Charlotte: Daddy's Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by WomenUsed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young, pretty Charlotte becomes her dad's slave against her will.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Charlotte had never felt so helpless and so disgusted. As she lay cuffed to the bed, she could feel her own father’s semen inside her vagina. She could still feel his hands where he’s squeezed her breasts. But worst of all was the taste of cum in her mouth. She would have given everything she owned in the world to get rid of the condom in her mouth. She wanted to throw up.

Dad left her lying there, naked and suffering, for over an hour. She struggled to get loose a few times but realized it was hopeless. She had several crying fits. During the last one Dad came back into the room.

“Oh honey, are you really unhappy? Hating the taste of your Daddy’s cum?”

He gently pulled on the gaffer tape until her lips could open. Before she could react, he held her mouth open and spit in it. She started gagging. He put the gaffer tape back.

“Mmm, isn’t that nice, Charlotte?”

He got on the bed and started pushing his erect penis against her dry pussy. She protested weakly.

“You want me to use a condom again, honey?”

She stared at him. He’d do the same thing again, so it didn’t matter. She shook her head.

“Didn’t think so.”

She felt him inside her. It hurt.

“You know,” he said conversationally as he fucked her, “you shouldn’t make such a fuss about the cum in your mouth. It’s not the first time you’ve had my cum on you.”

Charlotte didn’t know what he was talking about. She only listened to him because it was a distraction from the feeling of being violated.

“For years I jerked off on everything of yours I could find. I already told you about your panties. I also jerked off in your bed when you were at school, lying there naked, leaving stains of cum. When I gave you something to drink, I rubbed my cock on the rim of your glass. I even put cum on your make-up brushes.”

It kept getting worse. Charlotte had thought she couldn’t feel more disgusted. Her whole family life had been a lie.

“I can tell this is upsetting you. Good. Let me tell you another story. Do you remember when you came home one day and told me you’d heard there was a brothel in our town? You were so shocked. Remember, honey?”

She nodded.

“I was a regular there. Always the same girl, a whore called Lucy. I made her call herself Charlotte and pretend to be my daughter. Fucking you reminds me of that experience, except you’re not going to get paid at the end. Ha!”

He groped her breasts.

“You know what I used to do? I used to take along your favorite teddy bear and have her hold it while I fucked her. I used to get so horny watching you hold it afterwards. We’ll have to get it from your apartment soon. I want to fuck you while you hold it like she did.”

Dad pulled out of her. Charlotte hoped it was over but instead he slapped her pussy really hard. She winced in pain. Then he slapped her again.

“Let’s make this fuck a little more memorable, don’t you agree, honey?”

He kept slapping her pussy until Charlotte was in tears. She tried to wriggle but it was no use.

When Charlotte had started sobbing, Dad stopped slapping her and shoved his dick into her again. She was still dry. How could her own father do this to her?

Dad didn’t talk anymore. Now he just fucked her as hard as he could. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them roughly. She felt more violated than she could have ever imagined. Her own father, touching her, his cock inside her...

Dad grunted and she felt him come inside her. It disgusted and scared her. What if she got pregnant?

“This reminds me of coming inside your mother,” Dad said. “Isn’t it funny? That’s how you were created and now I’m doing the same to you.”

What a horrible thing to say. Why did he enjoy making her feel like this? It wasn’t just the sex, he wanted to hurt her.

“It’s getting late and I’m hungry. I’ll order us something to eat.”

Dad got up and left the room. Charlotte could still feel him inside her. Her pussy ached from being slapped and fucked. How had she ended up in this horrible nightmare? Her life hadn’t been perfect but she tried to be a good, honest, loyal person and she thought everything would sort itself out. How could anything get better now?

Dad came back.

“Pizza will arrive in half an hour. Let’s get you prepared.”

He removed the gaffer tape.

“Open your mouth.”

She opened it gladly. Dad took out the condom, which was empty now. He spat in her mouth again. It made her retch but she was still happy to be rid of the condom.

“I’m going to let you move around now,” Dad said. “But first I have to make you understand that you have to obey me or I will really hurt you. No funny business.”

“Dad, I understand...”

“We’ll see.”

He sat on her, his softening dick dripping cum onto her belly. He held up the phone and filmed her.

“Say that you want your Daddy to beat your tits.”

“Dad...”

“Say it and make it convincing. Make it slutty. If you don’t, the condom will stay in your mouth for a week.”

Oh God. Charlotte saw that Dad meant it. There was no way she could deal with that.

“Daddy,” she said to the camera with a fake smile, “I want you to beat my tits.”

“OK, honey, if that’s what you want,” Dad said and slapped her breasts.

He slapped her hard. The pain was sudden and bad. Charlotte was shocked. Then Dad slapped her again. Her tits bounced painfully. More slaps followed. Charlotte screamed. Dad slapped harder. He grabbed her breasts by the nipples and started shaking them. Charlotte sobbed. Dad twisted her nipples until she screamed again. Then he went back to slapping her.

“Daddy, please, please stop, please Daddy, please stop, it hurts so much, please...”

“It’s supposed to hurt, Charlotte.”

He slapped her breasts over and over. It never seemed to end. Charlotte’s face was wet from her tears. Dad kept slapping and groping and pinching her breasts for at least twenty minutes. By the end Charlotte was a wreck. She’d never been hurt so badly before.

To top it all off, Dad took each nipple into his mouth, sucked on it, then bit her really hard. Charlotte screamed in agony.

Dad’s penis was erect again. He climbed on top of her and put it between her abused breasts. Then he gripped them harshly by the nipples and started titfucking her. Charlotte felt so humiliated and hurt that she closed her eyes and looked away. She didn’t want to see her own father riding her like this.

Her nipples were twin points of pain on her torso. She just wanted it to be over. This time she got lucky. Dad came on her breasts after only a couple of minutes. It wasn’t a lot of cum.

Dad got up. He scooped up the cum on her breasts with his fingers and held it up to her mouth. She looked at him imploringly.

“Eat it,” he said with a smile.

She licked her own father’s cum off his fingers. When she’d swallowed it all he shoved his fingers down her throat, making her gag.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.