Lesbian Mind Control Incest - Cover

Lesbian Mind Control Incest

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Nubile Daughter’s Cherry

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nubile Daughter’s Cherry - Maria is tired of her girlfriend and her eldest daughter walking over her. But that changes when a strange device mysteriously appears on her doorstep.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to Ron for beta reading this!

My youngest daughter, only fourteen, stared at me, her drunk thoughts struggling to comprehend what I had just told her as I sat naked on the couch in our living room. My eldest daughter, seventeen, hid her head in shame between my thighs. Her face was covered in my pussy juices while her best friend, Lily, still licked at her cunt. Janet, my youngest, blinked her brown eyes, adjusting her glasses on her cute nose.

“What?” she blinked. “Take charge...” She swayed for a moment.

A surge of anger shot through me. Alison, my eldest, had thrown a wild party while I was out of town. I had come home early from my vacation in Las Vegas and found it in full swing. She had allowed Janet to drink so much beer, she had passed out.

Janet blinked again. “But ... She’s licking your pussy, Mom.”

“Yes, she is,” I moaned, putting my hand on Alison’s black hair and pushing her face into my pussy. I still buzzed from the most powerful orgasm ever. It had been so hot making my bratty daughter lick my pussy to orgasm.

Thanks to the strange Halo delivered at my door, I had mind control powers. It was something to do with nanomachines changing my brain waves and allowing me to dominate others. I didn’t care how it worked, I just cared that it did. No longer would people walk over me. I wouldn’t be a doormat. People, like Bianca my supposed girlfriend, would not get away with hurting me any longer.

I looked down at Alison, her lips nuzzling at my pussy, her humiliated, hazel eyes staring at me. Lily kept tonguing and licking, moaning her enjoyment as she savored my eldest daughter’s pussy. Thanks to my powers, I had made both girls into lesbians. They didn’t like it, and they were both embarrassed at how much they enjoyed it. Particularly Alison.

“But...” Janet stammered. She rubbed at her head. “Am I drunk? Is this ... a dream?”

“It’s not a dream,” I told her, smiling at Janet. She was normally a good girl. Getting drunk was her sister’s influence. I bet Janet just wanted to fit in, and all the older teens had egged her on. Made her think she had to get drunk to be cool. Then they just left her passed out in her tight shorts and tighter shirt. That garment molded to her round breasts. Though she was three years younger than Alison, her breasts were a full cup-sized larger, well on their way to being as big as my lush tits.

“So ... she’s licking your pussy?” Janet shook her head. “That’s incest, Mom. You shouldn’t be doing that!” She stumbled towards us, fighting to hold her balance. “And why are you home? I thought you and Ms. Carter were on your girl’s weekend.”

“Bianca turned out to be a whore like your sister and Lily,” I growled. Bianca, Lily’s mother, was my secret girlfriend. We were lesbian lovers, or I thought we were. Turned out, Bianca was just “passing time” with me. I left her in Vegas getting double-teamed by a pair of meatheads. She wanted me to join.

Disgusting.

“So...” Janet rubbed at her head. “You’re having Alison lick your pussy.”

“She loves it,” I groaned, shivering as Alison’s tongue slid through my pussy lips. “Right?”

My brain tingled.

“I do,” Alison moaned, her voice so thick with disgust. “I love Mom’s pussy, Janet. She made me love it. She’s controlling us. She has magic powers or some shit.” Her eyes stared daggers at me. “She made us into lesbians.”

“Mom?” Janet blinked as Alison buried her face back into my pussy. She hated doing it but loved how good I tasted.

“I do have powers,” I moaned, undulating my hips as I stared at my cute daughter. “Come here.” Tingles raced across my thoughts as I held out my hand.

Janet moved towards me, blinking at Lily, whose red hair spread out across her shoulders as she tongued Alison’s pussy loudly. She must have her tongue buried deep into my daughter’s pussy. Alison moaned into my snatch, her hips wiggling, enjoying her best friend’s touch even as she hated being a lesbian.

My youngest took my hand, and I pulled her down onto the couch beside me, my arm going around her shoulders. She sat stiffly, resisting as I pulled her close to me. But not much. She was an obedient girl.

“You’re naked, Mom,” she blushed, my breast touching her arm. “This is ... wrong. She’s licking your pussy!”

“You keep saying that,” I laughed, staring down at Alison’s nose pressed into my black curls. “But it feels wonderful.”

“But incest! It’s wrong! It’s illegal! She’s your daughter!”

I stared at Janet. “So? I can do whatever I want. I’m like ... a goddess. I tell people what to do, what to feel, what to believe, and they have to do it.” I shivered. It was such a rush. “Isn’t that amazing?”

Janet’s brow furrowed. “I guess.”

I stared at her. “It is.” My thoughts tingled. “Say it.”

“It’s amazing, Mom,” she said, now sounding very convincing.

My arm slipped off her shoulders, reaching around her side and bushing the side of her round breast through her shirt. I didn’t feel a bra beneath her top. She stiffened, glancing down at my hand pressing against her breast. She bit her lip, her cheeks growing so pink.

“She’s going to make you a lesbian, too,” Alison said. “She’s going to make you her slut!”

I laughed, my hand growing bolder, cupping my youngest daughter’s firm, round breast through her t-shirt. I gave it a squeeze, loving how pliant it was. Teenage tits felt lovely. “She’s not my slut. She’s my princess. She’s a good girl. Unlike you, Alison. You’re my slut. You’re my pussy-licking slave. Right?”

“Yes, Mom,” Alison moaned, shuddering.

“Mom,” Janet whimpered as I massaged her breast. “You shouldn’t touch me there.”

“Because you’re my daughter?”

“And you’re an adult.” She bit her lip. “This is illegal, Mom. You can’t do this.”

I stared into her brown eyes, her face trembling. It was so cute. My thoughts tingling, I informed her, “Honey, I can do whatever I want. I’m a Goddess, remember? And you’re my princess. You love it when I touch you. It makes your pussy tingle and your entire body feel so good. Because you like girls, especially your mother. I’m the most beautiful woman in the world. And you love me so much. Don’t you, Janet?”

“I do, Mom,” she gushed, a smile crossing her lips. She squirmed, and I knew her pussy was growing wet as my fingers massaged her round breast. She relaxed.

“See,” Alison said. “Can you feel her controlling you?”

“I can feel her making me feel good,” Janet said. She touched her head. “In here.”

“She’s a witch!” Alison’s tongue licked through my pussy, flicking my folds. “You’re a horrible mother.”

“For making my daughter feel good?” I moaned, my fingers finding Janet’s nipple. It dimpled her t-shirt. I rubbed it through the cotton. She shuddered and the cutest whimper escaped her lips. “You feel good, too, Alison. Don’t you? You love Lily licking your pussy.”

“I do,” she groaned. “I shouldn’t. I don’t want to. But...”

“But you taste so good,” Lily moaned. “Oh, Alison, I love licking your pussy. It’s not so bad, I guess.”

“We’re her slaves!”

“And obedient slaves don’t call their goddesses witches,” I commanded. “They only say nice things. Right?” Tingles.

“Yes, Mom,” Alison groaned, her eyes going wide. “You’re...” Her jaw worked. She wanted to disparage me again. But she couldn’t. “You’re ... Fuck! Your pussy tastes wonderful!”

Then she buried her lips back into my pussy and tongued me hard like the good, little slave she was. I groaned, rolling Janet’s nipple harder, pulling my youngest daughter closer against me as I savored Alison’s tongue sliding through my folds.

Incest was so amazing. Having mind control powers was stupendous. I could do anything. No one would ever take advantage of me any longer. I would give my Janet so many wonderful things. I would spoil her. She was such a good girl.

“Mom,” whimpered Janet, her head resting on my shoulder. “You’re making my ... my ... You know. Down there.”

“Your pussy?” I asked.

She blushed, squirming and nodding her head.

“You weren’t shy talking about my pussy.” I loved how hard her nipple was through her t-shirt. I rolled it again. “So why are you shy when it comes to talking about your own pussy?”

“Because your my mom,” she groaned. “And ... and I’m so wet. Your touch is making my cunny all tingly and ... and...”

“You want to masturbate?”

She nodded her head.

“Then what’s stopping you?” I whispered. “You can do whatever you want. You’re my princess. Alison and Lily are your slaves, too. Right?”

“Yes, Ms. Talon,” moaned Lily as Alison moaned, “Yeah, Mom,” into my juicy pussy.

I shuddered, Alison’s tongue swirling around my clit, as Janet shoved her hands down to her shorts. She unsnapped the fastener. The zipper rasped down as she shoved her hands into them. She groaned, her head leaning back against the couch as she rubbed at her pussy through her panties.

I licked my lips, watching her hands bulge her shorts as she rubbed herself, her sweet moans echoing through the room along with the two lesbian sluts licking. I shivered, humping against Alison’s wonderful tongue as I watched my youngest daughter pleasure herself.

“I bet Alison wants to see what you’re doing,” I groaned. “She’s such a lesbian slut. She gets so turned on by girls now. Don’t you, Alison?”

“Yes, Mom,” she moaned. “I love girls.”

“You do?” Janet moaned. “Even me? Am I sexy, Alison?”

Alison’s eyes flicked to her sister. “Yes! You have those wonderful boobs. And your legs. And those glasses. You’re very sexy.”

Janet beamed. She loved getting praise from Alison. Probably why she let her sister push beer after beer on her until she drank herself to unconsciousness. My youngest lifted her ass off the couch, pushing down her shorts, revealing a cute pair of yellow panties, the crotch damp with her excitement.

“Panties, too,” I moaned. “We want to see that cute cunny.”

“Yes,” Lily moaned, her blue eyes watching from above my eldest’s butt-cheeks. “Let’s see your cute pussy.”

“Lily,” groaned Alison.

“Don’t be jealous,” I smiled. “Lily loves you just as much as you love her. You’re both my lesbian slaves and love each other so much.” My thoughts prickled hard.

“I’ll always love you, Alison,” Lily groaned.

“Because my mom made you,” objected Alison.

“So you don’t love me?” Lily sounded hurt.

Alison squeezed her eyes shut. “I do. I do love you, Lily. So much.”

“Oh, that’s beautiful,” Janet said, pushing down her yellow panties.

“It is,” I smiled, licking my lips with greedy hunger as the wispy, black hairs of my youngest daughter’s pubic mound came into view. She had such a sparse bush, hardly hiding her tight slit. Her vulva was plump with excitement. She was so tight not even her clit peeked out, let alone her inner pussy lips. “What a pretty pussy, honey. Play with it for Mommy.”

“Yes,” she said eagerly.

I grabbed Alison’s black hair, pulling her face tight against my pussy, humping against her wonderful, licking lips. Pleasure shuddered through me as I watched my youngest run her fingers up and down her plump vulva, stroking and massaging her slit. Then she spread herself open, exposing her pink depths, a little clit peeking out of its hood.

She was so cute and sexy all at the same time. My fingers tightened on her nipple, rolling it through her t-shirt as she moaned, rubbing up and down her flesh. Her legs parted more, pressing on my thigh. Her breathing quickened. Her little nose twitched as she rubbed her clit.

“I love touching it right here,” Janet moaned. “On my clit. Oooh, that makes me feel the best.”

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, Alison’s tongue brushing my own clit, sparking incestuous pleasure through my body.

“I rub it in circles, like this, Mom.” She demonstrated, the tip of her finger rubbing on her clit in slow circles, her body twitching. “Ooh, it feels even better when you watch. It makes me feel so naughty, Mom. We’re doing something so bad.”

“We are,” I groaned. “Keep rubbing it. Show Mommy how you cum.”

She nodded her head, rubbing her clit faster. The fingers of her other hand stroked up and down her slit, brushing her silky pubic hair. Juices coated her fingers. I inhaled, breathing in the new, sweet musk pervading the living room, adding to the other smells of hot pussy pervading the house.

I clenched my fingers into Alison’s hair, shivering as her tongue thrust into my pussy’s depths. She swirled it around, moaning, her nose rubbing into my clit. Her eyes grew glossy, savoring Lily’s lapping tongue. The redhead’s hands gripped Alison’s butt-cheeks, squeezing them as she tongued my daughter. It made her swirl her tongue faster through my depths, wiggling in as deep as possible as she tasted me.

“Do you finger your cunny?” I groaned to my youngest. “How many fingers do you push into your pussy when you masturbate?”

“None,” she moaned. “I still have my hymen.”

“Oh, god,” I groaned. “You’re a virgin, baby?”

She nodded her head.

“Not a dirty, cock-fucking slut like your sister used to be?”

“No, Mom!” she moaned, rubbing her fingers faster on her clit and pussy lips. “No, I’m not! I’m a good girl, Mommy!”

She squealed, bucking and trembling. I savored her orgasm. Her legs kicked out. Juices flooded out of her pussy. They smelled so sweet. A hot surge of incestuous lust shot through me as I watched her cum. Her little nose wrinkled. Her glasses slid down her nose. Her eyes fluttered.

She was so cute. She was so scrumptious.

I loved my new powers.

“Yes, baby, enjoy your cum,” I moaned, my pussy clenching on Alison’s tongue. “Orgasms are amazing!”

“Yes, Mommy!” she moaned.

I leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her lips. She melted into it as she kept masturbating her pussy. My tongue thrust into her mouth. She was so pliant. So ready to be loved by me. It was so wrong to kiss my daughter. So taboo.

But I was special.

My orgasm exploded.

I bucked against Alison’s licking mouth once more. I savored her tongue lapping at my folds as my juices flooded out. My eldest drank them down. Every swipe of her tongue through my folds kept me cumming. Kept the pleasure bursting through me. I drank it in. I embraced the forbidden desires, moaning into my daughter’s mouth.

She was a virgin. I pinched her nipple through her t-shirt. She was a virgin, and I had a closet full of toys to change that.

I broke the kiss. “Oh, baby, Mommy’s going to make such sweet love to you and pop your cherry. I’ll make you into a woman.”

Her eyes were wide. “Really?”

“Really,” I smiled, nuzzling my nose against hers. “I love you so much. You’re my good girl. You’re not a dirty, lesbian slut like Alison.”

“Just a sexy, lesbian daughter,” she smiled. “I love you, Mommy.”

And then she kissed me. Oh, what a sweet thing she was.

I shivered when I broke the kiss, my pussy still buzzing with pleasure, stirred by Alison’s licking. “You can stop for now,” I told my daughter. “You, too, Lily.”

“But I didn’t make her cum,” Lily pouted, lifting her face, Alison’s juices dripping down her chin and neck. One clear line had even reached her freckled breasts. They were big like her mother’s, but far firmer.

“You will,” I promise. “Come on, let’s go to my bedroom and have fun.”

“Yay!” Janet said, the alcohol giving her more enthusiasm than normal.

She bounded to her feet in her t-shirt, her firm breasts jiggling, and raced down the hall. I loved the sight of her naked ass as she vanished out of sight. I stood and stretched, my skirt still bunched around my waist. I pushed that off of me as Alison and Lily stood. I smiled as the redhead kissed my daughter. Alison shuddered, eyes shut. She looked like she wanted to fight it, but couldn’t, and returned the kiss to her lover, tasting her own pussy on Lily’s lips.

It was beautiful. And unlike Bianca, Lily would never break my daughter’s heart by being a whore. Alison was a bratty slut, but she was still my daughter. My slave deserved some happiness as she made up for how horrible she acted the last few years.

Like my what she did to my poor house tonight. I shook my head. It was a disaster. If I didn’t have a cute, fourteen-year-old daughter waiting in my bedroom eager to have her cherry popped, I would have us all get to cleaning. But it could wait until morning.

“Come along,” I commanded, a slight tingle racing around my thoughts. It didn’t take much to get those two to obey me any longer. They were being conditioned.


The dot matrix printer whirled to life again, chugging along and printing out the next report on Subject 1. So far, Deidre Icke was ecstatic with the results. The Halo had never been tested before. They were created for the twelve special individuals, discovered by channeling the spirit of her dead guru, to wield. They would change the world. Deidre had faith in Henry Blavatsky’s vision. She would make it a reality.

She turned and rose from her expensive computer chair in the heart of the Institute of Apotheosis Research. She waited for the printer to finish it laborious task and ripped it off, her hands trembling in anticipation. Subject 1 had engaged the Halo on three persons so far with the anticipated results: the Subject’s brainwaves dominating the targets.

Proving her divinity.

STATUS: Drones have installed four pinhole cameras at SUBJECT 1 residence at 2134 PST.

CAMERA 1: ACTIVE, Living Room

CAMERA 2: ACTIVE, Bedroom 1

CAMERA 3: ACTIVE, Bedroom 2

CAMERA 4: ACTIVE, Bedroom 3

Drones on standby for further actions.

A shiver ran through Deidre. She hurried back to her desk, sitting down and turning on the monitor. She glanced once at the silver framed picture of her dead guru and his wife, Alicia, before logging onto the camera feed on her computer. In moments, an image of a living room, messy from a party, appeared. The camera was installed in the ceiling, peering down, and broadcast with HD clarity despite it being only as thick as a candle wick. Fiber optics were remarkable, and the Institute had pioneered many technologies to pay for its true research.

She spotted a pair of naked teenagers just disappearing down a hallway holding hands.

Deidre blinked. Clothing lay scattered around the living room. She turned to Camera 2. It showed a girl’s room, neat and tidy, stuffed animals on a bed covered in a pink comforter, a desk with a computer beneath the window. Camera 3 showed another girl’s room, but this one messier, clothing strewn about, bed unmade, posters of various teen heartthrobs on the wall.

She gasped at what Camera 4 showed. A teenage girl, perhaps fourteen, peeling off her t-shirt, her firm, round breasts bouncing free. She had black hair and looked so similar to the picture of Subject 1, Maria Talon.

“Oh, Mom, take my cherry! Make me a woman.”

A hot shudder ran through Deidre, her cheeks flushing. She had not expected this revelation from the first new god of the modern era. She rubbed her thighs together, her eyes growing wider and wider as she watched the lesbian incest unfold between mother and daughter.

If this was her Divinity’s will, Deidre would embrace it. Her guru could not be mistaken in his choices.


“Oh, I’m going to eat you up,” I purred as I walked into my bedroom, staring at my daughter stretched out naked on my bed. She looked so eager for this. “Just let me give Alison and Lily something to amuse themselves.”

Janet nodded with eager enthusiasm.

I opened my closet, revealing a shelf covered in sexy toys half-hidden in the recess. The closet was wider than the doors, with nooks on both sides with built in shelves for shoes and other accessories. Or sex toys. I pushed my dresses and outfits to the right, scrunching them together, giving me a full view of my toys. I smiled and grabbed the red, flexible double-headed dildo. It wiggled as I tossed it to Alison. “Fuck each other with that and enjoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.