14 February 2007 - Cover

14 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Dan came home and was greeted at the front door by one of the loves of his life, his wife, Karen. She was now wearing a bright red dress, very low cut, and extremely high above the knee. “Like my Valentines dress?” She asked, twirling around in a circle.

“I love it!” Dan smiled, taking her in his arms. She accepted his tongue into her mouth and felt his right hand fondle her left tit.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!” Karen beamed.

“Happy Valentines Day to you too, my lovely wife,” Dan smiled, hugging her again, this time lifting her feet clear of the ceramic floor.

“Is that one of your one-pot wonders I smell?” Dan asked, sniffing the delicious aroma.

“It sure is. It’s just you, Wendy, and me for supper tonight.”

“How did you arrange that?”

“I asked Diane to take all the kids out for supper, leaving the three of us to celebrate.”

“I thought you would have liked to celebrate Valentines at the Hen House,” he mentioned.

“Wendy and I thought of that, but preferred to have more of a private, intimate celebration at home.”

Dan opened the front door and reached around the corner. He turned to hold out a bouquet of red roses. “For me, thank you so much, Dan, they’re beautiful!”

“You’re welcome my love,” Karen smiled, smelling the aroma of the red flowers.

“You seem awfully happy today,” he observed.

“I’m feeling perfect!” She gleamed, kissing him again. “I love you so much, Dan.”

“I love you too, honey. Thank you for being my wife,” he smiled.

“I hope you brought flowers for Wendy,” she questioned.

“You know me oh so well,” he smiled, picking up a second dozen roses from the doorstep.


Karen then led Dan into the kitchen. Wendy smiled, taking Dan’s favourite meal out of the oven. “Hi Dan Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!” She smiled, seeing Karen holding flowers. Dan kept his hands behind his back, hiding the gift for his other love.

Wendy’s eyes sparkled as she approached him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her cupless bra showed her full tits and nipples proudly under her thin white blouse. Wendy’s bright red skirt revealed the full length of her slender, sexy legs. She easily accepted his probing tongue in a long, sensual kiss.

“Wow, you always leave me breathless with those kisses!” She sighed.

“I’ll have to give you mouth to mouth so you can breathe again,” he joked. “Happy Valentine’s Day to you my love,” Dan grinned, revealing the flowers to her.

“I didn’t expect you to get me anything. Thank you so much for the flowers,” she beamed.

“Beautiful flowers for two beautiful women. I am such a lucky man,” he grinned.

“Thank you, Dan,” Wendy replied again, sniffing the dozen yellow roses.

“This day is for lovers and the three of us definitely are lovers!” He exclaimed.

“You’ve got that right!” Wendy agreed.

“I’ll put these in water,” Karen offered, taking Wendy’s flowers.

“I’ll admit that I have mixed feelings about today. This is the first Valentine’s I’ve spent without Dave. Don’t get me wrong, Dan, I certainly love you. You never have to doubt that, it just feels different.”

“I understand Wendy. I felt different when I didn’t have Laura around anymore to celebrate special days. Thank God I now have you and Karen in my life.”

Dan leaned his back against the counter, admiring his two loves. “It may be well into winter but you two sure make it hot like summer in here the way you’re dressed up.”

“And hopefully we’ll be undressed very soon,” Karen smiled.

Wendy returned to Dan, embracing him again and pressing her tits to his chest. “Thank you for making Valentine meaningful to me again. I’ll never forget what you and Karen have done for me, Jake, and Timmy.”

Dan held Wendy to him, she took his right hand and guided it inside her low-cut blouse onto her bare tit. “You’re all our family too.” Karen joined them, sharing a long and sensual three-way kiss.

“Oh, by the way, thank you for the Valentines pictures and video,” he said to them.

“We had so much fun taking the sexy pictures of each other, we decided to do a video too for you,” Wendy smiled.

“I was standing in the checkout lane at the store to buy your flowers when I received the video in your email.”

“I hope you enjoyed seeing Wendy and I take each other’s clothes off then do a sixty-nine, then kiss while we finger the other’s pussy,” Karen smiled at Wendy.

“I certainly did and so did the two guys standing behind me,” he laughed.

“They didn’t see us did they?” Karen exclaimed, laughing lightly.

“I didn’t know what the video would be about,” he reasoned. “Hurry home honey, we need you to fuck us both,” he recited and showed them the video again.

“I told the two men that I have two wives. I could tell they were jealous.”


“Okay you two, you’ll have plenty of time for that after supper,” Karen said, interrupting their embrace and kissing them. They helped carry the meals to the dining room. Dan’s eyes widened at the sight before him. The fire in the living room fireplace filtered off the walls, adding a warm glow.

The dark wood of the elegant table was awash in the golden glow of candlelight. Karen had the good silverware and plates set for three. As usual, Dan sat at the end of the table with Karen and Wendy sitting on either side of him. Karen poured each a glass of red wine.

“To friends and lovers!” They toasted. Dan admired the soft candlelight accenting their deep cleavage.

They enjoyed the delicious meal and the red wine Karen and Wendy bought. “Are you two going to get me drunk and take advantage of me?” He kidded with the line they have used on him.

“Drunk, maybe not,” Karen grinned.

“Taken advantage of, most definitely!” Wendy laughed. Dan looked from Karen to Wendy and back again.

“I’ve got to be the luckiest man in the world to be in love with two beautiful, smart, and sexy women,” he said, raising his glass.

“All three of us are lucky to be such a loving family,” Karen supported.

“I definitely am the lucky one. I never expected to meet Dan and fall in love with him. I know it’s been only about three months, but you two sure have saved my life. And I definitely never expected to experience the joys of being in love with a woman too,” Wendy added, smiling and touching Karen’s left hand.

“That brings us to a point that Wendy and I have discussed and want to talk to you about as one of our Valentine’s gifts to you,” Karen began. Dan looked at Wendy to Karen, puzzled. “We would like you to consider letting Wendy, Jake, and Timmy move in with us.”

“I know I said that I could get myself a condo closer to here and you could visit or live there as often as you like, but that wouldn’t replace living under the same roof, the three of us sleeping in the same bed every night,” Wendy supported.

Dan stopped in mid-bite, looking from one to the other. “Wendy and the kids live here with us?” He repeated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.