Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Older boys got all the lifeguard jobs that summer so Tommy ended up cutting lawns. At one of the first big homes, he was surprised to find tall, blonde Jona in a tiny bikini lounging by the small swimming pool. He sat and joked with her for a few minutes and then her mother came out in a white two-piece suit and the girl introduced him to her. They shook hands and the woman gave him a wide smile. Tommy felt himself aroused.

Jona’s mother was a walking and talking centerfold in a suit cut high on her hips and low on her very full breasts so they were bare at the sides. The tight suit clearly defined her thick-lipped sex and disappeared into the crack of her buttocks.

When Tommy finished the big lawn of nearly an acre he knocked at the back door. Jona’s mother opened the screened door and invited him in. “I’ll write you a check,” she said. She was wearing a very short, flowered robe, and Tommy was petty sure that was all she was wearing. She was barefoot. She smelled good.

“Did you know Jona at school?” she asked.

“Sure. She and my sister are friends, cheerleaders.”

‘That’s nice,” the woman said, letting her silk robe flap open and reveal her large breast with its dark tit. It hung down and wobbled as she wrote. “She’s gone off to visit somebody, but she told me, well, told me something about you that interests me.” The woman sat back and crossed her long legs, letting her short robe fall completely open. ‘She said you were an exemplary lover and that you were hung like a horse.”

“Ma’m,” Tommy, said, unable to take his eyes off her voluptuous body. He had not seen a woman like her except in Playboy, and he felt his cock swell in appreciation of her stimulating looks and her musky smell. There were creases in her stomach but she was otherwise smooth and taut as well as uniformly tanned, including her soft mound and firm jugs.

“Do you have a few minutes?” she asked, leaning forward and putting her hand on his knee.

He nodded. “But I’m all sweaty.”

“We could take a shower,” she said. ‘That might feel good. Come.”

He followed the woman up and into a big marble bathroom, stripped off his clothes and stepped into the huge shower with her while she adjusted the water that came from four spray heads. He had been right about the robe and now her lush body was bare and in his grasping hands.

Tommy held her wide hips, and she leaned forward, spread her feet and rested her hands on the wall. He shoved his aching cock up into her puffy lips, in to the hilt in a single merciless thrust. The woman before him gasped and arched her back as water coursed over them, and Tommy closed off his mind and began, counting cadence in his head: one-two-three, one-two-four, one-two-five.

Jona’s mother came somewhere in the thirties after Tommy’s fingers found her thick clit and pinched her nipples, and then she howled and spasmed again around seventy-five as Tommy speeded up toward a hundred strokes, smacking them wetly and loudly together. It was the way he and his sister had usually started on Saturday, a hundred just to warm up.

When he reached his goal, he relaxed, leaned back and exploded up into the trembling woman, gob after gob of young and viral sperm, firing until it squished out as he rammed his hot piston into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.