28 February 2007
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“It seemed everyone needed a rest, and we ended up gathering in the large kitchen. I felt sexy and became turned on by standing there naked between two cocky studs, Frank and Arnie. Felix and Chris talked with Laura and Anne and looked at me. Frank casually put his arm around my waist, hugging me, my tit pressing against his chest. Arnie did the same, and it felt like I had died and gone to heaven with two sexy studs all to myself. Then they each began to fondle my tits.”

“Dan entered the kitchen and saw Frank and Arnie feeling my tits. I felt such an overwhelming flush of excitement having him see two men feeling my tits. “Dan, you sure made Bev howl!” Frank kidded.”

“I never heard her cum like that before; way to go, man!” Arnie agreed.”

“You should eat an orange or have some juice and a banana. You’d be surprised how much energy you burn, fucking,” Frank suggests to Dan. Dan poured a drink and stood in front of us. I felt so turned on as we talked, and my studs casually felt my tits. I couldn’t resist my womanly needs and took a cock in each hand. I slowly stroked them, feeling their muscles in my grip. Dan smiled at me, holding two growing cocks in my hands.”

“My thoughts turned to my fantasy of having two guys fuck me at the same time. Dan and Frank, or Arnie, suited those dreams perfectly. Or perhaps Dan is watching me take on both men. It was exciting me more having Dan watch me, and I knew it was exciting him seeing his cock grow hard.”

“Where is there a camera when we need one?” Dan said.”

“We can take plenty of pictures later on,” Frank offered.”


“Dan noticed me looking at Felix and Chris. “I’d love to watch you with them,” he whispered to me.”

“I have fantasized about being with two men at the same time,” I admitted.”

“Now is your chance. And I’d love to be one of the men with you sometimes,” he smiled, kissing me.”

“My first threesome should be with you.”

“It already has, partially, since Anne was with us.”

“But you have to be with their wives while I’m with their husbands,” I justified. I kissed Frank and Arnie, then took Dan’s hand and led him to the others.”

“I glanced at the cocks on Felix and Chris as their eyes were already fucking me. “I figured it was time we got to know each other, but I want to be with both of you.”

“We’re into threesomes, aren’t we, Chris?” Felix smiled.”

“We sure are, and especially with such a beautiful, desirable woman.”

“I want Dan to be with Sheryl and Amy,” I said.”

“Think he is man enough to take on two hot women at the same time?” Amy teased.”

“Believe me, girls, he has more than enough stamina to fuck two women,” Laura defended, kissing his cheek.”

“I moved closer to Felix and Chris. Completely out of character, I placed a hand behind their necks and kissed one, then the other. As they caressed my tits, my hand caressed their cocks.”

“It’s such a nice night; let’s fuck by the pool,” I suggested. I placed an arm around them, and we walked onto the poolside patio. I’m not prejudiced, but the thought of being fucked by a black cock had me getting wet. We sat on a padded mat, and as they caressed my tits, we kissed.”

“I found it highly erotic to be kissing two men as my hand went to their cocks. I knelt and had them stand. I couldn’t take my eyes off Felix’s black cock as it grew hard in my hand. I knew I wanted him to fuck me, and I’d give Chris a blow job.”

“I noticed Frank began his video camera, and Anne took pictures as I knelt down facing Dan and Laura. I caressed their cocks and alternated sucking on them. I couldn’t help staring at Felix’s black cock as it grew and grew. “Eight inches of pure fuck muscle for you, babe,” he smiled. The girth of his cock was enormous.”

“I replaced my mouth with my hand on Felix’s cock and turned my attention to Chris. I loved the feeling of it growing hard in my mouth. As I sucked on it, Felix moved down and began licking my pussy.”

“I couldn’t help moaning my pleasure, holding his head to my pussy while sucking another cock. Felix put me on all fours and sank his cock into me from behind. I sighed as he filled me in, and I continued sucking on Chris.”


“Sheryl and Amy were quite friendly towards Dan. They caressed him, both hands around his cock, as he kissed them and felt their tits. Now on their knees, they alternated and worked together, sucking on his cock.”

“Dan laid both girls on their backs and managed to alternate eating their pussies. He had only fucked one black woman before and wanted to sample Sheryl. He positioned the girls so that he could fuck her while eating Amy’s pussy. I watched Dan’s hard cock disappear into Sheryl’s pussy as Felix buried his cock in me.”

“I was kept busy alternating between Felix’s wonderful fucking and Chris’s beautiful cock. I’d looked at Dan fucking Sheryl, and we’d share glances at each other. I was unsure of going all the way on Chris’s cock, but I wanted to prove I’d be good for Dan. I must have done a good job on his cock because, in minutes, he grunted his cum into my mouth. Dan looked at me and watched my throat muscles contract as I swallowed his cum.”

“You looked very beautiful sucking on his cock,” he reassured me.”

“I smiled with pride watching Dan fuck Sheryl as he ate Amy’s pussy. After sucking Chris dry, I turned all my attention to Felix. I rubbed my hands up and down his back, feeling his deep, fucking thrusts. I was fairly certain I wouldn’t be able to cum, but I sure loved that big, black cock fucking me! On and on he continued, then finally grunted his cum into me. I didn’t have to worry about cleaning out my pussy; Laura and Bev were quick to lick me clean as I washed Felix’s cock clean with my mouth.”

“Once Dan and I were finished with our lovers, we immediately hugged and kissed. I told him what a turn-on it was for me to see him with two women, and he added his approval of me with two men. It turned me on even more when Dan kissed me, knowing Cris had, just moments earlier, cum in my mouth.”


“I went to the washroom to clean up my pussy for my next eating or fucking and noticed there was a European bidet for washing the pussy area. The shower hose had a tube with holes so the women could flush out their pussies.”

“Karen, honey, are you in there?” Anne asked, knocking on the door.”

“You can come in; I’m almost done.” Anne entered, seeing me finish rinsing my mouth.”

“How are you doing?”

“I’m doing fantastic. Frank says, I’m now a member of your wife swapping or swingers group.”

“I know, he told me. You’ll have to give me your phone number so I can call you about our fuck days. You are so beautiful; I think I’m a little jealous of you.”

“That’s hard to believe; you’re jealous of me,” I replied, admiring her sensual-looking body and beautiful face.”

“I took the liberty of cutting the lining out of your bikini.”

“When it’s wet, it’ll be practically see-through.”

“I can hardly wait for Dan to see me in it,” I envisioned.”

“And speaking of Dan, you sure have taken a shine to him.”

“What do you mean, taken a shine?” I pretended not to know.”

“You have a certain sparkle in your eyes when you look at Dan.”

“I know, there’s just something about him that draws me closer to him.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.