Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cindy never expected them to open up the Boy Scouts to girls. It was an opportunity for her to get away from the cookie sales to actually camping in the woods with boys her own age and learning the tricks of survival that the boys did to earn the coveted merit badges and allow her to become an Eagle Scout just like them. She was ready to make whatever sacrifices were necessary to reach that goal. Her brother Jimmy would teach her all she needed to know to find new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Cindy’s sister Ronnie had just had her sixteenth birthday party and she told older sister,

“Can I join the Boy Scouts with you, Sis, I promise to follow your lead because I don’t really know all that much about boys. I know you have been finding out stuff a lot easier than me because you are seventeen and a half and you can show me the ropes in how to act with boys when it comes to making them happy.”

Cindy was not all that surprised that Ronnie had a yen to know more about boys. Their father had been overly strict and she had not really been out on an actual date yet with one of the boys from school. In fact, she had to admit that she was probably just as clueless as Ronnie when it came to making men smile with satisfaction from her carnal skills.

Other than the experimental fun and games with her twin brother Jimmy and some covert fooling around with her married, middle-aged cookie sales clients, Cindy was unable to boast that she was the expert in either vaginal or anal sex because she was actually still a virgin in that particular skill set.

She had found that even if she just gave the older male customers for her cookies a little taste of pussy or a little bit of loving action with her tongue with a pillow under her knees they would do almost anything she asked without question.

In a way, she sensed the power between her legs was the driving force of her relationships with men, except, of course, with her brother Jimmy, who she simply adored from the moment she was old enough to give him a sweet sisterly kiss right out in the open without anyone the wiser.

Cindy’s plan was to use her membership in the Boy Scouts to do two things.

The first one was to earn the honor of being an official Eagle Scout because she wanted to do everything her bother did and sometimes even better.

The other thing was to learn about what made boys tick.

She wanted to understand what they were thinking about when they got all hard and excited and eager to get their business inside her pussy with a scent of desperation about their every move.

She wanted to see for herself how dirty they could be when they shoved their teenaged dicks up her tight little butt hole and told her,

“Get that ass up for daddy, bitch!”

It made her feminine folds tingle just to think of them on top of her inside the closed flaps of a two-man pup tent make her take it doggy style and biting her own finger to keep from yelling her delight.

Sometimes, she would daydream about two of the horny Boy Scouts doing her from the front and the back at the same time and laughing at the way she was unable to get away from cock coming from opposite directions.

Her advice to her younger sister was to take advantage of the convenient of having a teenaged brother right there inside the house to give her some test runs on sex stuff without actually having to take it up inside her feminine folds like some silly girlfriend or strange girl looking for a quick thrill.

Cindy explained the general dos and don’ts of giving a good blow job and Ronnie seemed real eager to get started right away.

“Ronnie, honey, you can’t be all enthusiastic like that. You got to pretend to be a real good girl and make Jimmy think that you really don’t want him to shove his business down your throat.”

The pretty sixteen year old seemed a little confused and asked,

“You mean if I really want him to do my mouth, I got to pretend I don’t want him to do that. It sounds sort of devious to me and I don’t want to trick Jimmy into anything he doesn’t want to do.”

Cindy laughed and told her,

“Sis, believe me if I tell you our Jimmy is one guy that would love to get into any girl’s mouth with his big cock any time and for any reason.”

Ronnie looked in the mirror on the bureau and opened her mouth widely.

“What about my braces, Cindy? Do you think Jimmy will be turned off by all that metal crap in my mouth?”

“Here, use my mouthpiece that I wear for field hockey. They fit right over your teeth and are real smooth on the outside to protect Jimmy’s big cock when he is tickling your tonsils.”

She watched Ronnie put the mouthpiece into her mouth and told her to lift her head up for her fingers that she lathered up with lots of strawberry flavored lubrication that Jimmy liked to put on his dick when he got some girl to go down on her knees.

Cindy had tasted the stuff more than once and she had to admit it was nice tasting and real sweet even when Jimmy got a little worked up and started to really pound her face with his heated groin.

“You got to ignore the little hairs because all boys have that stuff down there. I don’t know a single guy that shaves down there except for the Anderson twins that shave their whole body for the swimming meets. I don’t think they shave what is inside their Speedos because that won’t help them swim faster in the water.”

Ronnie giggled about the hair.

“I don’t mind a little hair in my mouth, Cindy. Not if it is from Jimmy. Please tell me, how do I get rid of the cream when he shoots inside my mouth? Do I just swallow it or can I spit it out into my hand and show him that I took care of him real good?”

Cindy smiled with a sort of secret attitude of knowing a lot about that subject.

“I don’t think that Jimmy gives a shit about what you do with it because he is probably so happy that he made you take it just like he wanted. If you want to make his day use one hand in between his ass cheeks and rub his brown eye like you really liked his tight little ass.”

“You don’t think he might be upset if I push my finger inside and looked in his eye to see how he reacts to my invasion of his privacy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.