Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

After the second report card of the 10th grade, Tommy started hitting the books under his parents’ prodding and rationed himself to one girl a week in addition to his sister. Sometimes on Saturday morning he wished she’d find a different partner as she bounced on his belly, her big boobs jolting up and down.

He did not try out for baseball in the spring but did make the track team as a shot putter and long jumper. He worked on his technique daily, lifted weights regularly and eventually won third place in the county track meet in the shot. It was enough for him to win three letters at the year-end assembly.

He also pursued Nancy South who was becoming a real beauty after going through a very early maturing. She was, by the end of her freshman year, a popular honor roll student. She refused every one of Tommy’s entreaties and hung up on him when he called. She dated almost every weekend, but she was still a virgin and planned to stay that way.

Before the end of the school year, Tommy got his lawn mowing business going again and by June had lined up twenty customers, all females, to take care of every ten days, most of them three times a month. Under pressure from his father, he started keeping track of what he earned cutting grass so he could pay income tax. The mowing account got about $1000 added to it each month and the secret stash he kept in a tin box piled up nearly $3000 a month. His only expenses were boxes of rubbers. He was going through about two dozen a week. Tommy started looking at cars and figured that by the time he was sixteen, he could afford a pretty good one.

He tried to schedule his biggest lawn in the morning once school was out and two of the smaller ones in the afternoon with a break for lunch after the big one and a short rest between the other two with a chance to ice his cock if need be. He found servicing three adult women a day no problem at all, but when an extra showed up, a sister or a visiting cousin, a daughter home from college, or a horny friend, he sometimes was really fatigued by the end of the day and hardly able to get an erection in his shower before supper.

Nancy South was away, visiting in the Midwest most of the summer, so Tommy tried to forget about her and found a high school junior or senior who was willing to fall on her back for him most weekends. He never was able to get any girl to see him regularly, not even Beth who always looked forward to his attentions.

When he had his physical for football in August he was 6-1 and 170 and the doctor assured him that he had probably stopped growing, “at least for a while.” He was bench pressing 300 pounds regularly and working on his legs as well as his arms and chest. At home he measured his private equipment and found his cock was now more than 8.5 inches long and almost eight in circumference when it was fully engorged, a good 2 1/2 in diameter.

He smiled at himself in the mirror and stroked the big ram, feeling it get even fuller, its body much fatter than its darker head. Three or four women a day were now routine for the boy, as he got ready to finish his lawn work. On his best day of the summer, he ejaculated ten times in seven hours and produced more than two-dozen orgasms in the five females he pleased.

At summer’s end, with almost $3,000 in the bank and more than $10,000 under his bed, 15-year-old Tommy started on his final round before football camp began, and the coach demanded celibacy. Mrs. Lucas, who loved to sit by her pool and watch him work, was the first on his list. He finished her big lawn by 9:30 that morning and they adjourned to the cabana and dressing rooms. As he stripped off his t-shirt and she wiggled out of her tiny $600 suit, he told her this would be the last time until next spring.

“Oh no,” the young woman cried, clinging to the boy, “please don’t say that.” She fell to her knees before him and pulled down his shorts and kissed her hardening prick. “I can’t live without it.”

“Once football starts,” he told her as she sucked his swelling glans into her mouth, “I just have to stop. No sex all week. It’s a rule.”

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes as fully half his thick cock slid into her mouth. Tommy pulled her to her feet, carried her over to the double chaise, laid her down and mounted her quickly. The hundred-pound woman screamed as she always did when he hit her cervix. Fifteen minutes later, Tommy grasped her ankles with one hand and pushed her feet back over her head, pulled his cock out of her vagina with a wet pop and drove it into her pink rectum, bringing the young woman to two more shattering climaxes before he pumped her ass full of his sperm. The boy had never really liked sodomy but he gave his clients what they wanted.

He withdrew his softening ram, washed it carefully at the marble basin and returned to stand over the moaning women. ‘Enough?” he asked her with a smile, his thick weapon in his hand, its head still dripping.

She nodded and sobbed, sitting up to take his prick in her mouth once more and rake it with her teeth. She released him, kissed his balls and he helped her get back into the delicate swimsuit with its silvery threads and corded straps. She gave him a check for $250, and they hugged before he gathered up his equipment and headed back home.

After a quick and early lunch, Tommy cut the Sloan’s shady lawn and then knocked at the backdoor. Lovely Mrs. Sloan, a very fit forty-year-old, met him with a smile and a glass of lemonade. He followed her into the den where she draped herself over the wide arm of a leather sofa and smiled back at him as he dropped his shorts and shook out his rapidly hardening manhood. He tossed her short tennis skirt up on her back and entered her as he always did, very slowly, with his free hand grasping the globes of her buttocks. When he was fully inserted, he patted one cheek, drank off his lemonade and told her this was the last time this season.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.