Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

In the last game of the season Tommy scored twice, once on a short run up the middle and the second time on a forty-yard return of an intercepted pass. Winning their game against the school’s traditional rival led to a huge celebration, and Tommy collected many hugs and kisses for scoring the winning touchdown.

The dance in the decorated gym was also traditional and Tommy found that some of the cheerleaders had forgiven him for his boorish assaults of the month before. He danced with several girls and walked out with two of them for short and sweaty congresses in back seats of their parents’ cars. He had learned to have the girls put their gloves in the mouths before they climaxed. When he brought Beth back in after he fucked her and came in her mouth instead of her pussy, as she demanded, Nancy grabbed his elbow.

“Hi,” she said brightly. “Having fun?”

“Oh yes,” he said, making sure his fly was zipped.

“You had a good game. That was a great run there at the end.”

“Thanks. I was lucky.”

“Well two of their guys did run into each other.”

“Want to dance?”

Nancy shook her head. “Want to talk to you. Let’s go outside.”

“It’s pretty cold out there.”

“Won’t take long.”

They huddled in the doorway, hugging each other. Nancy put her head on his chest.

“You fuck every girl you go out with, don’t you?”

Tommy sighed.

“Well don’t you?”

“I guess so,” he said.

“That what I’ve been told. And you’re big and you’re rough. Once girl said your thing was a foot long.”

“It’s not a thing,” Tommy said, feeling it twitch.

“All right, your penis. Anyhow, do you want to fuck me?”

“Of course,” Tommy said. “What do you think? You’re a virgin, aren’t you?”

“It’s still none of your business.”

“Let’s go back in,” Tommy said, taking her hand and pulling.

“I’m going to stay a virgin, too.”

“Not if you keep going out with Jack. He’ll have your pants off by the third date.”

“Want to bet?” Nancy said, hurt and angry.

“Same bet?”

“Right,” Nancy said, shaking his hand.

Tommy didn’t make the varsity basketball team but he was a starter for the JV at forward. By February he was nearly six-one and 165, two inches and ten pounds bigger than in August and his new basketball shoes were size eleven. Out of curiosity he measured his cock, a job his sister had done a time or two. He stretched his mother’s cloth tape atop his erection and found that the glowing tip just touched the eight after he pushed it down so it stuck straight out instead of being curved upward. He measured his girth at seven was sure it got bigger than that some times. He tried to divide 7.5 by 3.14 and couldn’t do it in his head. He figured it out, pleased that his cock was now nearly two and half inches wide. No wonder the girls screamed, he thought with a smile, I’d hate to have that thing poked into me.

He showered after the first JV game, beating down his hard-on and ignoring his teammates’ stares, and climbed up in the stands to watch the varsity, getting praise for scoring a dozen points and making both of his foul shots, a skill he was famously weak in. Nancy came and sat beside him. She patted his thigh. “I’ve gone out with Jack five times now. I talked my folks into it. He’s a nice guy, very polite. And he has a Miata.”

“And?” said Tommy.

“And I’ve kissed him, and he’s squeezed my right breast.”

“So?”

“And that’s all. So you lose.”

“What are you talking about?” Tommy asked, puzzled.

“Cunnilingus,” she said with a smile. “It’s Latin you know?”

He shook his head.

“Welsher, you remember our bet. You know you do.”

“My god,” Tommy said loudly, “you want me to eat you.”

Several people turned to look at him.

“Right,” Nancy said, pretending not to notice the audience.

Tommy watched the game and ignored the girl for a few minutes, yelled loudly when one player put in a long jumpshot.

“Well?” Nancy asked, grabbing his arm

“Yeah, I remember,” Tommy said.

“How about right now?” said Nancy, trying not to smile.

“What here?”

“No, silly. My folks aren’t home. Went back to Cleveland for a visit and won’t be back until Sunday night.”

Tommy nodded. “I could come over tomorrow morning.” He was hoping to get laid at least once that night.

“Don’t be too early. I like to sleep in.” Nancy got up and walked down the stands and vanished. Tommy watched the game, part of his mind in turmoil, still seeing the girl’s buttocks as she bounced down the steps. He had never eaten a girl although he had kissed a few pussies and licked one adult clitoris without being aware of it.

The next morning while he was pummeling his sister in his bed and watching her near her third climax of the day he decided to ask her. He fired out into her, bending forward and mauling her big breasts and then he flopped down beside her, spent and happy.

“You every had a guy eat you out, sis?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said. “Half a dozen times I guess.”

“You like it?”

“You want to go down on me?”

“Uh uh, but a girl asked me and, well, I’m not sure I could do it right, bring her off,”

“Just go slow and gentle and let her tell you. And don’t bite her clit and if you use your fingers make sure you don’t scratch her, clip down your nails.”

“Fingers, I thought it was just a tongue thing.”

“Lot’s a’different ways. I had one guy that found my g-spot with his middle finger, just hooked it up inside me. I thought I was electrocuted. Scared him soft, I yelled so loud. I had another that tongued a peppermint Lifesaver up into me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.