Welcum to the Neighborhood!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Harry The Hermit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gary hated moving, and here he was, moving again for the second time in just ten months. He would never guess what awaited him in his new neighborhood!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The next morning, Saturday, he woke up later than normal, but his late night activities had worn him out. It was a little chilly, so he put on a terrycloth bathrobe, and went to see what he could make for breakfast. He was just finishing up his cereal, toast, and a cup of green tea with honey, when there was a knock on his back door. Going to the door, he was surprised to see Brenda and Kevin standing there. Looking over the top of them, he noticed the gate in the fence between their yards. He took a quick look to the other side, and noticed that there was a gate in that fence, too.

“Good morning, Brenda!” he said with a smile. “What can I do for you this fine morning?”

“I wanted to introduce you to my big brother, Kevin,” she said. “Mr. Wentworth, this is Kevin, Kevin, this is Mr. Wentworth. Kevin is a sophomore at the same high school where I’m a freshman this year.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Kevin,” he said, shaking the teen’s hand. “But please, both of you, please call me Gary.”

“Ok, Gary it is then,” Kevin said with a smile.

Brenda was looking around Gary’s house while the two guys chatted a little, and said, “You sure don’t have a lot of stuff in your house, Gary, do you need help bringing the rest of your stuff in?”

“No, unfortunately, this is all that I have for now,” he said, waving his hand at the rest of the living room, with its sofa, end table, and lamp. “My old apartment had a leak, and most of my stuff got destroyed. I haven’t gotten everything replaced, yet, and when I do, it’ll have to be delivered since I don’t have a car or anything.”

“Oh, that’s too bad,” Kevin said. “If you do need help, you can always ask us. My dad has a pickup truck that you might be able to borrow.”

“I couldn’t do that,” Gary said. “I haven’t even met your dad.”

“Oh yeah, that’s the real reason we came over here,” Brenda said, “we were supposed to ask you to dinner tonight, sort of to welcome you to the neighborhood. Please say that you’ll come? My dad is gonna get the grill out for the first time this year.”

“I wouldn’t want to impose...”

“You won’t be imposing, silly, we invited you! Dinner will be around six or so, just come over around then, ok?” she said with a smile.

“Is there anything that I should bring?”

“Just your appetite!” Kevin said with a laugh. “That’s what my dad always says, anyway. But seriously, you don’t need to bring anything. WE invited YOU to dinner.”

“Well, I guess that will be fine then. Dinner it is.”

“Great!” Brenda said with a big smile, “We’ll see you tonight around six!” She pulled him into a hug, and kissed him on the cheek, pressing her little titties into his chest. He was sure that she could feel his cock starting to get hard as she ground her pelvis into his. “You’ll have a great time!” she whispered into his ear before pulling back.

He was a little surprised when Kevin gave him a tight hug too, just like the one that his sister gave him, and Gary was sure that Kevin could feel his package, just like Brenda could, because Gary could feel Kevin’s manhood growing, too. “I’m really glad to meet you, Gary,” the boy said, and then he too gave Gary’s cheek a kiss.

“Thanks for coming over to invite me to dinner, and it was nice to meet you, Kevin, and nice to see you again, Brenda.” He let them out the back door, and after he saw them looking him up and down, he realized that his robe had come open a little, and both of the kids had been able to see his cock!

He shut the door, went quickly to his bedroom, and stripped off his robe. He lay down, and thought of those kids, and them seeing his half hard cock brought it up to full staff in no time at all. Half a minute later, and he was spurting all over his face, chest, and belly. He scooped up what he could, and fed himself his own cum. He rested a few minutes, letting his breathing return to normal, then got up and took a shower. He felt revived after the shower, so he made his bed, got dressed for the day, and cleaned up after himself and his dishes that were still on the kitchen table.

He logged on to his laptop computer, and started looking around for a bicycle. He saw plenty on Craig’s List that were good deals, but they were all much too far away for him, and his bus routes. He looked at places that sold bikes new, and was going to see what it would take to get there, when he decided to look more for something used. There was an ad in a weekly shopper paper that he found online, and there was someone trying to sell a bike with a trailer for a pretty reasonable price, and it turned out to be just a mile or two down the road from his house. He called the number in the ad to find out more about it, and arranged to see it.

It took him almost a half an hour to walk to the seller’s house, and to find it once he was in the right neighborhood, but find it he did. He rang the doorbell, and had to wait a minute before the door opened, revealing a beautiful woman around his age, with dark red hair and eyes so vivid green they almost glowed.

“Hi! I’m Gary. I called about the bicycle?” he said, blushing as he took in her beauty.

“Hi, Gary, I’m Leanne,” she said, holding out a hand to shake. As soon as the two hands touched each other, there was a spark, like static electricity that went off between them. “Ow!” she said, and started to pull back, but Gary didn’t let her soft hand loose. He completed the handshake, but was reluctant to let go of her hand as she smiled at him, until he realized what he was doing. He blushed again, but smiled back. She led him around the side of her house and up the driveway to a little single car garage. She opened the big door to reveal a sixteen speed mountain bike, with a small two wheeled trailer hooked up behind it. It looked practically new.

“Why are you selling the bike? It doesn’t look like it’s been used much.”

“Well, I need to move, and I just don’t have the space to keep it anymore. I loved riding it, but I’ll have to do without it for now. I have to get rid of most of my stuff within the next few weeks. I’m moving back in with my parents, and just can’t keep hardly anything.”

“Oh, that’s too bad,” he said, consoling her. “I might be able to help you out with some of the other stuff you need to get rid of, though. I lost most of my possessions to a roof leak in my old apartment, and need furniture and all sorts of stuff. I just moved in two days ago, and only have a few things. The only problem is getting it to the house that I’m renting now. I don’t have a car or anything, which is why I’m looking to buy a bicycle. It’s tough to carry groceries on the bus, so the little trailer that you have with this bike will come in handy.”

“Do you want to come in and look at some of the furniture and stuff that I need to sell?”

“Sure, I guess it can’t hurt. I don’t have a whole lot of money right now, I’m waiting for the insurance company to pay me the rest of what they owe me, but I get paid next Friday, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.