Charlotte: Daddy's Slut - Cover

Charlotte: Daddy's Slut

Copyright© 2017 by WomenUsed

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young, pretty Charlotte becomes her dad's slave against her will.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Charlotte was 26 years old, blonde, big-titted. She knew she was hot and she liked it. She liked to flirt but she wasn’t a slut. She wanted a serious commitment from a guy who cared about her. She believed in loyalty and honesty.

Her life had not gone the way she’d wanted it to. First Mom and Dad had gotten divorced because Dad had found someone else. She’d never forgiven him for it. Then her own marriage broke up. She’d gotten married too young and it just didn’t work out. So at 26 she was single, living in a small apartment, trying to figure out what to do next. She still had a good time with her friends, she was young, life was full of possibilities.

She tried to avoid her Dad. They used to be close, but she just couldn’t forgive him for betraying Mom and leaving them. She wasn’t as angry anymore as she’d been at first but any interaction between them was still awkward. When Dad was around, she behaved like a sullen teenager. She knew it was childish but she couldn’t help it.

One day Dad called her and asked her to come to his place. He said there was some paperwork that she needed to sign. She didn’t want to go but resigned herself to it.

Dad was being extra polite when she arrived. His new partner was on a business trip or something, so at least it was a bit like the old days. Dad gave her a big glass of orange juice and a big bunch of papers to sign.

“It’s nothing actually important,” Dad said. “Insurance stuff from when you were a kid. They just wanted it signed now.”

Charlotte drank the juice and signed the papers. It took a while. When she was done, she noticed she was feeling a little sick.

“I think I should go,” she said.

“No, you’re staying,” Dad said. He seemed excited and nervous.

“What the hell? You can’t tell me what to do anymore! I’m going,” Charlotte said.

When she got up, she almost collapsed. She felt dizzy.

“No, you’re not ... slut,” Dad said.

“Did you ... did you call me a slut?” Charlotte said, confused and angry.

“Wow. Yeah, I did.”

“What the fuck? What did I do to you? Why ... what’s wrong with me?”

Dad reached out and patted her cheek.

“Oh, poor Charlie.”

“Dad, why the hell did you ... uhh ... I feel dizzy...”

She almost fell. Dad caught her.

“I think I might faint...”

“Oh no, you won’t. You’ll just feel helpless like this.”

“What ... how do you...”

“I drugged your drink.”

“What ... Dad, what...”

Dad lifted her up and carried her out of the room.

“What’s happening?”

Dad carried her to his bedroom and set her down on his bed.

“I’m going to explain in a minute, honey,” Dad said.

Charlotte was more confused than afraid. She must have misunderstood what Dad said, she thought. Maybe she had food poisoning? Now that she was lying down her head felt clearer, but her body felt very weak, like she was paralyzed.

Dad took Charlotte’s wrists. She heard a metallic sound and felt something cold. Then the same happened with her ankles. Were those ... handcuffs? She started getting afraid but she still couldn’t understand what was going on.

“So, Charlotte, I’ve cuffed you to the bed. You may wonder why.”

She nodded, increasingly alarmed. Dad got something from a drawer.

“Well, Charlie, it’s because I’m going to fuck you.”

What? Charlotte started struggling against the restraints. Was this his idea of a practical joke?

“Dad! Let me go! Let me go now! You’ve gone crazy!”

The object Dad had gotten was a pair of scissors. He started cutting open her blouse. Charlotte screamed.

“Help! Help!”

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, honey,” Dad said calmly.

“Let me go! Stop cutting my clothes!”

Dad finished cutting open her blouse, exposing her large breasts in a tight white push-up bra. She felt ashamed to be seen like this by her own father. Was he trying to teach her some sort of lesson? Had he gone crazy?

“Charlotte, nobody’s going to hear you. And if you keep being so noisy, I’ll have to punish you.”

Charlotte’s attempts at freeing herself had only made her weaker and dizzier. She took a deep breath and tried to find her strength.

“Let me tell you a story, like when you were a little girl,” Daddy said. “Once upon a time ... I started wanting to fuck you. You know when that was? When you were in your teens. Before that you were just my little girl. But when you were a teenager ... and your wonderful big tits started to grow ... I started thinking of you like I do of most women. A slut to fuck. A worthless whore. A cum dumpster.”

Charlotte felt like she was trapped in a nightmare. This was impossible!

“I started thinking about you all the time. I spied on you. Even when I was fucking your mother, I was thinking about you. At first I was ashamed. But in time I realized that this is right. This is what you deserve.”

He cut her bra in two, exposing her pale, well-shaped breasts.

“Dad, please stop! Please!” Charlotte begged.

Dad climbed on top of her and started groping her breasts as he talked. Charlotte wished she could run away. She could feel his large, rough hands on the soft skin of her breasts, groping her, pinching her nipples. She started to cry.

“Please Daddy ... stop ... this is wrong...”

“You know what, Charlotte? From the beginning, I never imagined just having sex with you. I didn’t want you to secretly fall in love with me or something. I wanted to rape you. To hurt you. Even when you were just fourteen.

He grabbed her nipples and twisted them. It was not as painful as she had feared but it still hurt.

“Oww! Daddy, it hurts! Please stop! I’ll be nice to you. I promise! Owwww!”

He twisted her nipples again.

“No, Charlotte,” he said. “You don’t understand. You didn’t do anything wrong. You were a good daughter. I’m not doing this to punish you. I’m doing it to hurt you. Because I enjoy that.”

He got off her and started cutting away the rest of her clothing. She gasped in terror when her shaved pussy was exposed.

“No! Dad, no! Please!”

“Shaved, nice,” he said.

He touched her pussy lips with one hand. Charlotte was shocked by being touched down there by her own father. She struggled to get free but the cuffs were made of steel and the drugs were keeping her weak. There was no hope of escape.

“Please don’t touch me there, Dad. Please. It’s so wrong.”

“Remember, when you were fifteen and you had your first time with that boy? How you didn’t use protection and you were so scared you might be pregnant? Remember how mad I was at that boy when I found out?”

She did remember. It had made her feel that her parents loved her despite her mistakes.

“Yes, Daddy ... you protected me ... I never thanked you enough...”

“I wasn’t mad. Part of me hoped you were pregnant, because it would really mess you up.”

Charlotte felt a pit in her stomach.

“What I really felt,” Dad continued, while slowly stroking a finger up and down her pussy, “was jealousy. I wanted to take your virginity myself. I wanted to see the pain in your face when your hymen tore. Imagine how it would have messed you up if your first sexual experience had been with your own dad!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.