Two and a Half Bitches - Cover

Two and a Half Bitches

Copyright© 2017 by FantasyLover

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a gorgeous woman and her two attractive daughters move in next door, 16-year-old Brian's offer to help them is rudely rebuffed. Later, as Brian tries to help the younger daughter, his attempt to help has an unforeseen consequence, leaving Brian stuck in an unusual predicament that gets even stranger. For those of you turned off by any form of BDSM, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU. This story contains mild domination and light flogging, but nothing severe. Everything is voluntary.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I awoke to the most amazing blowjob. Before I opened my eyes, I realized there were two mouths working on me. When I opened my eyes, two grinning smiles greeted me. “About time you woke up. Just because you fucked half the women on the block last night is no excuse. You’re young enough to recover quickly,” my grandmother teased me before her mouth resumed teasing the side of my cock that my mother wasn’t teasing.

“Yeah, but one of those was extremely emotional,” I replied. Both women’s eyes filled with tears.

“I came in here for one more lesson; your grandfather and I are driving home today,” she said. My grandmother almost pulled me into position and Mom lined me up to enter her pussy. Mom even used a toy Pam gave her on her mother’s ass. After we recovered, my grandmother and I returned the favor to my mother. Fortunately, my other three had gotten up and had breakfast ready by the time we got to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Mom hurried over and hugged her dad, and then sat in his lap playfully. “You do realize what your grandson plans to do at breakfast, don’t you?” she asked him teasingly.

“He plans to make my daughter an extremely happy woman,” he answered emotionally.

She sighed happily as she snuggled against him.

Janice left for a minute and came back with something in her hand. Picking up something else from the counter, she nudged Karen. Both of them turned to me and knelt in front of me looking expectantly at Mom. She got the hint and quickly joined them.

Janice handed me her collar and leash. “Does Janice give her consent for Jane to become my personal slut from now on?” I asked. She shook her head and I frowned.

“Janice gives her heart, her soul, her body, and everything that she owns to you and becomes Jane, your personal slave, for the rest of her life,” she said emotionally. I sure hadn’t expected that.

“I will accept whatever terminology you choose, but I still expect Janice to continue to function independently until I call for Jane. In public, you will still call me Brian so as not to call undue attention to us,” I countered. She agreed wholeheartedly and I fastened the collar around her neck.

Karen’s collaring was basically the same. She had tears of joy in her eyes as I fastened her collar.

My mother’s ceremony was slightly different. I insisted that she retain some parental control. Like Janice, I expected her to function independently until I called her Ali, instead of Alice, Mom, or Mother. Her collar and leash were the ones that belonged to her mother.

When we finished, I knelt in front of Pam. “I hadn’t planned on doing this so soon,” I began. “I believe that our relationship will survive and wish to give you a token of my faith that it will. Will you accept a promise ring as a token of my affection and intentions?”

She bowled me over and latched her lips to mine. It was several minutes later before she broke the lip-lock and gasped, “Yes!”

Seeing that it was nearly 7:30, I needed to get ready for work. “Ali, if my grandparents aren’t leaving for a couple of hours, I expect you to properly thank them before they leave,” I told my stunned mother.

“Her safe word is ‘potato.’ Other than that, enjoy her,” I told my grandfather.

“Jane and Kari, I task you with finding my future fiancée a promise ring worthy of being on her hand, yet plain enough to wear to school every day. After that, we have a barbecue starting at 3:00 this afternoon to prepare for. I hope to be home by noon or 1:00 at the latest.”

I kissed all five females goodbye and hurried off to work. Fortunately, Tim had already finished two of the houses I usually do on Saturday. Despite stopping to quote a price for weekly service for another of Mr. Boyd’s former customers, I was home by 10:15. I learned from Mr. Boyd’s first customer that he charged exactly double what I would have, so I doubled what I planned to charge the rest of his customers. None of them batted an eye at the price.

My mother was sitting naked on my grandfather’s lap and was snuggled happily against him when I got home. I noticed that her skin was very pink and could see individual stripes from the flogger Granddad used on her. “Thank you,” she whispered emotionally when I kissed her.

Pam insisted on helping me shower, and on me filling her with cum while we were still in the shower. She excitedly showed me her promise ring and nearly dragged me to bed again. I was glad that I had someone else help choose it. I wouldn’t have even looked twice at that ring. I guess I still had a lot to learn about Pam--and probably about women in general.

My grandparents stayed for the barbecue. By 3:30, most of the neighborhood had arrived and had met the Walkers. Most smiled at seeing Pam glued to my side the whole time. Janice managed to embarrass me by announcing that I had agreed to be the surrogate man of the house for them to help them work through the lack of trust she and Karen had developed towards men.

“The first couple of days were rough since we were used to running around the house half naked, but Brian bore it well and didn’t complain much. He’s also been well-trained and doesn’t need to be reminded to lower the toilet seat,” she joked, drawing laughter from everyone.

That night, Janice was the one who pointed out the elephant in the room. We needed a bigger bed, bigger bedroom, bigger bathroom, and definitely a bigger shower. It would probably require a bigger home. After making sure both Janice and Mom were okay with that, I agreed to let them look for something that was also a bit more private. I also suggested a place where I could keep both work trucks and all the lawn equipment without upsetting neighbors by having the trucks and trailers parked on the street. I decided right before falling asleep that we needed to start going to bed an hour earlier so I could get a full night’s sleep after enjoying my women and making sure they enjoyed themselves.

Pam provided my wake-up blowjob in the morning. She was in an affectionate mood all day. Janice called the real estate woman who had found their current house and explained that she now needed something much bigger, and in a more private setting. The agent suggested five homes, and e-mailed pictures to Janice. We ruled out three homes because the neighboring houses were two-story, allowing no privacy around the pool. The fourth one was adequate, but we all ooohed and aaahed at the fifth house. It was two-story, but also had a basement--a rarity in Southern California. There were nine bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The master bedroom looked like they combined three bedrooms to make it, and the walk-in closet was the size of the master bedroom in each of our two current houses.

The master bathroom had the requisite huge shower, as well as a Jacuzzi. The kitchen was huge, obviously meant for a staff to prepare meals for a large number of guests. The dining room looked like it would comfortably seat at least thirty people. The landscaping was incredible, and the pool was Olympic-sized with another Jacuzzi a few feet away. The concrete skirt around the pool would comfortably hold at least a hundred people for a party.

The best feature, though, was that the property was four acres. An eight-foot granite wall surrounded the entire property, and there were no aircraft takeoff or landing paths over the property. The price of 2.7 million dollars staggered me, but the realtor said it had originally been worth double that before housing prices plummeted. Janice assured me that the amount wouldn’t even make a noticeable dent in what she had in the bank.

A ten-car garage opened into the house, and there was plenty of room to build another garage for the work trucks and trailers. Hell, we could build it wide enough so we just had to drive inside and roll down the door. The next day, we could roll up the door on the other end and drive out the back. I wanted a workshop where Dan could maintain the equipment, and a car repair bay where Mr. Ferris could work on the trucks instead of having to use his driveway. I wanted those attached to the work garage.

An hour later, we met the real estate agent at the property. After a thorough look around the house and property, it was a unanimous choice. Janice asked for a fourteen-day escrow and got permission to have a contractor come out so he could give us a quote for the second garage.

Granddad approached me before dinner (they stayed another day, not that we minded) and asked what I thought about allowing them to have one of the bedrooms, or to build a small flat for them on the property. Their house was too big for them unless my aunt or uncle visited and brought their kids. If they showed up now, they could stay in our spare bedrooms.

I told him to talk to Mom, Janice, and Pam. Laughing, he explained that they had all agreed, contingent on my approval. “I would expect Mona to wake me up once a week as rent,” I teased, winking at him.

“She’ll be devastated to know it’s only once a week,” he roared in laughter. “Mona, get your ass in here,” he hollered. “We’re moving in with them. Time for you to start paying the rent,” he ordered, pointing to the floor in front of me.

“Leave some for the others,” I complained several minutes later when she was sucking me dry enough that it felt like she was trying to collapse my nuts.

“I wouldn’t want my Master to think I didn’t do my best.” she chuckled, smiling lovingly at Granddad. He didn’t notice since I’d sicced Janice on him and his head was lolled back, oblivious to everything but Janice’s talented and enthusiastic mouth on his cock.

Monday morning, my grandparents went home to prepare to move.

Tuesday provided yet another bit of serendipity. Mr. Boyd was still in jail for the hit and run, which resulted in being charged with his third DUI in a year, and catching him driving on a suspended license. He wouldn’t be getting out of jail any time soon because he couldn’t afford bail.

I went to the house of yet another of Mr. Boyd’s clients. One of my newest clients referred me. When I pulled up to the house, a truck with the same logo as the one in the hit and run crash was out front. It was obvious that somebody had just finished the lawn, and it looked like he did a good job. The guy who just mowed it was sitting on the trucks tailgate, staring at something in his hands.

He startled when I parked my truck and got out right behind his parked truck. “I didn’t realize Mr. Boyd had employees who were still working,” I said.

“I heard he’s in jail,” he answered dejectedly. “I haven’t been paid for last week, and don’t know how to get hold of him. I can’t buy food for my family, and now I’m almost out of gas in the truck. I’ve got all these stupid checks for him, but can’t give them to him,” he said, nearly in tears.

I was impressed with the job he did here, as well as the fact that he had continued to work on his own with no supervision. School started in two weeks, and Tim and I would have to cut back on how much work we did. The employee’s name was Javier, and he’d been taking care of twenty-eight of the yards he originally had. I had gotten the other six.

I called Janice and talked to her for a few minutes, then made Javier an offer. I’d been surprised that he was making less than I paid Tim. I told Javier to come by the house after work with his driver’s license and Social Security card. I would hire him for two dollars an hour more than he was currently making, and would pay him the unpaid wages from the previous week. For the next couple of days, he would continue to use Mr. Boyd’s truck and equipment, but would tell the customers that I was taking over Mr. Boyd’s clients at the same rate. Next week, he would ask those customers who had already given him checks this week to make a new one out to me, and he would return the one made out to Mr. Boyd.

Once I got another truck and set of equipment, we’d return Mr. Boyd’s truck to his house. If he complained about us using it, I’d let him deal with the Labor Commission for not paying his employee on time. Javier was grinning when I put the two gallons of gas I carried with me into his gas tank, and gave him forty dollars for more.

Then he asked about the possibility of me hiring his older brother, Primo, who also worked for Mr. Boyd. I told him that both of them should come over after work, gave him a handful of my business cards, and found out how much Mr. Boyd owed them. I stopped by the bank on the way home to get enough to pay both men tonight. Just like that, my business more than quadrupled.

Janice just grinned at me when I got home and reminded me that she hadn’t been worried about my business expanding. We gave Pam and Karen the money and instructions for the two men, and left to find two more pickups. Janice insisted on three more so we had one for the next person I hired. We were late for dinner, but they kept our food warm.

Mr. Ferris had all three trucks ready by Saturday, complete with the logo clings on the doors. He had the metal shop teacher build and install a sheet metal toolbox along the passenger side of the bed of all five trucks. It would hold all the small tools and junk we had with us, and we could lock it. Javier’s truck had a homemade wooden one, and I loved the idea. I’d taken pictures that Mr. Ferris showed the metal shop teacher.

Escrow closed on the new house ten calendar days later and we moved in a week after that, four days before the new school year started. Fortunately, we were still in the same school district.

I’d been worrying because Tim and I both had to reduce the work we did once school started. Even with Javier and Primo working for me, there were still more houses than Tim and I could take care of while keeping up with our schoolwork. Javier had another potential employee, but was hesitant to tell me; it was his nineteen-year-old niece Sofia, and he didn’t think I’d hire a female. I told him that, as long as she could do the work, I didn’t care. She’d previously worked with both Javier and his brother off and on the whole time they worked for Mr. Boyd. I worked with her for the rest of the week before turning her loose. I had the feeling that she was flirting with me, but ignored it. I made sure she knew Pam and I were serious enough that we were moving in together.

Pam, Karen, and my mother had all talked with me about something I’d told Janice. Surprising me, they all agreed the time was right. Two weeks ago, I put the plan into action. Saturday morning, I told Ali, Kari, and Pam to take Jane out for the day. My three slaves were to have a Brazilian wax job. They were to get manicures and pedicures, have their hair and nails done, and get massages. However, they were not allowed to cut or color their hair.

Jane’s nails were to have the sluttiest red nail polish they could find, and her hair was to be curled. They were all to be showered and looking as if they were on the prowl, but without any makeup. Jane was to be wearing only white stockings, a red garter belt, and red high heels. The other two were to be nude, although they should buy the same accessories for a different night. Dinner would be served promptly at 6:00.

Once I shooed them out of the house, I called Granddad. He was waiting at our old house until it was safe to come over with a truckload of stuff for our basement. Well before the ladies returned home, we’d managed to get everything into the basement. Granddad and I had the St. Andrew’s cross and spanking horse set up before we had to get cleaned up for dinner. I could tell that my grandmother was looking forward to her turn on some of the equipment.

Dinner was take-out Chinese, but we still ate by candlelight to set a more romantic mood. I could tell that Janice wanted to ask me what was going on because she was fidgeting a lot. The other women were all smiling knowingly as they looked back and forth between Janice and me. They only knew part of what was happening tonight, though. I loved that Pam had the Brazilian wax done, too.

Once dinner was through and the dishes loaded into the dishwasher, I collared my three slaves and Granddad collared his. The women ooohed and aaahed over the beautiful polished leather collars I’d had made. Each collar had a metal plate with their slave name engraved on it. Their eyes widened when they saw the two padlocks now on the basement door. Granddad unlocked them with a flourish and I led my slaves downstairs with my grandparents following.

Before going through the curtain of sheets I’d hung to hide our mini dungeon from view, I turned to Janice. “Tonight is your reward for being a wonderful slave, sexy slut, eager cunt, and even a wonderful business manager,” I said as I stroked her face lovingly. I could tell that she was touched.

Next, I blindfolded her, and led her through the curtains. Everyone else squealed excitedly seeing what we’d set up, as well as seeing the stuff still piled along the wall. Janice gasped when I secured her wrists above her head, and then secured her ankles. I used fur-lined cuffs on her ankles, hoping I didn’t put a run in her stockings. Once she was secure, I started using the flogger on her. After her first startled yelp, she tried to anticipate the blows and move into them. It didn’t work because I moved all over the front of her body. When I was finished, I used a riding crop to redden her breasts and pussy. While the crop left red marks, I wasn’t even using half of the energy I could have put into each blow and I was still uncomfortable while doing it.

I had to hold her up when I finally released her. She gasped again when I moved her to the spanking horse and secured her, kneeling, and face down. This time I paddled her backside. When her ass was a uniform, delectable pink, I moved behind her and fucked into her cunt in a single motion resulting in her third and strongest orgasm so far tonight.

“Does my slut like her surprise so far?” I asked.

“Your slut is deliriously happy,” she sighed as I continued fucking her.

“Then prepare to be even more delirious,” I warned. Knowing what was about to happen, I was already close to coming.

“Tonight, you are bound, helpless to stop me, with your entire family watching as I make you pregnant,” I told her.

“Whhhhhaaaaattttt?” she screamed as we both came at the same time.

Only when I finished coming and filling her fertile womb with my seed did I explain to her that my grandmother had taken Janice’s package of birth control pills, had taken it apart carefully, substituted placebo tablets, and carefully put it back together. Janice had been off birth control for two weeks now, and should be fertile. The heavier, thicker lubrication she had tonight pretty well confirmed it.

She wanted to get up and attack me, but I forced her to stay where she was for several more minutes. I did let my slaves lick her clean. Pam licked me clean and got me hard again. I laid Pam on the heavy, padded table and pulled her ass to the end of the table, then fucked her long and hard before coming again. She fucked back like a woman possessed. Only when we finished did we let Janice get up.

“This time, I promise that it’s for real,” I whispered in her ear as she clung to me while I carried her upstairs to our new bedroom. Karen had agreed to wait until she finished college before getting pregnant, as long as I promised not to be stingy with the number of children she could have. We had managed to get Karen enrolled into the nearby Community College. When I told her that it was up to her sister how many children she would have, she pushed her sister onto the bed, crawled between her legs, and ate her to several massive orgasms--after Pam agreed. The exhibition with Janice made all the women more excited than usual, and I was well and truly fucked out when I went to sleep.

The women were exceedingly happy in the morning, even Grandmother. Granddad was securing her to the St. Andrew’s Cross last night when I carried Janice upstairs to bed. There were still pink stripes on my grandmother’s front, and she sat gingerly in his lap for breakfast.

I talked quietly with Pam after breakfast, making sure she was still okay with the decision to get Janice pregnant. “Brian, that was the hottest, most erotic thing I ever saw. You saw how horny I was last night. We ladies were still going two hours after you fell asleep. I’ve realized that I get hot watching you having sex with the other women. I’m even thinking about inviting someone different to join us for a night so I can watch you,” she sighed.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve already exceeded the legal limit for pussy in the house,” I kidded back. Sunday, with the women kibitzing, Granddad and I finished setting up the rest of the equipment in the dungeon. Of course, we had to move each piece of equipment several times before they all agreed on the best placement. We even secured heavy-duty eyebolts in the overhead beams that we could chain our slaves to.

Monday, even more equipment for our dungeon arrived on two delivery trucks. We bought two machines that used a small electric motor to piston an interchangeable dildo, simulating fucking a woman. A second, similar machine was set up with two dildos for double penetration.

From another specialty mail order company, we had ordered four heavy duty dog cages and two heavy duty cages that someone would have to stand in to fit. A large assortment of spreader bars, chains, cuffs, a pulley to lift someone who was chained, two special cloth swings that could be adjusted to secure a woman in while you stood and fucked her, and other equipment completed the purchase.

Tuesday, the first day of school, was a zoo. Janice had previously enrolled Pam in school, and she ended up in four of my six classes. We got to school half an hour early so I could show Pam around. Evidently, Yvette, Penny, and Dianne had other plans and met us by my assigned parking space, one they all knew well. After a quick peck on the cheek from each of the three, they escorted Pam away as I stood there stunned.

They eventually met me outside of my first period physics class. I heard them talking and laughing long before I saw them coming. When they turned the corner where I could see them, Pam was surrounded by eight of my old girlfriends, all gossiping, and giggling. The giggling increased dramatically when they saw me. “Hook, line, and sinker,” Penny quipped, lifting Pam’s hand to show off her promise ring. That set the girls to giggling again.

Poor Pam’s eyes were almost glazed over. “Did you introduce her to all four thousand students?” I asked teasingly.

“Nope, just the important ones, your old girlfriends,” Yvette replied smugly.

“We’re the most important ones,” Dianne reminded Pam. “Just find one of us if you need any help.”

Penny finally relinquished Pam’s hand to me.

“And I was worried about not knowing anyone,” Pam sighed, sounding completely overwhelmed. Mrs. Green arrived to open the room.

“You must be Pam. I heard that Brian had a new girlfriend,” she greeted Pam happily.

“Does everyone know?” Pam asked, looking between Mrs. Green, Yvette, Penny, and me.

“I don’t think the stoners know, but everyone else probably does,” Yvette answered.

“Whatever,” Pam replied, shrugging her shoulders and following me into the classroom to find a seat. In two of the classes, she sat beside me, and in one, she sat behind me. In the final class, there were three rows of desks between us since the teacher insisted on seating everyone alphabetically by last name. First period was physics and Yvette and Penny were in the class with us. Since I usually sat in the front row, Pam sat beside me. Yvette sat behind Pam and Penny sat on the other side of Pam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.