Magical Island Paradise - Cover

Magical Island Paradise

Copyright© 2017 by Bjorn Ulfson

Chapter 3: Exploration

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Exploration - After his cruise ship sinks, John is stranded on a magical island with a young beauty. Will he give in to his urges? What will he discover on this lovely island?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Petting  

I woke up naked, feeling damn good. My dreams had been filled with Aliya and I having sex, the arousing sensations still filling my body and hardening my cock. In fact, it felt very real. An inexperienced mouth was working on my shaft and I opened my eyes, looking down to my little slut. It was kind of adorable, she was sucking on my head like a lollipop.

“Hmm, that’s nice honey. But really take it into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it.” Her velvet lips engulfed my hardness, sliding into her mouth inch by inch until it hit the back. I really wanted to shove it down her throat but it was too soon for that. Her tongue came forward in a tentative but exciting motions.

“Now grab the base of my dick with one hand, start rubbing it up and down. And move your head along the shaft too.” She was an attentive student and her bopping already felt much better. The feeling of her silken lips and hot little mouth on my meat was incredible. I could feel my orgasm building, taking her second cherry was such a turn on.

“Much better, my little slut, I’m nearly there. A good wife swallows the cum down unless the husband tells her otherwise. So try to get it all.” She nodded with eager, having gained some confidence now and continued the cock sucking. With her mischievous eyes looking up to my face, she started to rub my cock harder and I exploded into her mouth. Thick sperm filled her opening and she coughed, some cum dripping back onto my dick.

“It’s kind a salty,” she commented and swallowed. “You missed some, there is still cum there. You have to clean it all up.” With a saucy grin, she dove back and licked around my shaft, making sure nothing was left. “We have things to do today but I will make love to you tonight.” “Oh, I can’t wait.”

After we had cleaned up, I really wanted to explore our little island. It couldn’t be more than a mile across from what I had seen. Toward the middle of the island had been some rocky crags, perhaps even caves where we could shelter in case there was a storm or hurricane. We made plastic bags from some of the canvas of the other raft and started inland.

The foliage grew denser as we moved towards the center but we found several banana and avocado trees, gathering the ripe fruits into our bags. That would make our diet much more diverse and I hungered for something else than rations and coconut. I also found a four foot long straight branch which would be ideal for a spear to hunt fish with.

After half an hour we arrived at the crags. They weren’t large, only about a hundred foot tall. We searched for anything of interest and found a small crevice at the bottom of the larger one. A small dark tunnel lead twenty feet underground and it seemed to get brighter not darker. Was there someone there? I pulled my knife and cautiously stepped forward, entering a cave thirty foot in diameter. In the middle was a small spring but it held no water. The liquid had the consistency of it, but shone in a golden light.

“What is that, John?”

“I don’t know.” I knelt down, testing it with my finger. “It tastes like honey and water. It’s delicious and seems clean.”

She approached the spring but stumbled over a rock to the ground. “Ow. Ow. That hurts.” Part of her hand was sliced open and sand had entered the wound.

“Clean it in the water, then we can bandage it.”

She held her hand into the water and rinse the dirt out. “Oh god, John, look!” The wound was slowly closing while she held it in the water, the flesh knitting together. Within a minute there was only smooth flesh where the cut had been. “That – That’s not possible,” I uttered. “It seems almost magical,” Aliya affirmed, wonder in her voice. “Hmm, if it heals then lets take some with us. It tastes better than coconut milk anyway.”

We left and looked for anything else of note, but found nothing. We continued on our way and arrived at the opposite beach after another thirty minutes. It looked much the same as ours, though smaller. We made our way back on the beach.

“John, didn’t we pull the rafts up to the trees?”

“Yeah, I even put some stones into them so they wouldn’t fly away.”

“Look over there. It is another one then.”

There was indeed another life boat and we sprinted toward it. We peered in, but found no one. Several emergency rations had been eaten and it looked untidy inside.

Behind us, a soft voice spoke, “Who are you?”

Startled we turned around. There was a small Japanese looking girl, an inch or two shorter than Aliya, and about the same age. Her black eyes looked at us with caution and long black hair flowed down to her waist. Damn, she was hot. Despite the blow job in the morning, I was horny again and pictured Aliya and the girl naked before me.

“Hi, this is Aliya and I’m John. We were stranded here after our cruise ship was wrecked.”

“I’m Mei. Can I come with you? I’m lost here, too.”

“Sure, but let’s look take the rest of the emergence supplies with us.”

We scavenged them and made our way home. Aliya chattered the whole time with Mei, though the girl only replied in short sentences and appeared passive. It turned out that the dark haired girl had just turned eighteen, a year younger than Aliya and had been on vacation with her father. She didn’t remember much about the catastrophe, only that her father had taken care of her. It seemed he had raised her in a traditional way and dictated almost anything in her life, from her choices in school activities to her clothes. Now, that he was missing, she had lost her direction. I smirked internally, already having a new direction for her in mind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.