Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

That summer, a family friend talked him into taking a lifeguard job at a pool on the other side of town. Tommy hired two boys to cut the lawns of women he had promised to service and went from house to house explaining the problem, getting laid three times in the process.

His job was to open the pool at six in the morning, make sure the chemical balance was right, clean up after the teams practiced, and then take three one-hour shifts on the guardstand. He was finished at two o’clock.

He promised the women that his boys would cut their lawns and that he would see each of them every ten days to satisfy their sexual desires if they wished. They wished. Since he had limited himself to the same twenty customers as the year before, despite several requests from other women, that meant he had to do two women a day, seven days a week. Not terribly onerous duty for the well-equipped young man except that he began letting girls sign up for private lessons at the pool.

Soon he was having abrupt sexual games with two or three teen-aged girls a day and then had to rest before seeing his female customers in the afternoon. By the 4th of July Tommy found that three girls and two women a day, every single day, was a bit much for his stamina. He had never failed to get hard or to enjoy an orgasm, but he was often sore in the evenings and found he had to put soothing cream on his outsized cock as it lay limply in his hand. In the morning, however, he was always hard and ready for more.

He cut back to two private lessons and took none on Saturday or Sunday. That helped.

One day he looked down and found Nancy South looking at his clipboard. “Hey,” he said, jumping down to stand beside her, “what are you doing here?”

“My folks just joined,” she said with a smile. “I see you’re all booked up today.”

Tommy frowned at her.

“I could use some lessons,” Nancy said. “I can’t get my breathing right. I do the breaststroke mainly, butterfly kick and all that.”

“Uh huh,” Tommy said, adjusting his Speedo. He had tried wearing his cock upright but found the head often appeared above his waistband so has resorted to stuffing the thing down in the front where it often made a hard-to-ignore bulge. This was one of those times. Tommy looked like he had a bag of golfballs in his suit.

“I can see you at two,” the boy said. “That’s when I’m usually done here.”

“OK,” Nancy said with a smile, “I’ll come back after lunch.”

Tommy watched her walk away, admiring the sway of her narrow hips in her high-cut Baywatch-style suit. He was sure she was one of the prettiest girls in town.

When he took his first break at ten that morning, he and a long-legged young girl called Nina hurried off to the employees dressing room. She was barely through the door when Tommy pulled open the knot in the back of her top and undid one bow on her hip. She let the tiny bathing suit drop and then peeled down Tommy’s tight-fitting suit over his hard buttocks and muscular thighs, trying not to look nervous as his hairy belly appeared before her.

Oh,” she said when his long-trapped member untangled itself and trembled as it fell, flopping about and filling quickly. Tommy kicked his suit aside and pulled the slight girl to him, pawing her lithe body and kissing her warm lips.

“You’re sixteen, aren’t you?” he asked with a nasty smile, leaning back so she could feel his cock rising and hardening against her belly. He was hoping she was at least twelve although he had done some that were younger. His cock soon poked out between her legs, rubbing her slit lips. She closed her eyes and wiggled on it, feeling just a bit of fear as it rubbed along her slit.

She nodded and kissed his nipples as he kneaded her buttocks. Tommy pushed her down on the iron-framed cot and lifted her legs up on his thighs. She was a cute young girl with black bangs and small pointed breasts, her nipples like ripe cherries, her navel pierced with a silver ring and a gold stud in her nose.

‘Are you a virgin, Nina?” he asked quietly as her stroked her tight-lipped slit with his blood-hot cudgel, watching her writhe and feeling her become moist.

“Umhm,” she said, nodding, her eyes very big and bright, her lips parted as he rubbed across her mound with his hot, thick manhood and laid it in her crease. “How could you tell?”

He smiled down at her, pulled a towel off the pile beside the bed and lifted her hips to slip it beneath her rump. “I want you to get it wet,” he said, rising to dip the head of his massive ram to her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.