30 March 2007 - Cover

30 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Wendy were getting ready for her end-of-the-fiscal-year work party. She had bragged so many times at work about meeting this great-looking guy last December and how terrific he was. No one at her workplace had met Dan, so many of them thought he was a fantasy she’d created to deal with her marriage problems and pending divorce.

“I guess it’s time for the pink envelope,” Karen remarked, leading Dan into their bedroom. She pulled the envelope out from between the mattress and box spring and handed it to him.

“Open on 30 March 2007” Penned in Laura’s distinctive and elegant handwriting. Dan nervously opened the right end of the envelope that had been sealed for three years. However, inside was another pink envelope. “To Wendy, please open on 30 March 2007 at 11 p.m.”

“What the hell?!” Dan exclaimed, “How on earth could Laura have possibly known about Wendy three years ago and why tonight?”

“I don’t know, but with Laura’s letters to us, nothing should be a surprise,” Karen replied, massaging her seventeen-week baby bump.


“I’m ready if you are, Dan,” Wendy said, fastening the clip on her necklace.

“You two have fun tonight,” Karen offered, kissing Dan.

“I love you, honey,” he smiled, leaning down and kissing Karen’s belly.

“I feel so guilty leaving you at home like this,” Wendy said.

“Don’t be silly. I have my three girls with me to watch several chick movies. I’m sure Cathy, Diane, Brenda, and I will be doing some nice pussy eating tonight. Besides, you need to be out on your own with Dan too. He isn’t just mine, you know. Dan belongs to both of us.”

“I have got to be the luckiest man alive!” He smiled at his two loves.

“I’m content to just stay home to rest with my girls. This pregnancy has been rough on me right from the beginning. I’m finding the first trimester of my pregnancy to be a little tough on my body. I’m not in my twenties or thirties.”

“I never expected to have a baby again, and it’s my chance to make it up to Dan. I cheated you out of seeing the birth of our three babies, and I’m not going to do that again! I’d go absolutely nuts if I can’t have this baby. But there are days like today when the hormones are working right, and I feel perfect except for a little indigestion,” she smiled.

Karen and Wendy kissed and hugged, with Wendy also giving her belly bump a kiss. “If I’m asleep when you get home, wake me up. I want to know how your night went, and I’ll need Dan to fuck me.”


Dan drove his Mustang GT towards Belleville, cautiously minding the steady late March rainstorm. Wendy was dressed conservatively yet sexily for her boss’s retirement party and end-of-business-year celebration. Thomas Wilson was retiring after forty years with the Bellville Community Bank. The Eastern District Manager was presenting Tom with his retirement plaque and announcing his replacement.

Wendy’s light grey business skirt was a little shorter than her other work skirts, but the nightclub would be on the darker side. Her matching jacket remained unbuttoned, letting her breasts and nipples, supported by her cupless bra, show occasionally against her white silk blouse. Wearing her cupless bra or crotchless panties under her business clothes made her feel sexy and naughty during her usual workday.

Dan looked devilishly handsome in his black suit, white shirt, and medium blue tie. While he drove and between shifting gears, Wendy kept Dan’s right hand busy under her skirt. This is the first time she is introducing Dan to her co-workers, and she is a little apprehensive. Until now, they all thought he was made up to compensate for her pending divorce from Dave.

Dan slowed down as he approached the Quinte Convention Centre, where Barney’s Bar is located. “That place must be packed. I can’t find a parking spot anywhere,” he commented, looking for any vacant space.

“Friday night and the end of the month and business year, a lot of companies are celebrating,” Wendy replied, being Dan’s second pair of eyes for a parking space.

“Why don’t I drop you off at the door and find a place to park? There’s no need for both of us to get soaked.”

“Okay, just ask for the bank party when you get inside,” she said, kissing him. Dan watched her scurry inside, avoiding as much rain as possible.

Dan expanded his search area for a spot, and it took several widening laps around the convention centre to finally find a space to park.


“There you are; I didn’t think you were going to make it!” Kelly Dobson, one of Wendy’s long-time and closest work friends, said this, giving her a friendly hug, and kiss on the cheek. At five feet seven and taller in high heels, she stood out against her friends.

“Finding a parking spot is murder tonight,” she replied, checking her coat.

Kelly took Wendy by the arm past the private party sign, leading her into the adjacent banquet room reserved for them. They met several other female co-workers and friends at the bar.

“You’re already two drinks behind us, sister,” Tina Gregson kidded, hugging her. “How are you doing, honey?” Tina was the assistant branch manager and always took a positive interest in the welfare of her co-workers.

“I’m doing fantastic now,” Wendy replied.

“Your spirits certainly have raised a lot since the beginning of December. Whatever you’re doing, keep it up.”

“Yes, Madam!” Wendy gestured, giving her a military salute. “As I’ve told you all before, I met a great new guy, but no one will believe me. Therefore, I brought him for you to finally meet. He’s my date for tonight.”

“I’m so sorry to hear about you and Dave getting a divorce,” Tina said again for about the hundredth time.

“Thank you. I’ve got a great family and two new really great friends to help me and the kids through the rough times,” she politely replied.

It had been two months since Dave finally gave her the shocking news that he wanted to end their seventeen-year marriage. Wendy suspected it was going to happen, and Dan was right on the money about when Dave would break the news. Dave told her the third week of January, well before Valentine’s Day, that he wanted a divorce.

“To hell with him, that man never had it so good! His loss is your gain, honey. You’re a fantastic woman, and any guy would be lucky to have you. You’ll find another guy soon; I know it,” another co-worker, Gabby, consoled.

“Thanks, Gab,” Wendy said, accepting another hug. “I already have found my guy, but why won’t anyone believe me?” Wendy looked around the gathering group. “Isn’t Tina Hamilton coming? She was looking forward to getting out and having some good fun.”

“She’s at home really sick,” Tina mentioned.

“Aww, that’s too bad; I’ll have to call her.”


“Are we going to finally meet this mystery man you keep bragging about?” Barbara asked.

“She doesn’t have a man; she just made him up, that’s all,” Allison joked as they joined the group.

“Oh, he’s real alright; he’s perfect!” Wendy grinned, envisioning Dan.

“Honey, there is no such thing as the perfect man!” Kelly sighed, and the others laughed in agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.