Bec4: The Wrong Wardrobe - Cover

Bec4: The Wrong Wardrobe

Copyright© 2017 by BarBar

Chapter 1

Editor’s Note:
The next documents include transcripts of patient interviews signed by Dr Koehler Snr (Psychiatrist) and notes taken by Dr Koehler Snr during various meetings. They are dated Monday, November 29th. Dr Koehler’s notes are published with his permission on the proviso that certain sections be removed including any reference that would identify other patients. Dr Koehler has viewed a draft of this volume and is satisfied his instructions have been followed.

Transcript of Patient Interview, Rebecca Freeman, Monday 11/29; 8:50pm

Dr K: Bec, can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?

pause – no response

Dr K: This is Dr Koehler, Bec. Can you squeeze my hand?

pause – no response

Dr K: Bec, can you hear me? You’re safe now. You’re in the hospital.

pause – no response

Dr K: I’ll come back and see you in the morning. Don’t worry, you’re safe here. You’re in the hospital and you’re safe.

Interview concluded 8:55pm


Notes of meeting, Monday, 11/29; 9:40pm between Dr Koehler, Peter Freeman, Louise Freeman.

Dr K: Good evening, Louise. And you must be Peter.

Louise F: Hello Dr Koehler.

Peter F: We were told to talk to you about Bec. Is she okay?

Dr K: Physically she’s fine. A few scratches and bruises. As for the rest, she’s been essentially catatonic since being admitted. Or, to use her phrase, she’s completely shut down. I checked her about an hour ago and she was completely unresponsive.

Louise F: Can we see her?

Dr K: Of course. I’ll take you through. She’s in a secure room with a police officer on guard outside. You’ll have to go through the usual precautions to get in. Your names are on the officer’s list so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Comment: Parents visited for 25 minutes. Patient completely unresponsive. Parents asked for patient to be dressed in pajamas rather than the hospital gown. Secure Room Protocol requires hospital issue clothing. Have asked nurses to put her into scrubs.


Notes of Meeting, Tuesday, 11/30; 9:02am between Dr Koehler and Nurse Cassandra

Dr K: Good morning, Cassandra. Anything to report about Bec Freeman in Room 6?

N.C: I just arrived. According to the night shift, she had a quiet night. No reaction when they did their rounds. She slept for several hours, but we only know that because of her biorhythms. At about 6am they noticed she appeared to be a little agitated. They put her on a bedpan and she used it to urinate. She settled again immediately afterwards.

Dr K: Has the officer outside her door caused any problems?

N.C: No, he seems quite happy to sit there and read the newspaper. A new one is due in about 20 minutes.

Dr K: A new newspaper?

N.C: A new officer.

Dr K: He can read the same newspaper. Or he can bring his own.

N.C: Yes, doctor.

Dr K: Sorry. That was a little attempt at humor. It was obviously a dismal failure.

N.C: I’m laughing on the inside, doctor.

Dr K: Very good. Has breakfast for Bec arrived? Did that cause any reaction?

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.