The DJ announced the next song: “And now I have a request. To Dan with love from Wendy. You are my dream come true, ‘Dream Come True’ by Frozen Ghost.”

The music started. “Really?” Dan asked, looking at her.

“I’m surprised he found it!” Wendy said, standing and taking Dan quickly to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, melting her body into his. He put his arms around her at the small of her back.

“I was so thankful for him finding my song; I let him feel my tit. I was tempted to give him a blow job to really show my appreciation.”

Dan glanced at the DJ and asked, “So what’s stopping you?”

“You want me to give the DJ a blow job?”

“This is your night; you should celebrate it the way you want.”

“Thank you, my love. You can watch me swallow his cum,” she smiled, kissing him.


Wendy’s eyes sparkled in the dimly lit, romantic room, and she began to sing along to Dan. After a few moments, Doug led Kelly to the dance floor. They held each other close, except she slipped Doug’s right hand inside her open blouse.

Love of my life

I don’t have a lot to give you (Wendy looked deep into Dan’s eyes)

what’s in my heart

is all that I can really give you

love undying love is all I have

a handful of words that might make you laugh

And all the strength you need

to make it through all your troubled times

I give all of myself to you

only you, my dream come true

Love of my life

you are all I ever wanted

to be with you

is all I ever really wanted

you, you’ve made my life a fairytale

you’ve added love to a life that was so stale (Dan caressed Wendy’s face, kissing her lips as she sang.)

And know that I’ll be here

always for you

when you need a friend

I give all of myself to you

only you, my dream come true

The beat grew stronger in the song, and Wendy emphasized it with her hips. She slipped his hand inside her open blouse and onto her bare left tit. “Fuck me, my love,” she whispered.

“I will.”

“I mean, I’m going to suck you off, and then you’re going to fuck me right here before we go home, and then fuck again. Oh ... and I want your cock inside Kelly’s pussy before we go also,” she said, going back to the song.

I’ve been waiting my whole life for you

now my waiting is through

all the nights I spent dreaming I knew

that my dream would come true

So many nights

I’ve laid awake dreaming I knew

one day I’d be with you, ah ah

now all my nights of dreaming are through

‘cause my dream has come true

dream come true

(dream come true, dream come true, dream come true)

my dream has come true

(my dream has come true)

dream come true

(dream come true)

my dream has come true

(my dream has come true)

dream come true

(dream come true)

my dream has come true

(it has come true)

They stood, their lips locked for a long, passionate kiss, tears of happiness pooling in her eyes. “I’m taking the biggest chance of my life. I couldn’t stand to be hurt again. I love you so much, Dan.”

“I promise you, Wendy, I will love and be with you as long as I live.”


Wendy led Dan back to their table, with Doug and Kelly joining them. “We’ll be right back,” she said, taking Dan by the hand.

They approached the DJ, who was chatting with a woman, for a potential fuck. “This is my husband, Dan. Thank you for playing my song.” She went to her knees, unzipped his fly, and revealed his cock. “I told you I’d thank you,” she said. She smiled at him, stroking his cock, then began to suck on it.

The DJ and woman looked on in surprising shock as he felt this woman’s mouth bring his cock to life. Wendy held Dan’s hand as she sucked on the DJ’s cock, and then his hand rested lightly on her head.

“You sure have a very appreciative wife,” the DJ complimented.

“Yes, I certainly do. She loves giving blow jobs as a thank you to men,” he joked. Dan was growing visibly aroused at Wendy’s public display. Soon, her hand replaced her mouth as she continued. Dan watched as the DJ grunted his cum into her mouth, and she happily swallowed and sucked him dry.

The DJ couldn’t believe his eyes as the husband took his wife in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. “Fuck, do I ever love it when you kiss me right after I give a guy a blow job!” She sighed.


They returned to Kelly and Doug. Dan’s cock was now hard, and the obvious bulge caught Kelly’s attention. “I thanked the DJ for my song request by giving him a nice blow job,” Wendy announced.

“Dan watched you suck off another man’s cock?” Kelly couldn’t believe it.

“He sure did, then gave me a great kiss. I love it when Dan kisses me right after I’ve given a guy a blow job and some of his cum is still in my mouth.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.