Tommy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

The end-of-the-season pool party was in full swing when Tommy got there after taking care of one of his lawn-mowing customers. He had come in her twice and pocketed five twenties after they kissed in the darkened hallway, the woman’s husband visible in the den watching TV.

Tommy stripped out of his clothes and tossed them into his locker. He carried his tiny Speedo in his hand as he emerged from the lockerroom to the pool area, his cock swaying before him. The lights were on in the diving pool but everything else was dark.

A hand grasped his arm and a naked girl spun into his arms. “Hi,” she said, after she kissed him and rubbed her belly on his thigh, “we’ve been waiting for you.” She dragged the boy to the shallow end of the pool and jumped in, still holding his hand. “He’s here, Jean,” she called.

Jean McCall, the college girl who headed the female lifeguards, splashed up and smiled at Tommy. “You ready for a real test?” she asked.

The water came up to her waist but in the faint light Tommy could see that her firm body was bare, her hard nipples glistening. He tossed his bathing suit up into the chairs and pulled the girl to him, capturing her mouth with his. “Test?” he said.

“We know what you been doing this summer. Joanie even made a count. You did 117 young girls on your breaks, 117. And now we want ours.” She kissed him hungrily and ground her hard body against his even harder body.

“All six of you?”

“All six of us,” Jean said. “And I’m first. Seniority has its privileges.” She turned and put her hands on the side of the pool, letting her ripe body float up and grabbing at Tommy with her feet.

He stepped between her long legs, grappled her slim hips and moved forward, smiling. “I’ll do my best.” His rigid cock entered the girl’s deep folds and found her steaming vagina.

Jean whimpered as his long pole sank in her, and then they turned that area of the pool to froth and waves as they coupled madly until Jean buried her head in the water to muffle her scream of orgasm and pleasure. She came up gasping and wriggling, “Enough, enough,” she said, “Gina’s next.”

Since he had not ejaculated, little Gina was no problem and when he pulled out of her at her demand, he came into the water, making wiggly ribbons of sperm. The girls let him rest and then, over the next hour, he managed to satisfy three more life guards before young Beverly Morris, the baby of the group jumped in beside him.

“Hello, sweetie,” he said to her, “you’re going to have to let me rest up. Ginger really wiped me out.”

The lovely girl, barely sixteen, smiled and ducked under the water to fasten her mouth about Tommy’s spent member. He pulled her back up and swam away with fast strokes. She pursued, laughing. The cool water soothed Tommy’s sore cock and by the time her reached the deep end of the 50-meter pool and Ginger stroked in beside him, he as feeling a lot better. He grasped the girl’s jutting breast and tongued her deeply. She was young, but she by far the hottest of that year’s female guards.

“You ever do it under water?” he asked.

She shook her head as she felt his fabled phallus bumping her belly.

“OK,” he said, gasping her pelvis and pulling her down on his ram, driving it all the way into her young quim. The girl had done it twice that summer, both times with a young cousin who after deflowering her, wept in her arms. His cock might have been four inches long.

“Now,” he said, feeling her tightly impaled on his long staff, “take a deep breath.” He pushed her over on her back and dove for the bottom, kicking his feet and moving in a spiral fashion. Once his feet touched the bottom of the pool, the thrust upward and began somersaulting, thrusting as hard as he could into the girl wrapped about him. When they broke the surface, they both gasped for air.

“Again,” Tommy said, and pulled her down. On the bottom he managed to get her against a sidewall and gave her about twenty full-length thrusts before kicking them up to the surface.

“No more,” the girl gasped, “please, Tommy, no more.”

He let her go and she paddled to the other side and pulled herself out of the water, feeling torn apart, afraid to tell anyone.

Tommy used the ladder, made his way through the grunting couples and found a woman in a white bikini sitting back, sipping a drink and watching the fun. He sat down beside her long legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.