The Big Bang - Cover

The Big Bang

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story Based on Characters from the Big Bang Theory Television show. The girls get together and Rajesh gets a treat

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Black Female   Indian Male   Pegging  

Lenard and Penny had been arguing which led to them breaking up once again. Penny had marched out of Lenard’s apartment and slammed the door shut to hers. A short time later Amy who had been on skype with Sheldon through the argument knocked on Penny’s door. Penny let Amy in and handed her a glass of wine. They sat talking through several glasses of wine and Amy was venting her sexual frustration with Sheldon.

Amy looked over at Penny who had passed out while she was talking. Her bath robe had fallen apart in her drunken state. Amy said so do you wanna and leaned over pushing on Penny’s leg. Penny stirred and said sure as she slumped back into the couch, her legs falling apart. Amy said OK and slid over stumbling to her knees in front of Penny. She said OK girl friend, moving her hands up Penny’s legs. Amy pushed the bath robe off of Penny’s legs admiring the silky smoothness of her skin.

Amy opened the robe completely and revealing a perfectly hairless pussy, and said I dreamed it would be shaved. She lowered her mouth and began licking at Penny’s pussy, as a knock at the door stirred Penny. Bernadette announced herself and Penny said come on in, it’s open. As the door opened Bernadette said oh my, and quickly closed the door behind her. Penny focused enough to realize Amy was actively eating her pussy. Relaxing she put her head back in pleasure.

Bernadette walked over to the couch removing her clothes as she got to them. She put her leg up on the couch next to them and began rubbing her pussy. Penny looked at Bernadette and said honey you are so fucking hot. Bernadette slid behind Amy and pulled her dress up fumbling with a few layers of clothes. Then she began finger fucking Amy. Penny said get off me and go in the bedroom, both Bernadette and Amy raced to get to the bed room. Amy took her clothes off as Penny opened a drawer on the night stand and handed a large black strap on dildo to her. Penny laid on her back and Bernadette knelt down between her legs eating her pussy.

Amy got the strap on secured and stepped between Bernadette’s legs and yelled tally hoe, and slid the fake cock in Bernadette’s pussy. Amy slammed it in and out of her and then said how much more work it is fucking. Penny said you have a point of reference, and Amy said well not really but she had spent a lot of time researching it. Penny laughed and then grabbed Bernadette by the hair and pulled her face into her pussy holding it as she had an orgasm.

There was a knock at the door and Penny said go see who it is. Amy went to the door peaking through the peep hole and announced it was Rajesh. She opened it hiding behind the door until he was in and then said get in there Mister, pointing to the bed room. Penny and Bernadette asked what the fuck. Amy said she always wanted to fuck the little caramel skinned pussy boy. He started to say something but couldn’t speak, and Amy barked for him to get his pants off. He couldn’t move fast enough and once naked he stroked his cock to life as Amy told him to kneel on the edge of the bed.

Rajesh started to reject her order when she pushed him onto the bed and he complied. She barked at him to pull his cheeks apart and when He did, she moved between his legs. She started running the strap on up and down his ass. Bernadette said in her best squeaky voice down forget the lube, tossing a tube of lube to Amy before going back down on Penny. Amy fucked Rajesh and reached around stroking his cock until he was humping her hand whimpering. She pulled him from the bed to the bathroom and told him to kneel like the little piss ant he was. When he did as ordered she walked over to him and pulled the strap on to the side, letting loose with a stream of pee.

Penny said oh my God now I have to go, and Bernadette said lets all piss on the little fucker. They took turns pissing on him and he just sat there in the bath tub jerking off. Amy said well come you fucking little caramel cream pie. Amy barked come or you’ll never get the chance to stick that pathetic little cock in any real hole tonight. Penny stepped forward as Bernadette and Amy stood off to the side, turned around and told him to eat her ass hole, bending over shoving it in his face. He jerked and jerked as the girls helped her stabilize herself and then she bent farther forward and let loose a stream of pee right in his face.

Rajesh kept jerking faster and came on Penny’s ankle and Amy was the first to bark at him to lick it off her. When he finished licking his come off her foot and ankle Amy said now get clean turning the shower on to cold water. The girls just laughed at him as they went back into the bedroom. Bernadette got on the bed laying on her back as Amy sunk the strap on cock into her. She kissed her and ran her breasts over Bernadette’s face as she began thrusting in and out of her.

Rajesh came out of the bath room and Penny knelt on the edge of the bed telling him to stuff his little tool in her. His cock was average but he wasted no time in mounting her. As he got fully inside her she grabbed his balls from underneath and began yanking on his balls pulling him in her and then letting him pull out enough to yank him back in her. Bernadette came loudly and Amy leaned back on her heals and knelt down to lick her pussy as she finished coming.

Penny said your turn Amy and let go of Rajesh, who stepped back waiting for instructions. Penny helped Amy to take off the strap on and put it on herself. She then told her to lay back on the bed and when Amy did, Penny pulled Rajesh by his cock into Amy. Bernadette mounted Amy’s face as Penny slapped Rajesh’s ass encouraging him to fuck Amy harder. He did his best as Penny stepped up on to the bed and shoved her fake cock to the back of Rajesh’s throat. He gagged and stopped fucking Amy for a second until Penny told him if he wanted to breath to fuck her harder.

He pounded Amy and Penny let him breath for a second before throat fucking his throat some more. Amy started to buck, moaned loudly and then she screamed oh my god as her orgasm rocked her. Penny pushed Rajesh off Amy to one side and Bernadette just leaned down and licked at Amy’s come drenched wet pussy. Penny flipped Rajesh onto his back and pulled him to the edge of the bed and sunk her strap on cock deep in his asshole. She grabbed his cock and jerked on it squeezing it mercilessly, pulling some pre-come from his cock head and slipping it into his mouth and fucking his mouth with her thumb.

Penny grabbed his cock again and yanked it furiously as she pummeled his asshole and then she pulled back from him and jerked the strap on as she came. Her knees jerked and she squirted from around the base of the strap on cock. Penny rubbed it pushing it up against her clit and pussy as she squirted a few more times. Then she slid off of him and grabbed Rajesh’s cock again jerking it with one hand while slapping his balls with the other barking at him to come. He was moaning and crying out at the slaps to his balls but couldn’t seem to come until Amy and Bernadette joined in berating him, pinching his nipples and slapping his face.

His whole body shook as Penny jerked his cock directing the flow of his come into his face and chest. Amy screamed fuck yes and Bernadette said I knew you could my little brown muffin. They all let go and stood back looking at Rajesh as his cock spewed the last few drops of come, Amy holding his hand on one side and Bernadette on holding his hand on the other. Penny leaned in and took the base of his cock skin into her teeth jerking his cock with her teeth causing him to cry out. She said tell the boys about this and I’ll bite it off. Rajesh shook his head and Penny said I can’t hear you and he squeaked out a yes mams.

They all showered and went back to the living room. Penny opened another bottle of wine while Bernadette pulled out a joint from her purse lighting it and passing it to Amy. Amy said I knew peer pressure would lead me to drugs one day, and Penny said about time slut. Amy mewed and set out a “who” her reaction of total excitement, biting her lip and then taking a toke of the joint. Bernadette saw Rajesh moving to the door dressing himself and said oh no you don’t! Now get back here and suck on this joint, at which they all laughed.

Rajesh dropped his clothes and took a toke off the joint, rolling his eyes and giggling. Then it happened, he said this is some good shit and all three girls laughed. They sat about smoking and drinking until a cellphone rang. Bernadette said it was hers and grabbed it from her purse, she answered it. She told Howard to jerk off and then straight to bed, that she was staying over night consoling Penny. Penny flipped her off and every one laughed as she hung the phone up.

Two hours later Amy and Penny woke up Bernadette signaling her to be quiet, and then pointed to Rajesh who was out cold. Penny showed Bernadette the rope from her bath robe and they tied Rajesh’s hands. Then they tied his ankles together. Bernadette mouthed she wanted to fuck him too and Amy said sounds fair. Penny turned Rajesh over so his hands were between his legs and attached his hands to his ankles leaving his ass up in the air. When Bernadette came back in the room with Amy she commented that it wasn’t right fucking him while he was sleeping. Penny sprang to the kitchen and back in a flash saying she had an idea.

When she returned Penny had an ice cube in her hand and asked if they remembered the lube which Amy then produced. She squirted some on his asshole and he mumbled moaned, and then Penny pushed the ice cube in his asshole. He cried out, and Bernadette said well he’s awake, and stepped over to him stroking the strap on cock. Rajesh mumbled something while Amy sat down on the couch at his head and put her leg over him. She then lifted his face long enough to slide her pussy under him leaving his mouth on her pussy. Penny stood next to Rajesh and held his butt cheeks apart as Bernadette slid the her cock in his asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.