Tommy
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Tommy’s first car was a red, turbo-charged Dodge hatchback with back seats that folded flat and front seats that fully reclined. The car had been well cared for and had accumulated fewer than 5,000 miles a year. Tommy paid the owner cash from the box under his bed, and his father added the boy’s name to the family’s insurance coverage. Tommy promised to pay the additional cost from his lawn mowing profits.

The first girl to get laid in the red Dodge was Christy James, a sixteen-year-old junior and popular member of the cheerleading squad. Christy had let Tommy drive them out to the so-called overlook where they could see the blue hills in the setting sun and after a half hour of hot and heavy making-out with her new top up under her chin and her panties pulled aside, she screamed when Tommy shoved his huge, rigid cock into her young snatch and rammed it half way up her vagina, drew back and thrust again getting eight inches into her and then, on the third try, smashed his blunt cockhead into her stretched cervix and cried out in triumph.

“Stop, stop, please stop,” the girl sobbed, mashed down into the reclining passenger seat by Tommy’s muscular body, spreading her legs as wide as she could and feeling herself been torn apart by his digging bar of a hungry cock. Tommy bent to suck her breasts and enjoyed himself as he battered the girl with his feet braced on the dashboard and his head often right on the sunroof, pushing that panel upwards.

Rocking from side to side, Tommy arched up, grabbed the headrest on the girl’s seatback and brought her to a thrashing and sobbing orgasm just before he fired into her for the first time. Gasping for breath, Christy tried to push him off but then felt him accelerating within her again, smiling down at her as he came for the second time and then quickly for the third, filling her with his sperm.

“Damn you,” Christy wailed, “you didn’t use a condom, did you?”

Tommy shook his head and kept right on humping the worn out girl. When he finally pulled his fat cock out of her battered vulva, Christy got her seat upright again, pulled down her shirt and looked at the smiling boy behind the wheel. “You’re a mean bastard,” she said.

“I like you, too,” he said, patting her leg. “Let’s go get something to eat.”

After a hamburger and some fries, Tommy drove to the dark parking lot of the swimming pool where he had worked. He and Christy moved to the back seat, hugged and kissed and fondled each other and then grappled their young bodies together and copulated long and hard until the girl atop him asked, “What time is it?”

Tommy raised his wrist so she could read his glowing watch dial.

“I got to get home,” she gasped, bouncing harder and faster. They soon enjoyed mutual orgasms that left the black plastic seats wet and sticky. Christy found her tiny skirt and underpants and dressed in the car while Tommy stepped out to wriggle back into his Levis.

He drove the girl home, walked her to her front door, grasped her full breast and kissed her firmly, said, “Thanks,” and trotted back to his Dodge. On the way home he thought about ways he could manage a set of twins in his new car.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.