Dome's Early Light - Cover

Dome's Early Light

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bart McSwain was driving through Cheyenne, Wyo., one morning when he was catapulted back to the Cheyenne of the 1880s. Not only that, he landed in the middle of a bank robbery. Only his guns and the clothes he was wearing made the trip through time with him. This is the story of how he survived and became one of the leading citizens of Old Cheyenne. 11 chapters. This story was suggested by a reader who liked my time-travel Westerns.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Western   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Violence  

I woke up about 10:00 AM, and I knew that my prisoners were both still incapacitated because I was still alive and well. I had not removed my clothes when I lay down, so I was in business as soon as I woke up. I did use the chamber pot to piss in, but that was the extent of my delays. I was so interested in getting to my two prisoners that I did not even take time for coffee. That could come later.

I did decide to work on Harrison first and save Fletcher for last, sort of like dessert after a banquet. I went in to Harrison’s room, and he looked very frightened when he saw me. He didn’t know who I was, but he could tell that he was in for a bad time.

Author’s note: You can skip the upcoming part if torture is a squick for you. I’ll tell you when the regular narrative returns.

“Good morning, Mr. Harrison. I know that you do not know me, so I need to introduce myself. I am Bart McSwain. Perhaps you have heard of me. I am a bounty hunter and general shootist for hire. Mr. John Chambers hired me to capture and eliminate you. His instructions were that I should cause you as much pain as possible while I was doing that, and I always strive to give my money’s worth to my employer.” Now, Harrison was really scared. Apparently he had heard of me.

“In case you have forgotten why Mr. Chambers dislikes you so, I will remind you. Earlier this year, you, Asa Fletcher, and Bob Axlerod came upon the Chambers family after they had had an accident in their buckboard. Mr. Chambers was pinned partially under the buckboard, and both of his legs were badly broken. Mrs. Chambers begged you three for help in freeing Mr. Chambers and righting the buckboard.

“Instead, the three of you repeatedly raped his wife and daughter, and laughed while you did it. The daughter was unmarried at the time, and you ruined her normal chances of finding a husband because of what you did. Undoubtedly, you knew the consequences of what you did to the young woman, but you delighted in that cruelty anyway.

“Furthermore, you left without helping Mr. Chambers. You probably expected him to die, but he did not because a friendly neighbor came along in time to save him. I am sure that you have committed many more sins just as egregious just because you could get away with it. Well, I am here to make sure that you atone for some of those sins before you die and atone for the rest of them in Hell.

“Let us start with something easy. Easy for me, that is.” I grasped one of his balls in my hand and proceeded to squeeze as I pressed my thumb into it. It must have hurt as much as I wanted it to, because I could hear him try to scream around his ball-gag. I stopped squeezing when I realized that my victim could not scream in his present condition, and I wanted Fletcher to hear what was going on. I removed the ball-gag and returned to that same testicle.

I have always had a very strong grip, and I was demonstrating that now as I squeezed and Harrison screamed. Suddenly, my thumb overcame the resistance of the ball and punched through the outer covering. This did little to moderate Harrison’s screaming, and I let him carry on for about a minute before I did the same thing to his other testicle.

I let Harrison scream for about 2-3 more minutes before I took out my knife. “Now, Mr. Harrison, can you imagine what I am going to do with this knife?” I do not think that you have the imagination to think of it, so I am about to surprise you.” I tied a piece of string as tightly as I could around Harrison’s cock close to its juncture with his body. “In case you are wondering, Mr. Harrison, this string will function as a tourniquet. The purpose of a tourniquet is to stop the flow of blood. Why do I need to do that? Let me demonstrate.”

I took the knife and cut off Harrison’s foreskin. I was not as careful as a doctor or a rabbi would have been, and I did nick him several times as I made the ring cut around his cock head. Of course, this produced more screams from Harrison, but they were nothing like those he gave out when I crushed his balls.

“Ah, Mr. Harrison, I am sure that gave you some hint of what I had in mind to do with my knife. In case you are unsure of what I have in mind, let me demonstrate.” With that, I took his cock in my left hand and held it so that I could cut off his cock head. I made the cut just behind the flare of the helmet. Ah, yes, now the screams returned to the volume I heard earlier.

I proceeded to cut off sections of his cock until I reached just to the tourniquet. That made for five cuts, and Harrison reacted the same way each time. Actually, I was satisfied with what I had done to Harrison to this point, but I had one more treat for him. However, that would have to wait until I had finished with Fletcher.

End of torture description.

I won’t detail what I did with Fletcher since it is essentially the same as what I did with Harrison. However, I did have an interesting discussion with him when he tried to buy me off. “Look here, McSwain. You are just like everybody else—you want money. Well I got a lot of it, and I will give you half if you let me go.”

“Well, now, that sounds interesting. Just how much money are you talking about and where is it?”

“I can give you $50,000 in gold to let me go, and I will promise never to come back here.”

“Okay, so, if I agree to your offer, how do I get the money?”

“That is easy. You just follow me to the Twin Peaks of Montana, and I will give you half of what is there.”

“Twin Peaks is a big place. How do I know that you are not lying to me?”

He then gave me a detailed description of where to find what he claimed was a strongbox full of gold bars and coins taken in various stagecoach, train, and bank robberies. I looked at Fletcher and laughed. “Do you expect me to believe that a small time loser like you could have access to that much treasure? I do not believe a word of your story. That is enough fooling around. Now is the time to get down to the business of why I captured you.”

I decided to have a last bit of fun with my captives. I dragged Fletcher’s bed to just outside of Harrison’s bedroom. There was not room for both of them in there, but they could see, hear, and talk to each other. As a parting gift, I built a small bonfire on each belly. Harrison was already screaming in more pain, but Fletcher seemed to be made of stronger stuff. Just before I left, I said, “I should remind you that if you manage to shake the fire off your body, you will only set your bed on fire. That way, you will burn to death instead of dying of lack of water and food. I wish you luck in Hell. Maybe the Devil will take you on as advisers.”

With that, I left them. I didn’t expect that they would be found in time to do them any good. Besides, their amputated cocks would insure that they died of infection before long—I estimate one month at the outside.

I went back to the barn and looked through the stuff there for the makings of coffee. Once I had some of that, I would head into Sweetwater for a good meal at that restaurant that I had found. Then I would head “home,” the JC— ranch. I felt like that was home since my wife was waiting for me there. I should be able to make it there by dark. I sure hoped so.

I did arrive in time for supper, and I was greeted like the returning prodigal. I had only been gone one more day than I had predicted, but the whole family, including John, acted like I had been gone for months. Well, that was very gratifying, but I especially liked the welcome home I got from Joan after we went to bed.

That evening after supper, we all sat on the front veranda, even John in his wheel chair, and I told them of what had happened to Harrison and Fletcher. Initially, I had meant to tone down the description to keep it from being so gory, but they wanted to hear every detail, so I related everything. They agreed that leaving the two with fires on the bellies was a great way to end the affair. They were just a little bit disappointed that I did not know whether the two men had died by fire or by thirst. I had had all I could take of either man, so I didn’t want to know. All I wanted to know was that the world was finished with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.