30 March 2007
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy laughed, cupping Dan’s face in her hands, giving him a long, passionate kiss, then nibbling on his right ear. “I love you so much! I’m going to give you a blow job before we leave here tonight,” she sensually whispered. He smelled the odour of her recent drink.

“Are you sure you want to? You know the reputation company parties have,” he smiled.

“Oh yeah, baby! Right now, I don’t care who sees me sucking you off,” she grinned. “Come on, Dan, let’s dance,” she said, standing and taking his hand.

“We haven’t danced since New Year’s,” he said, following her.

“That reminds me, you’ve got to take me back to the Hen House real soon. I’d love you to fuck me in front of everybody,” she said, starting to dance.

“I will, very soon.” Some of the others joined them on the dance floor.

Dan was mesmerized by the movements of Wendy’s sensual body to the beat of the rock music. She loved him looking at her as she danced, enticing him with her sensual figure. “You want me and I know it; you want me and I know it!” She taunted, moving around in a circle.

“You want me too, and I know it!” He repeated it back.

“You’re fucking right I want you! I want you to fuck the ass off me while Karen eats my pussy for the rest of my life!” She said this over the music.

“Shhh, or people will hear you!” Dan warned.

“I got my promotion; what are they going to do? Take it away from me because I’m bisexual now?” She asked.

The song ended, then a slow one started. Wendy wrapped her arms around Dan’s neck, pressing her tits against his chest. He put his arms around the small of her back by her ass, pulling her tight to him.

“That’s what I want! I want you to fuck me and fuck me good!” She taunted. She kissed him, then, leaning her head against his chest, let out a deep sigh of contentment. “I’m so happy, Dan. I’m so happy to have found you and Karen and to be in love with you both.”

“We love you too, Wendy,” he replied, kissing her forehead and holding her tight. He raised his right hand and lightly brushed her soft cheek. She kissed his hand, then put it down to her chest and boldly slid it inside her open blouse onto her bare left tit.

“That’s better,” she sighed.

“People will be able to see my hand inside your blouse.”

“I know, and I don’t care; let them look, while I enjoy you feeling my tit,” she whispered, her heart pumping faster with her daring move amongst her co-workers. She put her left hand down to her side, and several others, including Kelly, saw Dan’s hand inside her blouse, feeling her tit.

“How am I supposed to dance with a hard-on?” He joked.

“That’s your problem. “I guess you’ll just have to find a good way to relieve your hard-on!” She teased.

“You want me to jerk off?”

“Perhaps another time. I’d love to watch you jerk off in public without someone reporting you.”


The song ended, and Wendy led Dan back to their seats. Her blouse, undone very low, showing off the inner cleavage and the bottom frame of her cupless bra. Everyone at the table took in the view of her tits, not daring to say a word. Dan and Wendy toasted drinks and kissed.

Kelly and her husband Doug sat beside them again, each viewing the amount of tit Wendy was now showing. “Come on, lighten up, girl,” Wendy said boldly, undoing two buttons on Kelly’s blouse. “How do you expect to get my Dan interested in you if you don’t show him some nice looking tit?” she daringly stated.

She spread the opening of Kelly’s blouse, showing the inner halves of her tits in her low-cut bra. “Doesn’t Kelly look nice for you, Dan?” She asked him.

He leaned forward to see past Wendy. Her side profile showed the inner halves of her decently sized breasts. “Yes, she looks very nice.” Dan and Kelly briefly exchanged smiling glances.

“Wouldn’t you love to fuck my Kelly? She has a great-looking body, don’t you think?”

“What ... are you drunk already?” Dan asked, surprised at her bold suggestion. Kelly leaned forward, looking at Dan, when she heard Wendy’s comment.

“Yeah, drunk on my love for you!” She replied, taking his right hand and sliding it very high under her skirt. Wendy took another swig of her drink and downed it. “So answer my question, Dan,” she asked, with Kelly looking on and taking her left hand in hers. “Would you like to fuck my Kelly?”

“Yes, I’d love to fuck Kelly.” Their eyes stayed longer on each other.

“You are going to fuck my Kelly! I’ll make sure it happens! There, now we have that straightened out,” she smiled. “I suppose you’d turn down the chance to have my Dan fuck you?” She whispered in her left ear.

After a moment of hesitation, she blushed and whispered back, “No, I wouldn’t turn him down if I could get away with it.”


Wendy got the waitress’s attention and ordered her round for the table: “Do you mind if I borrow Dan for a dance or two?” Kelly asked.

“Sure, I don’t mind sharing him with you. And not just for dancing either,” she whispered to her. Then Wendy let out an evil laugh, realizing what her comment implied. “I want to see him feel your tit on the dance floor,” Wendy whispered. Kelly stood, offering her hand to Dan.

Doug moved over to Kelly’s seat to talk with Wendy, but really for a closer look at her unbelievably low cleavage. It didn’t take long for Doug to put his hand on Wendy’s knee. She liked the attention and didn’t object as he rubbed her leg and slowly moved his hand up, then under the hem of her shortened skirt. Her heartbeat was faster as she didn’t stop his hand from moving toward her moist pussy.

“Is she ever going to have a hangover tomorrow morning!” Kelly commented, looking back at her and seeing Doug eyeing Wendy’s tits. Dan looked down at Kelly’s blouse and liked her cleavage. She caught him looking and warned him.

“Don’t get any ideas,” she said, knowing where his eyes were looking.

“Who, me?” He replied, innocently holding up his hands. Kelly noticed the wedding rings on Dan’s right hand.

“Why the wedding rings?” She asked, tapping them with her finger.

“My first wife was killed in a car accident three years ago,” he mentioned.

“Oh, I didn’t know. And you wear two on your left hand?”

“I wear an engagement and wedding ring for my wife, Karen.”

“I’ve never heard of a guy wearing two rings before. This isn’t a social feel my tits kind of dance,” she warned of him eyeing her cleavage.

“Oh, so that comes later on when you’re drunk?” He teased.

“Wendy is my best friend at work, and I want to know what your real intentions are with her. She has been hurt very badly by Dave and their pending divorce. I don’t want to see her hurt like that again,” she began.

“That’s one thing we agree on so far. I couldn’t possibly hurt her. Wendy is such an intelligent, beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman, and I want to have her in my life forever. I don’t know why Dave doesn’t love her anymore, but I sure am thankful he doesn’t. I mean, look at her; who couldn’t love her?” He asked, looking at his love.

As if knowing she was being talked about, Wendy smiled, waved at Dan and Kelly, and lifted her glass. She spread her legs wider, allowing Doug’s fingers to reach just inches from her pussy.

“It looks like Doug is trying to put the moves on Wendy,” Dan observed.

“Hmm, I had better have a little talk with him. I can see he’s got his hand under Wendy’s skirt.” She frowned.

“I don’t mind. There’s nothing wrong with them having a little fun together. Doug probably wants to finger Wendy’s pussy. She’s lucky to have a friend like you who cares so much about her.”

“Don’t try to butter me up; it won’t work. You’d have to do better than that to get at my tits ... and my pussy,” she said, seeing Dan eyeing her cleavage.

“So tell me, how did you meet her?” She asked, testing his story against Wendy’s.

“I met her at my son’s hockey game. Brad and her son, Jake, have played against each other for years. As it turned out, Jake’s aunt had already met me at the game and was putting the moves on me fast. What I didn’t know was that her intentions were to break up me and my fiancé and take me from her. Jake warned Brad about his aunt Trisha, and Wendy came over to our home to warn Karen and me about her. Then Wendy confided in us that she suspected her husband of fucking his sister.”

“Holy shit, I didn’t know that!” Kelly whispered.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything,” he regretted.

“I won’t say a word.”

“And sure enough, Wendy’s sister-in-law tried to break us up.”

“How did she do that?”

“Trisha had me help her buy a new bed for her new apartment. She took me out to lunch, and we did some heavy touching under the table. We lay on several different beds together, and she wore no panties under her short skirt. She asked to come over to our place and promised to be gone before Karen got home from work.”

“She planned it, so Karen caught us fucking in bed. Karen got really mad and yelled at me for fucking her. However, what Trisha didn’t know was that Karen was only mad because I didn’t wait for her. Karen told Trisha that if she wanted to fuck me again, she’d have to go through her pussy first.”

“We haven’t heard from Trisha since. Karen and I owe Wendy a deep debt of gratitude for warning us about her. I know you don’t know me at all, but I do love her. Her two children, Jake and Timmy, are also great kids. I wouldn’t hurt them any more than I could hurt my wife and kids. I’m a lover, not a fighter.”

“You know that Wendy wants to have more children than just the two she has. That is one reason she and Dave are divorcing; he doesn’t want any more kids.”

“I know; she told me.”

“So would you give her more babies?”

“I’m pretty sure I will; my wife is three months pregnant now. I just worry about my age and having more kids.”

“You’re still pretty young, aren’t you, around early or mid-forties?”

“Thank you; I’m fifty-two.”

“Fifty-two!” She exclaimed. “Holy shit Dan, you only look to be about forty!”

“Why, Kelly, you just complimented me; thank you,” he teased her.

“Oh, shut up.” She playfully slapped his shoulder.

“I suggested we wait until Wendy’s divorce is final before talking about any babies. My birthday is in July, and I asked her to ask me then.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.