Magical Island Paradise - Cover

Magical Island Paradise

Copyright© 2017 by Bjorn Ulfson

Chapter 2: A New Dawn

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Dawn - After his cruise ship sinks, John is stranded on a magical island with a young beauty. Will he give in to his urges? What will he discover on this lovely island?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Petting  

I woke up in my clothes and had morning wood. Aliya lay snuggled against my chest, my left arm around her waist and still sleeping. I enjoyed her warmth and closeness, her intoxicating scent. She stirred and seemed to feel the erection pressing against her ass. Instead of pulling away she pushed back against it.

She giggled and asked me in a saucy tone. “Do you like that?”

Fuck, I was so turned on by the little slut. “It feels very nice.”

“I did that sometimes with strangers when my parents weren’t looking. My daddy was a pastor and wouldn’t let me date while I was in catholic school but I was always so horny. I liked rubbing myself but I always wanted a boyfriend and have him touch me.”

My hand moved slowly up her chest, her breathing quickened. “I can be your boyfriend.”

When I felt her small breast through her shirt, she gasped but didn’t resist. With a soft touch I moved over her hard nipple and she moaned. I massaged the small nubs, first the left and then the right. My caressing touch slipped lower then below her pink shirt and up again. She had a little bra under it, no more than A cup, and my hand found a way underneath. Naked to my touch the mounds felt even better and I squeezed them a little. She panted in response and rubbed her ass up and down my crotch. This was everything I had dreamed of, but I still wanted more.

My left hand moved toward her nipple and below. She shivered in anticipation. I slipped into her shorts and over her panties. They were damp with her juices, soaked in her nectar. I stroked down the lips of her vagina and she shuddered with release. In a slow motion I caressed up then down and she pressed into my hand.

Oh, yes, Aliya was ready for more. I pulled the hand out of her shorts and now slipped under her panties. She was slick with liquid and my fingers touched her little button, drawing a moan from her. I invaded her small love hole with my middle finger, slipping in slowly into the hot channel and hit a barrier. “Your hymen is still intact”

“I- I never put anything down there.”

A virgin, oh my god. With little motions I finger fucked Aliya, her crotch pressing into my hand. I was so damn hard. She humped my fingers her motions growing wilder. When she climaxed, she arched her back, the small firm ass sliding over my erection and screamed. I tensed, ecstasy sweeping through me and jizzed into my underwear.

“Oh, god, that feels so nice. No one ever made me feel so good. Please, be my boyfriend.”

“You will have to kiss me first.”

She turned around and pressed her small warm lips against mine. I moved my arms around her body and held her to me. With my tongue I probed forward and she opened her lips, letting my questing tongue in. We kissed for a long time and when we separated I promised, “It gets even better, now that you are my girlfriend.”

“Oh, I can’t wait!”

“Let’s take a swim, I fell grimy from sleeping in my clothes.”

We walked the short distance to the water and I stripped my clothes. Aliya saw my large erection, she stared at it and blushed dark red when she saw my knowing smile. The small girl took her shirt and shorts off revealing her pink underwear. She blurted when I admired her body, “You have to promise not to look at me.”

“I promise you I will look there,” pointing away from her. That relaxed her, she took off her clothes and got into the ocean. Walking the other way than I had pointed, I moved around her and now saw her in her full beauty. Her small nipples were hard and the bare pussy glistened in her juices.

“Hey, you promised not to look.”

“I promised not to look in that direction,” I grinned,” I can’t help but look at your beautiful body.”

“Do you really mean that?”

“I do. I have never seen a more attractive woman.” It was the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.