So You Want to Be a Nurse - Cover

So You Want to Be a Nurse

Copyright© 2017 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 7: Michele Ascending

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Michele Ascending - In 1957 Michael Nyland is one of the few male nurses working at Chelmsford Memorial Hospital. Matron Amanda Holliday and Doctor Lovejoy have uncovered his secret fetish for lingerie. One day he wakes up in one of the private wards tied to the bed dressed in silky full-slip, satin cami-knickers, sheer hose, high-heels; and makeup professionally applied and hair coiffured. Nurse Nyland has no choice but to satisfy the Doctor but is totally unprepared for life as a transvestite prostitute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Revenge   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Michele and Polly sat in Michele’s lounge drinking tea and smoking.

“So? Inspector Burgess?” Michele asked.

“Well you know the Matron runs a prostitution ring and that most of the clients are the elite of CMH and the hoi polloi who make up their close circle of friends,” Polly went on.

“Well us girls and our punters need protection. We need protection from other organisations that provide similar services and our punters need protection from anyone who might use their peccadillos to blackmail them. Also we need protection from the Police force itself. They might be disposed to arrest us for prostitution and our clients for solicitation”

“So Amanda pays off Inspector Burgess who ensures that the right wheels are greased, so to speak, and we can operate with impunity.”

“Impunity! That arsehole fucked me on the staircase of a police station and took my fucking money!” Michele cried.

“Shh you bint! You want your neighbours to overhear?” Polly tried to sooth Michele.

She poured them both a scotch and Michele snatched the drink from Polly and drained it in one long gulp. Polly topped off Michele’s glass and this time she sipped it.

“Well the Inspector and selected members of the Force also take a little trade now and then,” Polly said.

“But the Inspector didn’t know I was one of Matron’s girls until you came to the station to pick me up,” Michele replied.

“Look Michele, you were shit unlucky. Wrong place; wrong time is all,” Polly explained.

“Bullshit Polly! You tell me that Matron runs every single facet of the business. She knew I was attending to Dr Mortlock tonight and she must have warned her police contacts accordingly,” Michele protested.

“It’s not foolproof Michele; maybe Inspector Burgess wasn’t advised you were servicing Stephen Mortlock tonight?” Polly hypothesised.

“Nah it’s too much of a coincidence; and why would my driver fuck off like that?”

“Maybe he thought he was going to be pinched for pimping?” was all Polly could think of.

“Anyway babe you’re safe at home now and I’m here with you,” Polly snuggled up to Michele and began to nuzzle her ear.

Before long they were both embracing and kissing each other; their hands exploring each other’s panties. Michele stood and held out a hand and Polly took it and was willingly led to the bedroom.

Michele dropped her nurse’s uniform, clad only in lingerie; similarly, Polly stripped down to basque, stockings, and panties and high-heels. Her makeup is heavy and her perfume fills the air. They are kissing and fondling while they disrobe and can’t wait to take pleasure in each other’s bodies. Michele guides Polly to the bed and climbs on, looking at her sexy body sprawled and waiting to be taken.

Michele kneels at the foot of the bed; her erection is poking out of her panties, proud and rampant. She slips out her tongue and licks Polly’s slim stockinged ankles, taking her feet in her hands, she massages her calves and Polly sighs. Michele slides her tongue along Polly’s legs and lingers for a few minutes teasing the fine wrinkles in her stockings at the backs of her knees. Polly shudders and her fingers reach for Michele’s face.

“You get me so horny Nurse Nylons,” she groans.

Michele continues the journey along Polly’s elegant legs stopping at the tops of her stockings to explore the dark welts and the smooth creamy skin of her thighs. Polly guides Michele’s face to her crotch and she licks Polly’s mound through her black satin panties. They are moist and pungent with her juices.

“Oh you are so naughty; I’m not sure what you’re doing is even legal” Polly giggles and pulls aside the gusset of her panties and forces Michele’s face into her sex.

Michele’s tongue explores Polly’s labia and finds her hooded clitoris. It is erect and as soon as she licks it Polly pushes Michele’s face into her crotch and writhes with pleasure.

“OOOOhhhhhh!!!!!” she moans.

Michele licks Polly’s clitoris with long slow strokes and gradually increases the rapidity; Michele’s wet tongue is lapping Polly’s sex and she tastes her sweet secretions. Polly’s heels are drumming on the bed and Michele knows that she is close to climax. She frantically suckles Polly’s sopping vagina ensuring her tongue lashes her clitty. Michele grasps Polly’s hips and forces her face into her sex as she laps, suckles, licks and caresses her.

“OOOOOOOhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck!!!” Polly entwines her fingers tightly in Michele’s scalp and holds her against her sex as she orgasms.

Michele licks and sucks Polly to climax and then eases off as Polly begins to come down. Polly’s clitoris is very sensitive after she has orgasmed. Michele licks it a few times but Polly lifts Michele’s face from her groin pulls her face up to hers. They kiss each other, exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. Polly opens her legs and Michele slides between them; their stockinged legs feel exquisite as they rub together.

“Put it in me Michele! Fuck me!” she moans and reaches down and places Michele’s penis at the entrance to her hot wet vagina.

Polly lifts her legs and wraps them around Michele’s flanks, pulling her closer. Polly guides Michele’s rampant penis inside her hot, buttery entrance and she humps away, kissing and raking Michele’s flanks with her high-heels, goading Michele to fuck her harder.

Michele slams her turgid member in and out of Polly for a few minutes but she can feel her orgasm approaching rapidly. Polly is close to coming again too and she pants her sweet breath in Michele’s ear whispering obscenities, drumming her heels on Michele’s back to encourage her. Michele empties her seed deep inside Polly, grinding the base of her penis against Polly’s pubis, stimulating her clitoris.

The two lovers remain wrapped in each other’s arms kissing and stroking each other. They get comfortable lying together in each other’s arms, Michele’s penis pressing against Polly’s stockinged thigh as they both drift off to sleep.

The next day at CMH Michael Nyland was halfway through his shift when he was summoned to the Matron’s office. He stood before her desk a little defiant.

“You look a little peeved nurse,” Amanda Holliday had a smirk on her face.

“I’m not used to being fucked against my will on a stairway in a Police Station and Doctor Mortlock treated me like shit. That cunt Inspector Burgess even stole all my money from my purse,” he said indignantly.

“Oh stop whining like a sissy; although let’s face it that’s what you are,” she replied.

“Here,” she slid an envelope across the table.

Michael picked it up and opened it. It was stuffed with cash. Michael didn’t count it but at a glance it looked it was at least three times the weekly wage he earned as a nurse.

“There’s your earings for the week and also there are some extras from Steven and Jean. Shall we call it compensation?”

“For some reason you are very popular with my punters. Word has got around after the party at Richmond Estate that you are quite the ‘new thing’. I have long ago given up trying to figure out what titillates my punters, some of them even get me to strap on a rubber cock and fuck them for god’s sake. Anyway at the moment my new transvestite nurse is de-rigueur for the perverted elite.”

“This is all mine?” Michael asked incredulously.

“Yes Michele; you might think me a cunt, but I deal fairly with my employees. It’s the only way this thing can work. I have a stable of sexy nurses who I prostitute out, I know Polly has told you all about it, she can’t keep her mouth shut even when it’s full of cock,” Matron sniggered.

“I service only the CMH elite and those who they recommend. I also have to trust my employees, the police and the punters. It’s not an easy job,” she went on to explain.

“But made easier when you have the ability to use blackmail,” Michael scoffed.

“Yes, well there is that,” Amanda had allowed her uniform to ride up exposing her gauzy chocolate stocking-tops.

“But lets face the facts, most of my girls are like you, they protest at first but after a while they enjoy it; and those cash-filled envelopes I hand out every week soon ease the pain.”

Amanda had arisen from her seat and was uncomfortably close to Michael. The buttons of her tunic were undone at the top exposing her ample decolletage framed in a black lace brassiere and the hem of her tunic remained hiked up exposing her creamy thighs above her stocking-tops.

She sidled up to Michael and stroked his growing erection through his nurse’s scrubs. Michael gasped.

Amanda pushed him away.

“I have no interest in you as nurse Michael Nyland; but what I have seen of nurse Michele Nylons intrigues me,” she leant forward and bit his earlobe.

She slid another envelope into his hand.

“Be there at eight tonight. Bring Polly. Use the car service,” she kissed him, quickly slipping her tongue into his mouth and out again.

She pushed him away.

“Go about your duties Nurse Nyland,” she said dismissively and sat down at her desk and immersed herself in some paperwork.

Later that afternoon Michele and Polly were sitting in Michele’s lounge room sipping gin and tonics and smoking Woodbines.

“So what does it mean?” Michele asked.

Michele was dressed in the same ensemble she had worn to the Richmond Estate. She looked resplendent in her red satin evening gown, shoulder-length brunette wig, white satin suspender belt with the tan stockings with the chocolate seams and welts, silk knickers and brassiere. Her feet were shod in black patent-leather high heels. She had accessorised with gold rings on fingers of both hands, an elegant gold ladies watch on her left wrist and a gold bracelet on her right, a pair of drop earrings were clipped to her ears and an elegant pendant hung around her neck.

The split in the side of Michele’s dress exposed a long, elegant leg clad in fine hosiery, which shimmered in the lamplight distracting Polly a little. Michele too was distracted by Polly’s black satin evening dress, which was spilt to the waist on both sides displaying her shapely thighs. Her makeup was perfect; her hair coiffured and her gold jewellery accessorised her ensemble perfectly.

They were both exercising self-control to keep from ravaging each other.

“A private party is similar to the event at Richmond Estate but it is a far more intimate affair. Only a few special guests are invited by Amanda,” Polly explained.

“Michele Nylons and Escort are cordially invited to a private party hosted by Amanda Holliday, RN and Dr James Lovejoy, MD. Dress: evening wear/formal. Venue: Chelmsford Memorial Hospital Cottage. Time: 8pm for drinks,” Michele read from the card that Matron had given her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.