It Wasn't My Idea
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Audrey went out clubbing on her own -- and bad things happened. But good things happened, too -- where do you draw the line?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   BBW  

Diane eyed the leader of Audrey’s little gang. In a moment of clarity, she realized that she really didn’t want to make any damaging admissions, even though the handsome Hispanic was right. That being the case, she just eyed him truculently. Ramon grinned at her, letting her know that she was fooling no one.

In the meantime, Levi had circled to where Ignacio was making every effort to revive his erection in Diane’s clinging cunt, but the position robbed him of some mobility and it wasn’t working. Levi tapped him on the shoulder and thumbed him out; sighing, Ignacio rolled away and got up.

Ramon waved his cock before Diane and asked, “Perhaps if you warm me up ... Do you like to suck?” This drew Diane’s attention while Levi knelt up behind her and collected her hips, rolling her up onto her hands and knees. Ramon pressed forward, waving his cock in her face, which kept her occupied until Levi seated the tip of his cock at her opening and pressed forward into her tunnel of lust.

“Ooogh!” Diane grunted, wondering, ‘Where did THAT come from?’ Ignacio hadn’t been handling things – did the position make a difference? In a moment, though, it became clear that more cock was being brought to bear than Ignacio had been providing. That could STILL have been a position thing, as the position the pair had been using, on their sides, spooned, with Ignacio feeding Diane’s pussy from behind, wouldn’t have provided maximum penetration for him, but Ramon stood back, chuckling, and Ignacio came around to present his cum-coated cock...

‘Levi!’ Diane turned her head to look up and behind her at the big black who was only now bottoming out in her depths. Levi just grinned at her – he didn’t have to SAY anything. After a moment, though, he nodded at Ignacio. Diane turned back to the man and eyed him, knowing from what she’d seen Audrey do what was expected.

“We should have done this first, Mamacita,” Ignacio muttered, presenting his cock, “I would have lasted longer. But I needed to calm your fears...”

It was the perfect thing to say. It put the onus on Diane to do that nasty thing he was asking of her, something she’d never done before. Oh, she’d sucked cocks, but never one covered with semen and her juices. She licked her lips, eyeing Ignacio, then slowly opened her mouth...

Ignacio got it – and as a result, he took his time delivering his subsiding erection to her to clean and resurrect. Diane took it in, tasting it, and decided it wasn’t that bad, after all. It wasn’t as if she’d never tasted pussy juice before, and the same went for semen; it was just the delivery that had her dubious. Once his cock was in her mouth – and growing again – all was well; she continued more or less on automatic, her attention immediately shifting to the sensations that Levi was triggering in her vagina.

Those sensations were intense; if Levi had penetrated her as abruptly without the warm-up provided by Ignacio, things might not have gone as smoothly, but Ignacio had done a good job and Diane was primed, so she began rising to a second orgasm almost immediately under the impetus of Levi’s thrusts. Levi set up a pattern of eight to ten quick hammer-strokes followed by five or six much slower strokes – and it worked; the hammering stimulated Diane’s clitoris in particular, the slow strokes allowed Levi’s cock to slide over the majority of the nerves in Diane’s tunnel, and switching them out kept BOTH sets of sensations fresh. Diane absorbed about four cycles of this activity and found herself on the verge of a peak as Levi slowed down. Instinct had her throw herself back into him, looking for the trigger of an impact of his balls on her clit, gasping “Shit! Shit! Fuck me!” Levi shifted to a moderate, but hard stroke that incorporated elements of both of the extremes of his pattern, and the explosive charge building in Diane detonated, causing Diane to let out a shriek while she convulsed a half-dozen times! The aftermath left her momentarily wasted, so she put out a hand and gasped, “Wait...”

“No.” Levi wasn’t stopping, but he DID slow to the rate of his earlier bottom-end stroke. Diane didn’t argue, and when Levi detected that she had recovered somewhat, he resumed his pattern by delivering a sequence of hammer-strokes. Diane responded by going “Uh HUH! Uh HUH! Uh HUH!” and rocking her ass back to take it. Levi grinned a feral grin; this porky little bitch was conquered ... Levi waited until things were going well and Diane was obviously approaching another peak, then tested her by leaving a hand-print on her right ass cheek. Diane looked back at him over her right shoulder, but said nothing – or at least, she didn’t vary the tenor of her gasps and grunts – and after a moment, she turned back to Ignacio’s cock, which was getting regular, if indifferent, attention from her. Moments later, she wailed and locked up a second time on Levi while shockwaves of pleasure rolled over her, and Levi slowed down to allow her to recover while enjoying the rolling clutch of her simmering vagina as it tried to milk his seed from him.

At about that point, Jesse lost containment for the third and final time and flooded Audrey’s vagina with semen. Audrey moaned and shuddered, clutching him, getting one final peak from the excitement and sensations of the rolling pulses of Jesse’s seed coating her cervix. She knew better than to say anything, so she kept what she was thinking to herself, but she wished intensely that she wasn’t on birth control and Jesse’s seed could bear fruit in her. The urge to be bred had never before swept so strongly over her; she was surprised by the intensity! All she could do was clutch Jesse to her and watch as Diane finally let go of her fears and suspicions and surrendered to the pleasures being provided by her two lovers.

“Sooo...” Jesse gasped, wondering if Audrey was disappointed that he was unable to continue.

“It’s good,” Audrey whispered. “It’s ALL good. Was it good for you?”

“Yes.”

“Rest, then. You were AMAZING!”

“Well...” Jesse had trouble believing that.

“Shhhh.” Audrey twined her legs around Jesse’s to ensure that he went nowhere and lay stroking his back while they watched Diane and the others.

Diane was rising to her third peak under Levi, and he could contain himself no longer. Swatting her on the ass, he said, “So, what do you think of black dick?”

Diane was rattled and thoroughly distracted, but what came out was, “It’s dick!”

Levi grunted; that wasn’t exactly what he was shooting for... “Do you like it?”

“Yes!”

“Good!” It wasn’t everything Levi wanted to hear, but it was good enough. Grabbing a handful of Diane’s hair, he tugged her head back while delivering the pounding half of his sequence, “Come on that motherfucker, then!”

The results were thoroughly satisfying; Diane went “EEEEEEEEEE!!!!” and proceeded to surge into a climax! Levi slowed down so he could enjoy the milking ripple of Diane’s cunt, growling, “That’s what I’m talking about!” He rode her slowly while she recovered, then swatted her on the ass. “Now suck a load from my man Ignacio! Swallow that dick, bitch!”

Levi had gauged things correctly; there were no complaints as Diane leaned up and got serious about sucking Ignacio’s cock. Diane didn’t even realize it, but she’d surrendered totally. She wasn’t even thinking about it. Calling her ‘bitch’ rolled right off her, which surprised her girlfriend; Audrey expected Diane to rise up and raise Hell, but it didn’t happen. Instead, while Levi took it relatively easy on her, not jarring her with the fuck, Diane concentrated on gobbling Ignacio’s cock, Levi’s insistence that she do more and more merely leading her to push herself to deliver on his demands!

“Suck that motherfucker! Get it all! Swallow it whole! Don’t be fucking around, doing it half-assed – get his load!” Levi pressed. “Do it!” He started periodically hammering her, timing things such that when Diane sucked Ignacio in, the impacts caused her to involuntarily absorb more of Ignacio’s length than she intended. Diane waved her hands, and Levi grabbed them, then told Ignacio, “Control her head. Make her swallow that motherfucker!” Diane wasn’t complaining, so Ignacio did as he was instructed – and Diane learned deep-throat! She couldn’t have explained how she managed not to vomit around Ignacio’s shaft, but it was suddenly important that she not do so, so she controlled herself until her gag reflex subsided. Weirdly, it was all good; she wasn’t in control, but that was fine ... Somewhere in her head, a switch had flipped; it would reset, but for the moment, she was in the grip of something primal and doing what she knew instinctively that she was SUPPOSED to do. She was servicing males sexually. It was her job – and when Ignacio grunted and held her head while he poured his seed into her mouth, she got satisfaction from the knowledge that she’d done her job properly. When Levi waved Ignacio back and resumed stroking, soothing the deep itch in her pussy, she knew that he was going to reward her by breeding her – and that was EXACTLY what she wanted from him!

As for Levi, he realized that there was no requirement for him to talk shit – Diane was putty in his hands. He pushed her through another climax, then withdrew and rolled her over with a touch; she settled onto her back and he repositioned and slid into her and resumed fucking – and she clutched him to her and kissed back hungrily when he lowered his lips to hers and drove his tongue into her mouth.

They went another several minutes, and Diane peaked three times and seemed to be in one continuous orgasm when Levi finally cut loose in her, drenching her inner lining with his seed. Diane broke their kiss to wail, “YES! YES! I FEEEEL IT!” while digging her heels into the backs of Levi’s thighs as he blasted away inside her.

Finished, they relaxed for a moment, then Levi rolled off her, chuckling. “You’re a hot little bitch when you get going! You need to fuck Ramon for me, now...”

Diane said nothing; she was still in full submissive mode, a female animal there to breed. Instead, she just looked at Ramon. Ramon chuckled and crawled between her legs and plugged into her well-used cunt without ceremony and began to pump – and Diane twined her legs around his and humped her pussy up to take his stroke, offering her lips.

Audrey was nonplussed! That Diane would accept any abuse at all was a surprise to her, ESPECIALLY from this group! But she wasn’t complaining at all, and when Levi circled the bed and stood beside it waving his cock and said, “Hey! Suck!” Diane just turned her head and opened her mouth to accept several inches of Levi’s gooey cock without complaint...

Levi didn’t press, because Diane had already rolled over; it just wasn’t necessary. Besides, if he DID set her off by giving her a load of crap while Ramon was in the saddle, Ramon would make him pay for it. Diane was sucking cock like a calf trying to get milk from its mother’s teat, so Levi really didn’t have a bitch coming. With her head turned like it was, there was no way he was going to get into her throat, so he didn’t bother to try.

Ramon noticed that Levi was being uncharacteristically laid back – and he appreciated it. It allowed him to enjoy the dark-haired gringa without concerns and interruptions. After all of her bluster, suspicion and complaints, the porky little bitch was giving up pussy and CLEARLY enjoying herself, which was a serious surprise, given the rocky start. She had a nice, tight pussy, too; it clutched him as she hunched up, whining, her eyes glazed as she enjoyed her second climax since Ramon started feeding her pussy his cock. This was a serious bonus; he never expected to get a second piece from the blonde, never mind this brunette! If Levi could keep his mouth from overloading his ass, they might get a couple of regular pieces of ass from this deal!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.