Mistaken When Drunk - Cover

Mistaken When Drunk

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when there is too much to drink and sleeping arrangements are changed?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Mistaken identity when drunk.

I can say it was a fantastic weekend, even though I was expecting a pretty crappy weekend.

Let’s start by telling you a little about myself.

I live at home with my mom and older sister.

Dad left just before we turned teens but is still part of our lives.

I’m a normal geeky guy. I’m 6 feet tall and weigh about 165 pounds. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

I don’t really think I’m bad looking.

And with 8” below I feel a little more comfortable in the showers at schools.

My sister and I get a long for short periods of time normally.

She’s a year older than me. She is your typical miss popular.

My sister is about 5’5 medium length brown hair and hazel eyes about 125 pounds.

Most guys think she’s hot, and I will admit she’s pretty attractive, but she is my sister.

My sister’s friends and I don’t usually get along at all. Mostly her best friend Janelle has a disliking for me.

She always tries to act like she’s better than me and turns her nose up when I’m around.

Despite being a snob, she is a real hottie! She’s about 5’2 about 110 pounds, Hispanic and Asian mix.

She also has a cute perky chest that seems to defy gravity. They aren’t that big, probably something in a B cup.

This was one of the weekends that I was supposed to spend with my dad. Usually it’s just he and I since my sister is always busy.

When dad called to cancel, I was pretty bummed.

I knew my sister was having her friend and their boyfriends over Saturday night and I really didn’t want to be home.

Mom had to work until 10 that night, so I knew it would just be the 5 of us. Oh joy!

Typically, my sister and her friends would go down to the basement to watch TV, leaving the rest of the house to me.

My sister’s boyfriend is older and usually brings beer or some kind of alcohol when he comes. Great, a night with a bunch of drunks!

My mom doesn’t really like that they drink and usually insists that anyone drinking stays until they are sober.

At about 7 o’clock Janelle, her boyfriend Chris and my sister’s boyfriend Jim arrived. Of course, they have a bottle of something and some beer in tow.

Janelle gives me her normal huff to let me know she’s not happy with me being there. Chris and Jim just say “Hey.”

As predicted, they soon disappear down to the basement and I hear the TV come on.

Since I have nothing better to do, I flop on the couch and watch some TV also.

After about an hour I get up and head to the bathroom.

As I pass the basement door I hear them talking.

“Not now, he’s upstairs. Wait until later”. I could hear Janelle whining.

“I swear I hear him. He’s going to walk in on us”.

I guess Janelle was having bigger issues with me being home than normal and this was making her boyfriend unhappy with her attitude as well. Being a normal bratty brother I decided to sneak down the stairs a little and peeked. As I figured, they were all sitting on the couch making out. Jim and my sister were pretty heaving in to it. Jim had his hand up my sister’s shirt and I saw my sister’s hand rubbing his crotch. Janelle and Chris weren’t so happy though. They were making out, but every time Jim tried to cop a feel, she’d push his hand away. You could see the frustration building in Chris. Not that I really cared what they did. I didn’t really see them the rest of the time they were down there. I did hear them come upstairs to use the bathroom a couple of times. The downside to our basement is there isn’t a bathroom down there.

About 10:30, mom came home as expected. She knew my sister had company and decided to go downstairs to see what state they were in. Of course, there were 2 empty bottles of vodka and a handful of empty beer bottles. My sister and Jim were a little drunk, but Chris and Janelle were smashed! I guess they decided since I was home and they couldn’t get each other off, they’d get drunk. My mother made her normal command decision that everyone was going to sleep here until morning and they were all sober. My sister told Janelle she could share her room and Chris could sleep on the pull-out sofa in the basement and Jim would crash on the sofa in the living room.

My mom went upstairs and headed for her room to crash for the night. My sister and Janelle headed to the bathroom, followed by Jim when they were finished. My sister helped Janelle stumble to her room and Jim headed in to the living room. I was heading to the bathroom myself when Chris came out of it. He stumbled out and leaned against the wall. I knew if the wall wasn’t there he’d be on the floor.

“Damn dude, you look like hell”, I told him.

“Yeah, I purrty fucked up. Feel like shit too”.

“You gonna be sick?” I asked.

His head laid back against the wall in agony.

“Dunno, maybe”, he replied with a goofy grin.

I really didn’t want a big mess in the basement that I knew I would somehow have to clean.

“Why don’t you crash in my room? It’s next to the bathroom, just in case”. I offered.

“Thanks, little dude”, was his slappy reply.

And with that I helped him to my room and he flopped on my bed where he almost instantly passed out. I went back to the bathroom, then figured I would just sleep downstairs. I actually like to sleep in the basement. Especially in the summer time. It’s cooler, darker, and sometimes quieter than my room. I went down to the basement and folded out the couch. I got the spare blankets and pillow from the closet and stripped down to my boxers. I flipped off the lights and crawled in to bed. The basement is darker than most rooms in the house, but not that dark. There are 2 small sunken windows that allow enough light to see your way around and cast a glow on opposite wall. Luckily the foldout bed has its head nearest the windows and the light shines near the foot of the pullout.

As I lay there feeling the cool air and relaxing a bit I listen to the sounds of the house. I can hear the fans for the air-conditioning turn on and off and a few creaks here and there. My mind thought back to when I crept down the stairs and saw everyone making out. I started to feel a little guilty for ruining their grope session. I wouldn’t like it if someone interrupted mine, but then I remembered Janelle doesn’t like me anyway. That was the end of the guilty feeling.

I felt myself relax more and more, and my eyes becoming heavy. Then someone flushed a toilet upstairs. The sound of the water rushing down the pipes is about the loudest thing in the basement. I laid there and listened to the water trickle through the pipes in the wall and finally fell silent. I started to relax again when I thought I heard creaks on the steps. The creaks continued followed by some thuds of feet. Sure enough, it sounded as if someone was coming down to the basement. When they got to the bottom step I could barely make out the figure. But even in the dim light I knew it could only be Janelle.

“Great” I thought, “What did she forget now?” I knew she must be coming down to retrieve something she left.

I covered my eyes to protect them from the impending glare of the lights that I knew were about to be turned on. But they never came on. As I laid there waiting, I could hear Janelle stumbling about. Obviously still very drunk. Then I swore I felt something hit the side of the bed. I uncovered my eyes to see Janelle standing next to the bed in just a long t-shirt.

I started to say “What the...”, but that was all I got out before Janelle said, “Shhh”.

Then I watched as she lifted her shirt up over her head. The light from the windows seemed to glow right on her as she pulled herself out of her shirt. There she stood in just a pair of panties. Her tits were as firm and perky as I had imagined. I couldn’t believe that she was there standing next to the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.