28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I had Dan sit, and I eagerly sucked on his cock. I could taste his leaking juices, aroused from watching Laura’s fucking. I loved the feeling of his big, beautiful cock growing hard in my mouth.”

“I stood, and he pulled down my bikini bottoms. He drew me closer, inhaling the aroma of my wetness, and was I ever wet for him. I straddled his thighs and lowered myself onto his lap, mindful of my knee. I could feel the head of his hard cock poking at my pussy. I placed my legs around his back, crossing them at the ankles. I winced as a sudden pain shot through my right knee.”

“Ow, I won’t be able to do that move for a while.”

“Dan put his hand on my knee, gently rubbing my scar. “Guess we’ll have to make this position part of your physiotherapy,” he joked.”

“You bet we will!” I exclaimed, hugging him.”

“As we kissed, I could feel his fingers unfasten my top. Now naked again, I offered my nipples to his lips. I cupped my breasts, feeding him. I lifted, and he rubbed his cock against my pussy lips. The head inside me, I lowered down, impaling myself on his long rod.”

“I shuffled from side to side, moving closer to him. My breasts flattened against his chest, and I embraced my lover. “I can feel the head of your cock touching me. I’ve never felt a cock so deep inside me before,” I sighed.”

“We began to kiss, our hands smoothing up and down the other’s back. Dan cupped my ass in his hands, helping me to fuck his cock. Our gazes locked on each other; no words were spoken; none were needed at that moment. I held him tight as he lifted my ass up and down on his cock. I never felt so close to any man, so loved, so in love as in that moment.”

“I can feel you flexing your hard cock inside my pussy!”

“I winced in pain again, my knee bothering me. “Perhaps you’d be more comfortable if we fucked in bed,” he suggested.”

“I think you’re right,” I replied, gingerly lifting off him. Dan took my hand, and the others noticed us go inside.”


“We found the spare bedroom that Anne mentioned with several folded towels stacked by the night table.”

“We embraced, bodies pressing close together, and I gave out a little squeal as Dan lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his hips and held on. “Now it’s just the two of us,” he said, gazing into my eyes. Mine darted over his handsome features, again noticing the brown spot in his left eye. We began to kiss, lips still together, as he gently placed me on the bed and nestled between my legs.”

“I straightened my legs and smoothed my hands up and down his strong back, causing goosebumps on his skin. His cock was semi-hard, and I reached down between us, rubbing the head against my waiting pussy lips. I needed him to fuck me so bad.”

“You’ll have to tell me what you’d like to have done to you as we go,” he said, kissing my lips, neck, shoulder, and lower to my left nipple.”

“You’re starting off the right way, that’s for sure! It’s been so long since Steve has made really good love to me,” I admitted. “Guess I shouldn’t mention him right now.”

“That’s okay; just tell me or show me what you’d like done to you, and I’ll do it.”

“Okay, I want everything from you, but not rushed,” I whispered, kissing his right shoulder.”

“Using the old saying, it’s the journey, not the destination, that should be enjoyed,” he grinned.”

“Dan’s lips sucked on my nipple, and I caressed my tit as if to breastfeed him again, and I lightly held his head to me. “I like you holding your tit for me like this,” he smiled.”

“Same here; do my other one, please.” He kissed his way to my right tit, making my nipple hard again. I pulled him up, kissed him hard, and then urged his head down. “Kiss me all over,” I asked softly.”

“He moved from my tit down my right side, leaving a trail of kisses, and gently nibbling on my ribs. Next, he kissed my belly button, and his hand lightly touched me between the legs. With a light touch, he could feel that my pussy was soaking wet with excitement for him.”

“He took a swipe of my juice and spread it over each nipple. I caressed his head against my breast as he licked each one. I did the same, applying some pussy juice to my nipples for his lips, then licked my fingers.”

“You like to taste your juices?” He asked.”

“Yes, I like to finger myself or use a dildo to make myself cum. I’ll put my juices on my nipples and rub it in.”

“I’d love to watch you touch your pussy and make yourself cum.”

“I’d really love you to watch me; no one ever has.”

“For us, it will be part of our lovemaking, not just to be done by you.” Just to prove my point, Dan leaned to the side as I slid my hand down to my pussy. He watched me teasingly slip two fingers into my pussy and stroke it several times. I looked directly into his beautiful eyes, fingering myself for us. “I need you, my love.” I whispered.”

“Fuuckk, do you ever look beautiful!” He sighed.”

“My fingers glistened, and I smoothed my cream around each nipple, then on his lips. I caressed my tits offering them to his lips. He inhaled the invigorating aroma of my womanhood, then sucked each nipple clean, making them stay so hard they almost hurt. Our breathing was almost out of control, and we’d barely started.”

“Dan resumed kissing his way down my front, past my navel to my pussy mound. I easily spread my legs for him, anticipating his tongue. He kissed all around, never touching it. He rolled me onto my stomach and kissed my ass cheeks, then up my spine to my shoulders and back down. Returning to my back, his lips touched near my pussy.”

“Cunt taser!” I whispered.”

“He kissed his way down to my knees and gently massaged my right one and kissed my scar. “I wish I’d known you months ago and could helped you recover from your surgery,” His gentle hands felt good on my knee.”

“You are doing everything perfectly for me! I may be a nurse, but you are definitely what the doctor ordered!” I joked.”

“Dan began to laugh, and so did I. “That was a good one, Karen.” I was feeling so loved by him.”

“He held onto me, rolling me on top of him, my tits pressing to his chest. “Be careful now; I might crush you,” I warned.”

“I’ll take my chances; besides, you don’t feel that heavy. Why should I have all the fun of being on top all the time?”

“I’m never on top when I’m with Steve. You should have known me last year when I weighed 180; now I’m down to 130 and plan on staying there, or a little less.”

“You look and feel fabulous to me,” he complimented.”

“Laura had gained some weight after having two babies, and I never mentioned it to her. She is still an incredible woman. She wanted her pre-baby weight, and we had fun fucking it off her.”

“You never mentioned having children.”

“Kevin is three, and Cathy is six months. Laura’s parents are taking care of them so we can have our weekend sexy fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.