Two and a Half Bitches
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by FantasyLover

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When a gorgeous woman and her two attractive daughters move in next door, 16-year-old Brian's offer to help them is rudely rebuffed. Later, as Brian tries to help the younger daughter, his attempt to help has an unforeseen consequence, leaving Brian stuck in an unusual predicament that gets even stranger. For those of you turned off by any form of BDSM, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU. This story contains mild domination and light flogging, but nothing severe. Everything is voluntary.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The fall was a blur. Between school, my business, and the women in my life, I was constantly busy. At least I remembered to buy Christmas presents this year. Rather than wait until the last minute, I picked them up whenever I saw something I thought they would appreciate.

Two days after Christmas, Janice called me into the study. Her grin told me it couldn’t be bad news. “You need to make a business decision in the next couple of days. Your business will make a one hundred ninety thousand dollar profit this year,” she said, grinning knowingly.

“A hundred ninety thousand?” I gasped when I finally caught my breath. I had to sit down. She was still grinning.

“Still worried about making more money than we were spending?” she teased.

“I guess not,” I answered, still stunned.

“Anyway, you need to decide what to do with the money before January 1 or you have to pay taxes on everything,” she explained.

“A hundred ninety thousand?” I asked again, my voice stronger this time.

“Actually, one hundred ninety-four thousand and change,” she corrected, grinning even more.

“That didn’t help,” I replied, knowing she was teasing me.

“Maybe you should spank me,” she challenged.

“Oh, you will definitely be getting spanked, and much more, but it won’t be a punishment. It will be a reward for everything you’ve done for me,” I said emotionally.

“For us,” she said even more emotionally, touching my hand as she glanced at Wayne’s crib in the corner, “and for everything you’ve done for my daughters and me.”

We decided to pay the maximum amount into a retirement account, and pay off some of my debt to her with more of the profit. The way things were looking, though, the money I paid her back would be staying in the family. Some money would remain as operating capital, and some would go for employee bonuses as my thanks for a job well done.

“And what would you like for a bonus?” I asked Janice.

She glanced at the crib again. “I think a different fantasy this time,” she sighed. “I loved the last one, and I’ll love every day of it until I have to watch him leave home,” she answered emotionally.

Then we broke the news to the rest of the family. They took it well. Pam altered my executive decision a little and insisted that I let them go shopping to spend some of the money to help boost the economy. They went shopping, bringing home a car filled with enough sex toys that I didn’t think we’d ever be able to use them all. The girls made a valiant effort, though, and I can’t say for sure that they didn’t use every toy at least once. Even if they didn’t, the next week was fun and exhausting.

Friday, four days after New Year’s, I left Karen and Janice at a four-star hotel near the house. Pam and I met Dawn and Nancy, who had Janice’s present. “I think I’m jealous,” Dawn commented as she grinned at Pam.

“They’re not for me,” Pam replied. “Brian and I know someone whose fantasy this is. It’s a gift for her,” Pam answered.

“Am I a good enough friend that you would arrange something like this for me?” Dawn asked in a sultry voice as she rubbed her tits against me.

“Possibly, we’ll discuss it next time you’re over,” I answered.

She looked to Pam hopefully. “Call me tomorrow around noon,” Pam offered.

The five boys Dawn arranged for followed us in one of their cars--after I checked each ID to make sure they were each eighteen or older. I also checked the results of their STD tests, although Dawn was pretty sure all five boys were virgins. I called Karen’s cell phone when we got to the lobby of the hotel. Minutes later, we were in the third-floor suite. Pam left us alone, going into the second bedroom of the suite where Karen was. They would sleep in there tonight.

That left me with the five nerds from Dawn’s high school. They gasped when we walked into the bedroom where a naked Janice awaited us, hooded so she couldn’t see them and they couldn’t see her face. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail that stuck through a hole in the back of the tight-fitting leather hood. The hood had openings for her mouth and nose, but her eyes were covered. She could breathe and suck cocks, but couldn’t see with whom she was having sex. Janice was kneeling between the bed and the door, facing the door.

“Gentlemen, the rules tonight are few and simple. First, do not hurt the merchandise. If you hurt her, I will hurt you even worse, understood?” I asked. All five boys nodded, but I’m not sure they even heard me; their attention was riveted on Janice. From their reactions, I was sure Dawn’s assessment was right, and this was the first time they’d seen a live female naked.

“Second, do not ask any personal questions. If you do, you will be the one explaining to your buddies why I cut the night short.

“Third, no photos or videos. Your personal memories will be the only record of this event. Am I clear?” I asked. Again, they all nodded.

I collected their cell phones, promising their return in the morning, and had the boys strip. They drew straws to determine who went first. One at a time, each of them was given a blowjob, and then a lesson in where and how to touch a woman, and how to eat pussy. Once Janice felt they understood the basics, the fun began in earnest.

Each boy fucked her vaginally, leaving his deposit in a woman for the first time. When they finished, they did the same to her mouth, and then her ass. Only after I was certain that they knew how to use her without hurting her did I let them take her two and three at a time.

I almost laughed when Janice was still looking for love five hours later, and the boys were all sound asleep or too exhausted to rise to the occasion again. I had honestly expected the party to last until Janice was too sore to continue.

I took her into the bathroom and helped her shower, refilling the pussy she’d just douched clean of the boys’ cum. We dressed, woke the girls, gathered up our things, and left the sated boys sleeping. I left a wake-up call for 9:00 so they would have time to get cleaned up and dressed before the 11:00 checkout.

Pam drove us home while Janice fucked me in the back seat of the SUV. I did have to laugh about the irony of Janice being the first female I fucked in the back seat of a car.

We were all surprisingly awake and alert at a reasonable hour in the morning. Janice was almost as clingy this morning as she was the morning after learning she was pregnant with Wayne.

Pam invited Dawn and Nancy to spend the night and they eagerly accepted. They thought it was hilarious that the subject of the gangbang outlasted the five boys and was looking for more. When Dawn asked again about setting one up for her, we agreed to help. I knew more than five guys at school I felt were still virgins who would enjoy fulfilling Dawn’s fantasy. Nancy assured us that joining us was as wild as she wanted to get.

Dawn’s five-man gangbang squad was easy to arrange once they decided that I wasn’t teasing them. The Friday after Janice’s gangbang, it was Dawn kneeling, hooded with the same hood, and otherwise naked in the bedroom of the suite when we arrived. Pam met us in the main room of the suite, mainly so none of the guys would think that she was the girl.

By the time the boys were all down for the count six hours later, so was Dawn. I helped her into the shower, helped her dress, and half-carried her out to the car for the drive home. When she finally woke up near noon, she dragged me back to the bedroom and fucked me enthusiastically to thank me for last night. “I think the wildest part was that I’ll never know who was fucking me,” she said, shuddering with excitement. “Every time I see one of the guys from your school, I’ll be wondering if he was one of the guys who fucked me.”

Maybe someday I’d let her watch the video I made. I made one for Janice, too, hiding two small cameras in the room that Karen activated when I called from the lobby.

We all watched Janice’s video a few days later and spent half of the night assuaging Janice’s arousal as she relived the event, finally able to see what happened, and how geeky the boys who used her body were.

The business continued to grow, albeit at a more sedate pace. In late February, I was contacted by a guy who was struggling with his own business. When he talked to Javier, he was disgusted to learn that Javier made more money than he did, and put in a lot less hours to earn it. Angelo ended up selling me his business--cheaply--and working for me.

Adding his houses to the ones we did, we again shuffled routes so each of my employees had to drive as little as possible. Several of them had every stop within two or three miles of each other. Mr. Ferris was now using two of his best students, one to help him maintain the vehicles, and one to help his son maintain our equipment.

In March, we bought four more trucks and the necessary lawn maintenance equipment for them. Anticipating more customers as summer neared, I hired four people and had them work with my four best workers. When I got back good reports at the end of the week, I ran an ad in the paper. The ad was expensive because it was more than a few lines offering to mow lawns. It had a picture of me in front of one of the cars I drove at the tracks for the NASCAR Foundation. I was wearing my fire suit in the picture, but my face was visible.

Nancy was good with a computer and superimposed a picture of one of my trucks and a mower alongside the car. We ran the ad Saturday and Sunday. At 8:00 Saturday morning, the phone started ringing and didn’t quit until Tuesday afternoon. Javier and Andrew helped me do the estimates Saturday. Primo and Wayne helped Sunday. Sunday evening, I had to rearrange the routes yet again. Everyone helped call my employees with their new assignments, even my grandparents.

I was on my own making bids Monday and Tuesday. Everyone else was busy with their new route, although most of them retained the majority of the houses they had before. Everyone liked the new routes. Andrew commented that he used to spend more than an hour each day driving from job to job. Now, there were three days where he could park once and do four or five houses before he had to move the truck. Even then, he rarely had to drive more than five minutes between jobs. That let him finish an extra house or two each day instead of wasting the time driving.

We easily got enough new business to justify the four new hires. Janice agreed with me that we should wait a couple of weeks before advertising again, although we continued to get an occasional query from the ad.

Saturday morning, I had four houses to visit for an estimate. The last one was in Belle Vista, a wealthy neighborhood where we didn’t have many houses yet. Houses in the gated community were large and beautiful. If I didn’t like the home we had so much, I’d definitely be interested in moving there. Finding the street sign for Grove Street--right where the GPS unit said the street would be--I turned right.

Two police cars were parked in front of the house where I was going to give an estimate. When I got as little closer, I saw that the cops were at the house next door to the one I was visiting.

Even from inside my car, I could hear the woman on the front lawn pleading with the two officers but could only make out her words once my car door was open. “Please, you have to punish me, it’s my fault he’s dead,” the scantily clad woman wailed inconsolably.

The two police officers with her were trying to calm her down so they could get more clothing on her and more information from her, but she refused to be consoled. “Great,” I groused to myself as I walked to the second pair of officers who stood ready to keep nosey neighbors away. The male officer was scribbling notes furiously in a small notebook, so I approached the female officer.

“Excuse me, officer,” I said to get her attention. Just her dirty glare was enough to give me the heebie-jeebies.

“I think I can help calm that woman down,” I explained.

She looked me over, and then looked over her shoulder at the woman who had fallen to her knees. “Nice try, kid, get your jollies somewhere else,” she replied tersely.

“If you can find any evidence that I’m aroused, cuff me, and throw me in your car. Otherwise, I think I can help her,” I pleaded.

She actually shot a glance at my crotch, and then looked at my face. “How can you help when two officers can’t?” she asked. At least her voice had lost the edge, and she sounded curious.

“Because I can tell from what she’s asking how to deal with her. I actually have some experience at it,” I replied.

“Wait here,” she instructed after giving me the once-over again. She walked over to the other two officers and talked to them, all three of them looking back at me a couple of times. Finally, one of them shrugged and she came back.

“Have you been in trouble recently?” she asked. “You look familiar.”

“You may have seen clips of me on the news when I threw a grenade back at some terrorists,” I offered.

“That’s where I saw you. Didn’t you drive a racecar or something, too?” she asked, her voice now evidencing her interest.

“Yep, a copy of this one,” I replied as I jerked my thumb over my shoulder at my car.

“What do you need to help her,” she asked, motioning to the woman who had nearly collapsed onto the lawn.

“I just need to talk to her. Before I do, I have to ask that the three of you don’t react to what I say to her. It’s going to be ... unusual, and probably offensive,” I explained. “You’re probably going to think even worse things about me than you first did,” I warned.

Once again, she walked over to the two officers staying with the woman and spoke to them. Finally, the one who shrugged last time motioned me over. “Go for it,” he said.

I walked over to the young woman and stood in front of her; she looked to be a couple of years older than I was. The female officer stood a couple feet behind me and slightly to my left. “What is your name?” I asked in a demanding tone.

“Ami, Sir,” she gasped as her face jerked up to see who I was. As it did, her body shifted into a rigid kneeling pose with her knees spread apart.

“Is Ami your real name or your slave name?” I demanded hearing three gasps behind me.

“My slave name, Sir,” she replied.

“What is your birth name, slave?” I demanded.

“Alexia Lidiya Maikov, Sir,” she replied.

“How old are you?” I demanded.

“Nineteen, Sir,” she answered confidently.

“What happened, slave?” I asked.

“It’s my fault, Sir. I knew my Master was ill and I should have stayed awake all night to watch him like I did yesterday. I fell asleep,” she wailed.

“Did I give you permission to whine?” I asked angrily.

“No, Sir,” she sniffled.

“Then why is a lowly slave keeping these officers from doing their job?” I demanded.

“I’m sorry, sir. My Master is dead, and I feel lost and afraid,” she answered, trying to control her emotions.

“If these officers will allow it, will you temporarily accept me as your new Master?” I asked her.

“Really?” she asked eagerly.

“Really, what?” I growled, inches from her face.

“I’m sorry, Sir, I should have said ‘Really, Master,’” she corrected herself.

I turned to the officers. “What else do you need to know?” I asked politely.

They looked at each other for a second, still stunned. “That about covers it. We already spoke to his doctor. He verified that ... Tom,” he said after looking at his notes, “had inoperable brain cancer and wasn’t expected to survive much longer. We just needed to know who the woman was and what her relationship was to the deceased,” the officer who seemed to be in charge answered.

“Do you have any problems with her accepting me as her Master?” I asked.

The officers looked at each other again. “Are you doing this of your own free will?” the one in charge asked Ami.

“Yes, Sir,” she replied hopefully.

“Knock yourself out,” he told me with a dismissive wave as the two of them turned to leave.

“Your old Master was dying and nothing you could have done would have saved him,” I explained to Ami. “He wanted to be at home with you until the end. Obviously, he loved you very much. Do you still feel that you need to be punished?” I asked.

“Yes, Master, regardless of the reason, I failed by falling asleep,” she replied as the tears returned.

“What do you consider to be an appropriate punishment?” I asked.

“Fifty lashes with a cane,” Ami replied without even a moment’s hesitation.

Extending my hand, I helped her up. I noticed the female cop was still here and watching. “Are you really going to beat her?” she asked acerbically.

I would have replied, but I’d already dialed my phone and Pam answered her phone just then. “There is a terrified young woman here. Her Master just died, and she’s lost. I agreed to help, and need you, your mom, and sister to help me with her,” I told her.

Once I hung up, I explained to the officer, “I will do whatever she asks me to do--within reason. If she isn’t given what she considers an appropriate punishment, she will never put this behind herself. I have helpers coming and they should be here within half an hour. Feel free to stay and keep an eye on me,” I told her.

“Just how do you know how to deal with a slave?” she asked cautiously.

“I kind of stuck my nose in where it didn’t belong and was practically adopted by my two slaves. I had to do a lot of reading and studying to learn how to make them happy, and I’m still learning,” I admitted.

“What about this one?” she asked, motioning to Ami.

“I’ll have to get to know Ami better, to see if I can make her happy. If not, I’ll need to find someone who can, although I don’t have a clue how to go about finding someone else,” I explained.

“Make her happy?” she intoned questioningly.

“Contrary to popular opinion, my job as her Master is to provide what she needs to be safe and happy. Each of them enjoys different facets of BDSM and to varying degrees. I find out what works for them and determine if I can provide it. Her request to be caned fifty times is well beyond my comfort zone or my expertise. I’m hoping to convince her to change her punishment to something I can do that will still satisfy her,” I explained.

“Oh,” was the officer’s short answer. I could see that she was thinking about what I said, and her opinion of me seemed to be marginally better than it had been a few minutes earlier.

While we waited, I took Ami inside and had her pack her personal belongings. Ami also told me where the phone number for Tom’s attorney would be, but refused to enter his office since he had instructed her never to enter. I could have forced the issue, but chose not to. When I found the number, I gave it to Margaret, the officer who was staying with me. They’d need it to dispose of his estate.

I got the officer’s permission to take the BDSM gear I found in a bedroom that had been turned into a BDSM playroom. About the time that I finished packing it into my car, the girls got here. “Officer Wright, meet my fiancée Pam, and my two slaves Kari and Jane,” I introduced them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.