Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout - Cover

Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy never expected them to open up the Boy Scouts to girls. It was an opportunity for her to get away from the cookie sales to actually camping in the woods with boys her own age and learning the tricks of survival that the boys did to earn the coveted merit badges and allow her to become an Eagle Scout just like them. She was ready to make whatever sacrifices were necessary to reach that goal. Her brother Jimmy would teach her all she needed to know to find new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

When Cindy’s bullying brother Jimmy came home from his troop meeting in the church basement, he went right into her bedroom and woke her up without even knocking.

“Sis, you won’t believe this. Our Scoutmaster Mister Brown told us that we were going to get girls in the troop starting next weekend.”

Since they were sixteen year old twins, both Jimmy and Cindy were a bit too old for a regular troop but the small town didn’t have any explorer units of the air, land or sea variety and most of the sixteen and seventeen year olds stayed in the troop and some even served as Junior Scoutmasters to help make the Scoutmasters job a little easier.

She had been aware of the new changes in the rules and regulations for the future of Scouting in America and she had wondered if it would change the way her Girl Scout unit just ended at fifteen for all girls and let them find their own way of continuing to come together and celebrate being a girl and having fun. The clubs in the high school were all so closed and seemed to be more who you knew, rather than who you were, that she had no desire to join anything.

Her jumping bean brother Jimmy was rocking at the foot of her bed with his bare leg touching her skin because all she had on was her shorty pajamas on this hot summer night. She hated to admit she liked his skin on hers because that would mean she had dirty thoughts about her own twin brother and that was not a very nice thing for a sixteen year old well brought up girl to be thinking at night when their parents were sound asleep in their own big bed downstairs. She leaned over to get the small bottle of water she always kept on the dresser at night in case she got thirsty. Her buttocks were almost in Jimmy’s lap now and she could almost feel the heat from his groin in that place where all boys stored their big things that they used on girls to make them feel real good and sometimes have babies when they didn’t want one. She pretended like she didn’t notice anything wrong with the fact that Jimmy’s thing was suddenly long and hard and pressing into teenaged ass cheeks like a boyfriend looking to explore her female secrets.

She and Jimmy had two other sisters.

There was Veronica or Ronnie for short. She was fifteen and just beginning to notice boys although she didn’t know what to do about it. Then, there was the baby Lisa with her curly hair and her angelic smile at only fourteen. Both of them were in the Girl Scout unit, but for entirely different reasons. The older Ronnie was interested in getting closer to the girls in the neighborhood because she liked the way they played together in the special sleepovers and the little parties where boys were not allowed. The younger girl Lisa was only interested in the “selling cookies” project that allowed her to go anywhere she wanted to make a sale and she loved cornering the married men and almost pleading with them to buy her cookies like it was something that she just had to have like some medicine or a textbook for school.

She knew it was not really like that and it was only a way of raising money, but she liked the way it felt to give the men the cookies and take their money and fold it inside her purse resting like a security blanket right on the place where her hip turned into her crotch and she only had a short distance to go to reach her private parts that were off limits to all boys and men until she got married.

Lisa wasn’t quite sure why it all had to wait until she was married but it had to do with having babies and the silly things that all men want to do all the time to almost any girl they met.

She liked it when the grown-up men looked at her bottom at certain times because it made her feel all soft and cuddly inside but she knew it would probably lead to something good little girls should never do and she wanted to be a good little girl just like her older sisters Ronnie and Cindy.

She didn’t think either one of them had a boyfriend in the true sense of the word as yet, but Cindy was known to bounce on Uncle Harry’s leg in a way that Lisa was sure was entirely inappropriate for a teenaged girl.

She also knew that her sometimes nasty brother Jimmy would touch Cindy down there and make it seem like an accident but she was certain it was no accident and Jimmy was feeling her up like boys did with their girlfriends when others weren’t watching.

When she wanted to sell the cookies real bad, Lisa would sit in the married men’s laps and almost beg them to buy her cookies and she would show them the pictures of the cookies in her sales-book with all the other Girl Scouts on the swings and the slides holding the cookies out like prizes at the fair. She knew right away that when their thing started poking her down there they would make an order and she would wiggle and bounce until they signed their name.

She wanted to ask Cindy if her twin brother Jimmy ever rubbed his thing on her like the married men did to her when she was selling them cookies on their lap.

It seemed like a silly thing to ask and she hesitated because it would sound like she was a bad girl selling cookies by teasing the grown men to buy her boxes because they liked the way she moved on their lap like a girlfriend trying to please her boyfriend when no one else could see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.