Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

“Oh yes, Tommy, more, more, more. Drive it in there,” his sister cried. “Harder, harder.” And then she screamed when her orgasm washed over her, and Tommy braced himself and gritted his teeth as he came in her again, just the way he had when he was only thirteen.

His sister was home from college at Thanksgiving and, for old times’ sake and to satisfy her lust and curiosity, she had crawled into her brother’s bed as soon as their parents left the house that morning.

Now she lay, well satisfied and curled about him, his spent prick in her hand, and cooed in his ear. “Bet you drive those little girls crazy.”

“You taught me how,” he said, licking one big nipple.

“You sure are a big boy now,” she sighed. “Nobody at school has a tool like yours.”

“I’ve never done anal,” he lied.

“Oh Tommy, I don’t like it.”

“Just once, babe. I’d like to learn. A lot of these young pussies get all loose when they’re fucked a lot.”

“Get some Vaseline,” his sister said. “You’ll have grease me up real good to get your big pecker in me.”

While brother and sister were enjoying each other, the Bailey girls were in tears. They stood before their red-faced father, sniffing and wiping their eyes.

“How did this happen?” he asked, angry and disappointed.

“We didn’t mean to, honest,” Folly sobbed.

“How many boys have screwed you?” their father asked.

Holly shook her head and looked at her sister. “Lots; we didn’t count.”

“More than ten?” he asked.

They nodded.

“Damn, you’re nothing but sluts,” he yelled at them. “While I call the doctor, you go up to your room and write me out a list. I want to know who and when as best you can remember. When did this start?”

Folly licked her lips. “September 22nd, that’s when we lost our cherries.”

Holly nodded agreement. “Three boys did us that day, down in the rec room. It was raining.”

“And you let them?” he asked.

They both shook their heads. “They were so big. We didn’t have a choice,” Folly told him, blinking her eyes and pouting.

“Tommy was first. He popped us, both of us,” said Holly. “It hurt, too.”

“And now you are pregnant, both of you?” said their father, disgusted. “Shit.”

They ran from the room as they saw their father’s face cloud and feared he would whip them.

Mr. Bailey called the family physician and then the women’s clinic and made appointments for his daughters to meet with the doctor and agree to have abortions. He said he guessed they were about six weeks along. He reminded the doctor that they were still only fourteen.

Up in their frilly bedroom, Folly and Holly started a list on their computer. A half hour later they were done, read over what they had written and printed it out. By their count in just about two months they had had sexual relations with swenty-two boys and six men, mostly with their grudging consent but sometimes without it. They had written down all the first names they knew and could remember and then for groups like the Golden Dragons just that name.

Since half the varsity football team had fucked them, they used a printed program to figure out the names of some of the people they had sex with. The majority of the males were just numbers, and they were not sure they had remembered them all. Just yesterday, for example, two boys cornered them after cheerleader practice and screwed them in an SUV, and they only knew one of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.